16785128709647274982899981544173 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
F12D29B5-D0FB-4B0F-B075-35BD68BAA67E (resized).jpeg
FA84E152-0828-4E82-AC34-53DB19E67CA8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8582 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8581 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8576 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yellowghost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#375 5 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Added LEDs to the GI today. I might go back to incandescent bulbs. The game suits them.
Printing custom cards tomorrow.

[quoted image]

Tell me..I am looking for a break-shot. Is this a cap-com that can accept LEDS or does it need that gizmo to make them work right?

4 months later
#433 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Thanks for the response.
I tried to find a replacement starter when I bought the bulb, but I live in a small town and wasn’t able to. I’ll order one online.
For the flipper shaft, with it being a straight cylinder, is there a way to tell if it’s too worn? Or another way to rig it tight?

Try another from a different machine?

#436 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

It’s currently my only pin that uses the one long fluorescent bulb for lighting.

I meant the flipper paddle

7 months later
#549 4 years ago

Could somebody upload a picture of the j15/j16 connectors on the driver board. Not sure if I have them.in the correct ports.
Thanks

#551 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I can get a pic tonight if you still need one.
Chris

Thanks. Not nessecary now.

3 months later
#591 3 years ago
Quoted from Kyrosfear:

Right, but those wires are for the switch signal itself. I am curious about the power that should be going to the opto. I assume that is what the cut red and brown wires are for but I cannot find their "mates" in the harness. Also, what is the factory connector that should be there? Thanks again for the help.
-Kyros

This is what you refer too.?

20200618_090319 (resized).jpg20200618_090319 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#594 3 years ago

Has anybody replaced capacitors c1-c4?
I found them, but only "snap on," type . Is this the one we need?

3 months later
#609 3 years ago
Quoted from ruralcollector:

Hi Friends! Joined the club a couple of weeks ago and have been absolutely loving my Breakshot!
So this might sound like an ambitious goal, but I’m tossing around the idea of doing a software rewrite in MPF and installing a PROC to not only solve the issue of these failing unobtainable boards, but expand the rule set a bit. Any thoughts, ideas or lack of foresight on achieving this feat? Would love to hear your ideas!

Maybe . Limit only one supercue per round? Or make completing the round much more valuable if you make all the shots without super-cues?

1 week later
#615 3 years ago
Quoted from ruralcollector:

I do too! I’m more interested in exploring what COULD be added such as a captive ball hurry up, spinner, additional flashers etc. More ancillary features than changing the overall structure of the game. I was inspired by the current WW rewrite & few other cool projects and thought it might be a perfect table to experiment on. Especially considering the board supply issues. Might be just a pipe dream but I appreciate your feedback!

So. Who sells capcom p-rocks? And can I just install the rom thats in my machine? I think my cpu is dead and there have been repairs made to it in the past so a P-rock board sounds like a good idea.

3 weeks later
#621 3 years ago

Can somebody confirm the position of these two connectors? J15 nd j16. This picture is from the interweb but is the reverse of mine.
Thanks

20201126_100021 (resized).jpg20201126_100021 (resized).jpg
1 year later
#693 2 years ago

Mine will not boot up. Not sure if its the driver board, or CPU board. If it was almost any other machine, I could swap boards and narrow down the problem. I have only found one person who is willing to fix those CPU boards so keep that in mind. They seem to be really well built otherwise.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yellowghost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/breakshot-club-members-only?tu=yellowghost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.