Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Frax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I was playing the local BoP last night when a buddy of mine showed me that it's possible to shoot the 25K/50K/100K loop between the rocket ramp and the heartbeat ramp over and over again. It's easier with a dead flipper pass to the right flipper after it loops back at you but it's totally possible to backhand as well.

So, naturally I played a number of games doing nothing but practicing this shot over and over to determine exactly how many extra balls you can light with this technique. I managed to light all four of the extra ball lights but I couldn't manage to ever light more than that without draining or collecting one.

Thus, I'm curious if any of you have tried this technique. Indeed, I wonder if they can be stacked up indefinitely. That is, if one of the EB lights can be "lit" twice. It seems like you can get unlimited extra balls this way. You have to let the loop combo time out to start a new one after you get tired of the 500K/shot.

#2 11 years ago

That is a one extra ball per ball award. you can earn an extra ball during the extra ball, and another during that extra ball, and so on. but only 1 per actual ball. you can stack EB's if you get one for that and one or more for other reasons.

#3 11 years ago

Yeah I am not sure how you managed to light more than one light unless this is a setting somewhere that i have not found. On my machine once you have it lit you cannot light it again until after you get the extra ball and lose your current ball.

#4 11 years ago

Which version are you playing?

#5 11 years ago

It's on location so I don't have any idea about the settings or software. Generally the machines at the zbar are factory settings most up to date software. Of course, your comments have further piqued my curiosity.

#6 11 years ago

I had stacked EB's on Farsight's iphone version at one point too...had two different EB lights up.

*edit* May not have been from that same inner loop shot though. =\

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.99
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 9.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bride-of-pinbot-extra-ball-stacking-rules-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.