You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

screen-capture-24.png
screen-capture-21.png
screen-capture-23.png
#1 10 years ago

Has anyone powder-coated the rails and lockdown bar any colors different than the original textured black?

Would love to see some pics. I was thinking of either yellow or polished all around.

#2 10 years ago

I sprayed everything with some cheap paint to see how it would look. I have to say, it looks pretty damn good!

I was going to chrome everything but now I'm not so sure.

Any opinions?

screen-capture-23.pngscreen-capture-23.png screen-capture-21.pngscreen-capture-21.png screen-capture-24.pngscreen-capture-24.png

#3 10 years ago

That actually looks pretty good!

Nice work!

Chris

#4 10 years ago

Thanks. Yeah, I think I'm going to strip them and try to get an idea of how chrome would look.

#5 10 years ago

That looks great! I'm sure chrome would look really good too.

#6 10 years ago

After giving it some thought, I think the yellow makes it look too "toyish". I'm going with chrome all around.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmods:

After giving it some thought, I think the yellow makes it look too "toyish". I'm going with chrome all around.

i agree, chrome will make the game pop out, there's already enough yellow and green on the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/breakshot-powder-coat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.