(Topic ID: 260083)

Brian Allen Projects - Richie Wrench

By RichieWrench

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Richie Wrench 03 (resized).jpg
    Richie Wrench 03 Ink (resized).jpg
    Richie Wrench 03 pencils (resized).jpg
    Richie_Wrench_02-01 (resized).jpg
    Richie Wrench 02 Inks (resized).jpg
    Richie Wrench Color (resized).jpg
    Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichieWrench.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Well here it is the first of what I hope to be 7 projects with Brian Allen. This is the first proof approved just the other day and is not going into the coloring stage.

I loved this so much that we are wanting to expand this into a bigger project where Richie Wrench is fight different monsters and then the 7th and final project will have them all incorporated into one big final project.

I am open to ideas on what the Monsters and I think the second project will incorporate a Tree Monster with killer roots or something

Will will be doing High End Posters, Prints, T-shirts, Stickers with us paying for all of it to be done and the. what ever.sales will all go 100% to charity. Thinking Project Pinball and JDRF and we will be in touch with those group to see what is best way to make sure all.proceeds get to them.

Enjoy the first one and this is a fun project and one that Inam glad and proud that Brian Allen has put his talents and twist on Richie Wrench.

We will be posting updates on this post and ask for all your feedback and support as this is for fun and going.ro fontina good cause for the years to come.
    Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpgRichie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #3 4 years ago

Finish project #1

Brian is going to be.working on the second one here soon

Richie Wrench Color (resized).jpgRichie Wrench Color (resized).jpg
    #6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Might look interesting on the side of some of your plumbing trucks. That would surely get some attention.

That might happen

2 months later
    #7 3 years ago

Okay Everyone

Here is the 2nd one of hopefully 7 Projects with Brian Allen (6 of these will be Richie fighting a different creature -- Then the last one will be Richie taking them all on at once in one Master Project" -- It is in the coloring stage now - Just wanted to share this with my pinball fans / pals/

It is got some very minor tweaks he is going to be doing like our D&R logo and maybe a few other items - but this came out really good. and the 3rd Project is set to start in June.

My goal is to have these done sometime and we will offer these out for sale in some way and the money will go to a nice charity cause and I am open to ideas on that in regards to the charity.

Richie Wrench 02 Inks (resized).jpgRichie Wrench 02 Inks (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #8 3 years ago

Latest Richie Art - 2nd Villan Project

Brian Allen is working on the 3rd one next

So there will be 6 creatures in all that Richie Wrench will be battling

We have the first 4 already in the works.

3rd one will be Gangster Gold Fishes

4th will be Evil Trees

We are needing help on the 5th and 6th ones - I have not got those locked into yet on ideas for those creatures

I was thinking maybe like Turtles for one of them ( maybe like the evil Ninja Turtles without getting into any copy right issues LOL and might got well withthe upcoming Stern game -lol

But I am open to ideas for the 5th and 6th project

Let me know of any ideas you might have ....

Richie_Wrench_02-01 (resized).jpgRichie_Wrench_02-01 (resized).jpg
    #17 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Maybe one without a plumber? Lol

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY.....

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

The battle has begun.
    LTG : )

LMAO -- That was really good

#19 3 years ago

Okay -- So I have been asked, Why I am doing this???

One -- I love Brain Allen work and believe in supporting his craft / trade / skill.

Second - It is just really cool and fun - I live only once and maybe someday it will live on in some form weather in my business or Maybe --JUST MAYBE in a Richie Wrench Pinball Game - LOL

The real reason is to have these printed out in poster or some art form and hopefully we can market these in a way for fun and for the most part charity.

I know that there might not be a huge following - but if I can help out in some way and give to charity and sell some of these at events or on Pinside - Then it will be worth it for a good cause

Last -- I just came up with an idea ..... Richie Wrench Discs -- Would it be the traditional Richie Wrench Disc on foil or one of these designs - Maybe both -- Would do a small run on all of these to make sure that we are not eating stock and have had some reach out to me that the posters they would print for us for free for charity cause.

So that is the Ultimate Goal is to sell these in different forms - Shirts or Posters / Panels / Etc and all the proceeds go to charity. I will be paying for it all and in hopes to get some to help with the process to have these done and what ever we sell these for will go to charity

My passion is pinball so I like to see a charity for pinball or good cause along that line and I am open to other ideas to have the money to go for a good cause if someone has ideas out there. Even some Bobbleheads will be sold once I get the ones out that are still on my list that get one for free when I get my next batch in.

LOL - Richie Wrench Disc - I think that is funny and would be cool

Brian is about to start on the third project for us - Which is going to be even better, Each one is unique -- That is the best part.

Thanks to all
    Richie Wrench

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from RichieWrench:

Okay -- So I have been asked, Why I am doing this???
    One -- I love Brain Allen work and believe in supporting his craft / trade / skill.
    Second - It is just really cool and fun - I live only once and maybe someday it will live on in some form weather in my business or Maybe --JUST MAYBE in a Richie Wrench Pinball Game - LOL
    The real reason is to have these printed out in poster or some art form and hopefully we can market these in a way for fun and for the most part charity.
    I know that there might not be a huge following - but if I can help out in some way and give to charity and sell some of these at events or on Pinside - Then it will be worth it for a good cause
    Last -- I just came up with an idea ..... Richie Wrench Discs -- Would it be the traditional Richie Wrench Disc on foil or one of these designs - Maybe both -- Would do a small run on all of these to make sure that we are not eating stock and have had some reach out to me that the posters they would print for us for free for charity cause.
    So that is the Ultimate Goal is to sell these in different forms - Shirts or Posters / Panels / Etc and all the proceeds go to charity. I will be paying for it all and in hopes to get some to help with the process to have these done and what ever we sell these for will go to charity
    My passion is pinball so I like to see a charity for pinball or good cause along that line and I am open to other ideas to have the money to go for a good cause if someone has ideas out there. Even some Bobbleheads will be sold once I get the ones out that are still on my list that get one for free when I get my next batch in.
    LOL - Richie Wrench Disc - I think that is funny and would be cool
    Brian is about to start on the third project for us - Which is going to be even better, Each one is unique -- That is the best part.
    Thanks to all
    Richie Wrench

I will be incorporating these artworks in my next work vehicle truck - I think that will be bad ass......

1 month later
    #21 3 years ago

Okay Everyone - Here it is Project #3

It is going into the inking stage - but here is a sneak peek for all your RICHIE WRENCH fans out there....lol

Richie Wrench 03 Ink (resized).jpgRichie Wrench 03 Ink (resized).jpgRichie Wrench 03 pencils (resized).jpgRichie Wrench 03 pencils (resized).jpgRichie Wrench 03 (resized).jpgRichie Wrench 03 (resized).jpg
    #22 3 years ago

I even texted these to Joe

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

I'm not really sure what's going on here, but i like it.

IT's Richie Wrench vs the Gangster Goldfishes -- Its a fight to the finish

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichieWrench.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brian-allen-project-richie-wrench?tu=RichieWrench and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.