(Topic ID: 98815)

Brand new neon light signs, USPS priority shipping, best price...

By brightlink

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

keeping.jpg
    IMG_0402.JPG
    thread lock is coming.jpg
    B29.jpg
    B25.jpg
    B24.jpg
    B22.jpg
    B23.jpg
    B19.jpg
    B20.jpg
    B17.jpg
    B15.jpg
    B16.jpg
    B14.jpg
    B13.jpg
    B11.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brightlink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

All signs are brand new gorgeous real neon glass tube signs.

Very Bright colors. Excellent Quality, very good price Wonderful AD sign and gift!!! Direct Factory sales!

Standard 1 year warranty. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

Professional designer and master benders to make any customized neon sign for you.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question! Excellent Customer Service!

Ship from Los Angles in 1 to 2 business days, usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days with USPS Priority.

Los Angles area local pick up available!!!

Larger Sign, Better quality and Faster shipping, you won't miss it!!!

Most of the signs are 19''. All the signs are $135 with free shipping. Please email us with the name of the pictures.Such as A1, A2, and so on.

A1.jpgA1.jpg
    A2.jpgA2.jpg
    A4.jpgA4.jpg
    A5.jpgA5.jpg
    A7.jpgA7.jpg
    A3.jpgA3.jpg
    A6.jpgA6.jpg
    A8.jpgA8.jpg
    A9.jpgA9.jpg
    A10.jpgA10.jpg
    A11.jpgA11.jpg
    A12.jpgA12.jpg
    A13.jpgA13.jpg
    A15.jpgA15.jpg
    A16.jpgA16.jpg
    A18.jpgA18.jpg
    A14.jpgA14.jpg
    A17.jpgA17.jpg
    A19.jpgA19.jpg
    A20.jpgA20.jpg
    A22.jpgA22.jpg
    A23.jpgA23.jpg
    A24.jpgA24.jpg
    A21.jpgA21.jpg
    A25.jpgA25.jpg
    A29.jpgA29.jpg
    A28.jpgA28.jpg
    A27.jpgA27.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Some more pictures.

B1.jpgB1.jpg B2.jpgB2.jpg B3.jpgB3.jpg B4.jpgB4.jpg B5.jpgB5.jpg B6.jpgB6.jpg B7.jpgB7.jpg B9.jpgB9.jpg B11.jpgB11.jpg B13.jpgB13.jpg B14.jpgB14.jpg B15.jpgB15.jpg B16.jpgB16.jpg B17.jpgB17.jpg B19.jpgB19.jpg B20.jpgB20.jpg B22.jpgB22.jpg B23.jpgB23.jpg B24.jpgB24.jpg B25.jpgB25.jpg B29.jpgB29.jpg
    #11 9 years ago

who is gu? oops,scared of competition? what is a technician in neon industry? The fact is, AOOS has nothing to do whoever gu is, and our benders are the best and we only use the best material, our neon signs are bigger in size and better in price. This is a free market please. A SECOND choice is always good to everyone.How do you know our quality is not good. Have you tried it? Or you say this only because I am the competitor? Surely you will have a different opinion if you had tried.

Please PM me if you are intested to buy some better and bigger neon signs, Best quality, fast shipping and no breakage guaranteed.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from liorillusion:

hello frax you and your friend quiddity are jackass. robin need to block you from pinside.
    all the time if i or someone else post topic or want to sale something you have a problem!
    i think you dont have any money to buy mods or neons and other stuff.
    and yes i have license for all of my and gu signs! and all the seller on ebay copy gu signs without license!
    so please stop publish bad things in my and other topic.
    no one like you and your and your friend are stupid we cant say something good all the time you want to damage people sales!
    so please do not post any thing on my topic!!!! and i think you need to go away from pinside quickkkkk
    ho and this:
    Oh, and for the record, I don't think ANY of these vendors should be allowed to spam their advertisements here when their product is maybe 1% pinball or arcade related.
    i have a lot of happy buyers on pinside. so its up to you! you never bought something from me. and i think because you dont have the money. so please go away

Show us all your licenses for you and GU then i will shut up and leave here for you alone immediately.
    If not, leave me alone please, I don't want to bother you, I simply want to bring a second choice here. One choice means Monopoly.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brightlink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brand-new-neon-light-signs-usps-priority-shipping-best-price?tu=brightlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.