Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

#1 3 years ago

Hey guys, I had posted this in the Alien thread but figured it could use it's own thread since we released Brian's other new alternate art glass today. I recently met Brian Allen, one of the artists that did some work on Alien during the fiasco at Heighway. Like Aurich, Brian is a super nice guy and had some really cool looking art that never really made it to production or not in the form that was intended from what I understand. I had reached out to Brian because I liked one of the pieces that he had drawn for the game that was at some point an option for the back-glass on games without monitors. At first I just wanted to create some art for my wall that might be able to go into a light box, but now that I have it, Brian is fine with me helping him offer it to the community. Instead of just creating a translite, I have had the art reverse printed on acrylic for a much higher end look than a translite. (think of how Cirqus Voltaire back-glass is made...its acrylic or some type of plastic) These are available for order through Brian's website (https://www.flylanddesigns.com) as well as directly through me. I am going to have a set amount of these at the Texas Pinball Festival for those that would like to cash and carry and save on shipping, but I already sold a few so if you want one to carry out with you, there will be less than 10 available there. These glasses are going to be limited to 99 total and will each come with a COA as well as being number on the glass itself. These are about 26.5" x26.5" and look amazing in a light box. I am going to attach a few pics I did for Brian of mine in a light box I built. I will have one of these on display along with Brian's other piece of art in the other thread lit to show how amazing they look in person. Feel free to reach out via pm if you would like one to pick up or would like one shipped. The price point on these is $200.00 picked up or 235.00 shipped due to size and packing costs. Thanks for all the great responses thus far and look forward to seeing everyone at the show!
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 year later
#2 1 year ago

So dissapointed I missed out on these. Do you know if any came to Australia?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rommerskirchen
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 19.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!