16785128709647274982899981544173 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
F12D29B5-D0FB-4B0F-B075-35BD68BAA67E (resized).jpeg
FA84E152-0828-4E82-AC34-53DB19E67CA8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8582 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8581 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8576 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Marvin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#117 6 years ago

Aren't protectors on this game fixing an issue that does not really exist? Has anyone actually seen a breakshot with wear at the holes? They look fine, but just seem unnecessary on this game.

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

I actually had to patch my 8-ball hole with epoxy before I installed the Cliffy because of side wear. Also, the shooter lane was showing some wear as well. The center pockets were not too bad, but I figure they would eventually wear over time. I don't think this games wears as bad as a lot of other games (and it sure doesn't seem to dimple either), but you can't say it doesn't wear or won't wear at these areas in the future.
The lead time on mine was about 3 or 4 days.

I can understand the possibility on the 8 ball hole, but yours is the only one I've ever heard of with issues. As for the center pockets the only hard shot they can take is straight on because of the lock design. It won't wear from that and those ejects are soft. Like I said they look fine just on this game seem so unnecessary. Think about it the 8 ball is hit less than the center pockets, the center pockets didn't wear.

3 months later
#231 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocks:

Try Sunlight leds from Comet. Very close to incandescent.

sunlight should be nowhere close to incandescent.

2 months later
#304 5 years ago

socket vs no socket

6 months later
#376 5 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Tell me..I am looking for a break-shot. Is this a cap-com that can accept LEDS or does it need that gizmo to make them work right?

it can take LEDs, some will work well, some wont.

1 month later
#384 5 years ago
Quoted from dethfactor:

About to join the club tomorrow but the BS I’m getting has a few bad drop targets and I can’t seem to find where to get replacements domestically. Any suggestions?

Marco has them. Buy extras they reset hard and break a lot.

#395 5 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

They certainly look the same as the data east ones on Marco.

head shape is different. No big deal there, the question is are the other dimensions the same and is the bottom lip the same.

4 weeks later
#407 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m bringing my BS to SFGE in a few months, and will install a CDMD for the show. Just swapped the lower flipper mechs completely out for B/W, it was a huge pain in the ass but worth it, I think. This game is turning into a keeper for me, best bang-for-the-buck game I’ve owned since NASCAR, and I love the theme this time.

Why would you take it the Capcom mechs. They are better than the Williams ones

#409 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Ease of maintenance, but I mainly did it because I had a few stripped holes in the original and my hacks were failing.

Ok that makes sense, I thought you were doing some misguided "upgrade". Capcom are the only flippers better than B/W ones

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

BS is one of the few games on my want list. I have not had time to read this complete post so if you would please tell me a few things.
1. What type flipper mech's are in the game? Capcom? Williams? Other?
2. I see Color DMD is a must. What other mods are recommended?
3. Is there any difficulty keeping the boards running with Capcom out of business and game quantities low?
4. What can I expect to pay for a game in very good to HUO condition?
5. Anything else I should know. I'm not in a hurry so I can pickup anything I need before I buy the game.
Thanks for any help you provide. Don B (fingersport)

1. it come with capcom flippers, who know what someone did since then.
2. Color isn't a must, but its nice. No mods are needed or recommended on any game, its just crap that causes ball traps and looks like shit.
3. boards are boards, they can be fixed, but it will be hard to find a replacement
4. varies
5. play your games and enjoy them.

#415 4 years ago

there are only 1000 made and not all survive. But I've never seen one with any significant wear.

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I have heard this stat more than once, but for such a relatively low production machine, I seem to see quite a few of them.
Mine was filthy when I got it. I pulled the mylar and the playfield looks like new.
Chris

they are not that hard to find.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Marvin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/breakshot-club-members-only?tu=Marvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.