• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DCRand
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7262 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCRand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Translite on my Breakshot is pretty bad. Would like to replace with an original image translite. But all I can find are "alternates", some of which are cool. But why do there seem to be no original reproductions? If anyone knows of one available, or even just has the artwork (I can have one printed) please let me know. Thanks.

IMG_7262 (resized).JPGIMG_7262 (resized).JPG
#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Mine is HUO so if someone could help me, we can scan mine. I just don’t know how to do it.

Thanks. I think getting the scan is probably the hard part. Sent PM to ClarkKent noting I don't have a large format scanner available near me. And scanning 11" X 17" which is my largest, means digitally stitching the images together which can be difficult. If you are in a major metro area like New York, San Francisco, or LA there might be more commercial scanners available. Not sure.

1 week later
#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Mine is HUO so if someone could help me, we can scan mine. I just don’t know how to do it.

Hi, tried scanning mine and the scans came out well, but the quality of my translite is so bad it will take forever to clean it up. If you have someone with even a home scanner, that would be great. An 11 X 17 scanner would be best, but 8.5" X 11 or 14 would probably work as well. Do you know anyone in the art business, or small commercial sign shop? They would generally have a good 11 x 17 inch scanner.

Thanks for offering, and no problem if you can't arrange it. Appreciate the thought.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCRand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/breakshot-translite?tu=DCRand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.