Bride of Pinbot GI Helmet lights ?

By Troyster42

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hi all,

Still Noob here. I have a question about Bride of Pinbot. When I am going through the tests, I got To General Illumination T6 for the helmet lights. I get nothing, I’m not sure what I really should be seeing at this point. If I go under T15 and test the Helmet lights everything works, they all come on and they all chase. When the game is being played they all work. Every light that I know of is working, but when I go to that one test for GI Helmet lights I get nothing. Can some one please tell me what I should be seeing at that point?

Thanks in advance

#2 7 years ago

That part of the T6 test (helmet) doesn't do anything. Probably was originally put in the software when GI lighting was (maybe) going to be used for the helmet, but they're all run from a separate controlled chase type board.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

That part of the T6 test (helmet) doesn't do anything. Probably was originally put in the software when GI lighting was (maybe) going to be used for the helmet, but they're all run from a separate controlled chase type board.

Thanks I was hoping that would be the case but it seemed odd to have a test that did nothing. For me it was one of those things that everything is working so why is this test coming up blank. Thanks again!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bride-of-pinbot-gi-helmet-lights?hl=troyster42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.