10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Atomicboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    DSCF2057.JPG

#1 10 years ago

The look I want on one of my gameroom walls is old brick. This looks great at papa and at oriole park at Camden yards the stadium is an old brick warehouse. Has anyone done their gameroom in brick panel or other fake brick? If anyone could share that would be great to see you did it.

#2 10 years ago

Drano used fake brick panels in his gameroom aka The Inner Sanctum

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-inner-sanctum_my-new-gameroom

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

The look I want on one of my gameroom walls is old brick. This looks great at papa and at oriole park at Camden yards the stadium is an old brick warehouse. Has anyone done their gameroom in brick panel or other fake brick? If anyone could share that would be great to see you did it.

A few years ago, I painted a customers poured concrete walls to look like red brick/grey mortar....looked fantastic when I was done, quite time consuming though...

#4 10 years ago

I did this a few years ago in my game-room. It is actually siding that is used for the base of trailers after they are set. It goes together like a puzzle, so you cannot see the seams. It is sort of a bitch to work with, but it looks great when you are done. I got mine from a wholesale siding company in Norfolk,Va. Hope this helps, good luck.

DSCF2057.JPGDSCF2057.JPG IMG_0102.JPGIMG_0102.JPG IMG_0086.JPGIMG_0086.JPG
    #5 10 years ago

looks great hooch! Would love to find that...Inner Sanctum brick panels only avail at Home Depot in Canada

#6 10 years ago

You could also use a brick-shaped sponge, dip it in red paint, and then lightly brush white around it.

A friend's dad did that for his mancave, and it turned out great. I've since learned that a lot of movie/tv sets do the same, and it looks pretty realistic.

#7 10 years ago

I'm re-doing the wall with the door to my utility room right now, which is mainly for the 12 foot bar I built along that wall. This wall was previously painted red, the other walls light brown, but I'm going to move the door location and make it bigger (allowing another machine in the game room, and a wider, easier door for moving machine to and from the fix it room), and then do some type of brink wall there.

I looked at the faux stuff, but I usually like to keep everything somewhat real, as it rear wood, and at least some type of real stone. I found the layered slate that looks like brick at Home Depot, and I'm thinking about that, but trying to see if there is anything else interesting out there. There is a McDonalds near me that has used a very nice brick covering inside, I wish I could find it.

I like some type of brick for a one wall accent though, it always looks sharp, especially in a gameroom.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brick-walls-in-gameroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.