New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 114230)

Bride of Pinbot Head cycle question

By Pinballfantexas

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pinballfantexas
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I'm working on a BOP and have taken care of all the other problems including the relay with the head and I have no more errors, but when I went to put the faceplate on with the mouth hole the screw holes do not line up.

Thoughts?

#2 5 years ago

Was kind of hoping the video would have stopped where you were trying to line the holes up at. Anyway, the mouth is the only panel that has different hole locations. The top screw is on the right and the bottom one is on the left. The spinning part attached to the motor should be a fixed location as it tells the game where it's at. The lower panel can be spun though to line things up.

#3 5 years ago

yes, if you look at the 13 second mark where it stops for the mouth the hole on top is on the left not the right. Is there a way to change where it stops to have it line correctly?

#4 5 years ago

Not that I am aware of. I thought it was self aligning thus why 3 out of the 4 have a those bumps for the switch to register at.

#5 5 years ago

That was what I was hoping for but it keeps coming up with the left hole instead or the right.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 59.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington, TX
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside