16785128709647274982899981544173 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
F12D29B5-D0FB-4B0F-B075-35BD68BAA67E (resized).jpeg
FA84E152-0828-4E82-AC34-53DB19E67CA8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8582 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8581 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8576 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider in_pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

HeyCrew - Cliff got back to me and he’s working through making the protectors. Here is a teaser . Forgot to take a good before pic.
Keep you posted .

Did you get your reboot problems resolved? What did it take?

2 weeks later
#92 6 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

Anybody have any input about the targets on the playfield not being lit during 9 ball?

Take a look at the rules in the manual on ipdb.org. During 9-ball you are shooting specific shots, not particular balls, thus they won't be lit.

2 months later
#131 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

This was my most played machine this weekend at Louisville Expo.

If you're in Indy, Round Town Brewery has a pretty good one on location.

1 week later
#147 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

anybody see anything that I should be aware of?

Make sure both super cue gates can be actuated open by the solenoid. The wireforms that open those are often broken. Check the large brackets that hold the slingshot coils. They're often bent or broken at the 90 degree bend in the bottom. Is that switch error for an opto?

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I removed the mylar on our Breakshot with great success.

Did you add anything in its place or just leave it at the factory clear underneath?

2 months later
#241 5 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Standup Problem:

During play the game won't register a stand up target hit unless it knows all the drop targets are down. Sounds like a switch problem on the drop target bank.

1 year later
#428 4 years ago
Quoted from Lmjdad:

Hoping someone from the group can help me with a photo of the power board with all connectors attached and the location of the purple/orange wire that goes into the connector and where the ground is attached?

IMG_7145(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7145(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7147(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7147(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7148(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7148(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7149(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7149(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7146(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7146(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7150(1) (resized).jpgIMG_7150(1) (resized).jpg
#445 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

This may be a fairly noobish question, but how do I get the coils to test fire in diagnostic/ test mode? I can get each coil to come up on the menu list, but I can’t seem to figure out what button to press to get each to test fire. I’m having trouble with 2 pop bumpers and my right outlane gate.

High voltage is disabled when you open the coin door. Hold down the door interlock switch that is pressed when the coin door is closed. You also may be able to pull it out to have it stay powered. I can't remember on Capcom games.

1 year later
#613 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

The only thing I hate is that sometimes when you get Breakshot Frenzy the balls immediately drain SDTM and there’s no save option.

I adjusted the post below the locks so that when it's lowered it's maybe 1/32" below the surface of the playfield. This tiny bit of curved lip gives the balls some hook to one side when they're rolling out to start multiball and they no longer roll straight down the middle.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider in_pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/breakshot-club-members-only?tu=in_pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.