Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Atomicboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen_Shot_2012-04-24_at_10.47.34_PM..png
DSC_0124.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Hi all posted earlier in the week. Had a buyer but he has gone dark, I have these ready to go. Got them from my purchase of a LOTR but I was able to replace my 1 broken plastic. So I am selling towards the pin fund Plan to put on ebay soon but 1 last shot to the pinsiders! Can ship within a day of payment. 803-5000-80 direct from stern.

Same has here..these are hard to find and not cheap Let me know.
http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=1563
Adam

DSC_0124.jpg Screen_Shot_2012-04-24_at_10.47.34_PM..png

#2 6 years ago

Ill buy them, Ill send you the PM now

#3 6 years ago

Adam:

Any interest you'd break up the set and sell me the red aragorn plastic (under the sword)?

#4 6 years ago

Sorry they have been sold to the above poster but maybe you can work something out with him if he doesn't need it

#5 6 years ago

I need that little red one that is to the left of the left sling. mine is in half. I can fit it back together but as soon as the ball hits it....back to looking broken.

#6 6 years ago

how did you score these. I searched for months. you could of sold each plastic for 30 dollars.

#7 6 years ago

The guy I bought my LOTR from ordered them from Brady..but they didn't arrive in time for him to put them in the game so he promised to mail them to me. In the meantime I was able to find a replacement for Arwen which was the most damaged. The only other one that busted is the one on the left VUK. I guess I could have parted them out but I figure for the most part people have the same broken ones so parting them out wouldn't have been worth the trouble..but maybe I was wrong They are not easy to get and it takes a while but some distributers can get them in full sets only.

#8 6 years ago

I believe Adam is going to replace his set with these, and sell the ones he changes. He needs the ones under the ring, as they are broken, the arwen (now the non-arwen) and one other minor one. He will likely have no issue in selling from the old set.

I would suggest messaging him what you need, and I'll text him now and tell him to check. He doesn't come on much.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside