(Topic ID: 98815)

Brand new neon light signs, USPS priority shipping, best price...

By brightlink

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

keeping.jpg
    IMG_0402.JPG
    thread lock is coming.jpg
    B29.jpg
    B25.jpg
    B24.jpg
    B22.jpg
    B23.jpg
    B19.jpg
    B20.jpg
    B17.jpg
    B15.jpg
    B16.jpg
    B14.jpg
    B13.jpg
    B11.jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

All signs are brand new gorgeous real neon glass tube signs.

Very Bright colors. Excellent Quality, very good price Wonderful AD sign and gift!!! Direct Factory sales!

Standard 1 year warranty. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

Professional designer and master benders to make any customized neon sign for you.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question! Excellent Customer Service!

Ship from Los Angles in 1 to 2 business days, usually delivered in 2 to 3 business days with USPS Priority.

Los Angles area local pick up available!!!

Larger Sign, Better quality and Faster shipping, you won't miss it!!!

Most of the signs are 19''. All the signs are $135 with free shipping. Please email us with the name of the pictures.Such as A1, A2, and so on.

A1.jpgA1.jpg
    A2.jpgA2.jpg
    A4.jpgA4.jpg
    A5.jpgA5.jpg
    A7.jpgA7.jpg
    A3.jpgA3.jpg
    A6.jpgA6.jpg
    A8.jpgA8.jpg
    A9.jpgA9.jpg
    A10.jpgA10.jpg
    A11.jpgA11.jpg
    A12.jpgA12.jpg
    A13.jpgA13.jpg
    A15.jpgA15.jpg
    A16.jpgA16.jpg
    A18.jpgA18.jpg
    A14.jpgA14.jpg
    A17.jpgA17.jpg
    A19.jpgA19.jpg
    A20.jpgA20.jpg
    A22.jpgA22.jpg
    A23.jpgA23.jpg
    A24.jpgA24.jpg
    A21.jpgA21.jpg
    A25.jpgA25.jpg
    A29.jpgA29.jpg
    A28.jpgA28.jpg
    A27.jpgA27.jpg

#2 9 years ago

How about some pinball or arcade signs?

#3 9 years ago

Some more pictures.

B1.jpgB1.jpg B2.jpgB2.jpg B3.jpgB3.jpg B4.jpgB4.jpg B5.jpgB5.jpg B6.jpgB6.jpg B7.jpgB7.jpg B9.jpgB9.jpg B11.jpgB11.jpg B13.jpgB13.jpg B14.jpgB14.jpg B15.jpgB15.jpg B16.jpgB16.jpg B17.jpgB17.jpg B19.jpgB19.jpg B20.jpgB20.jpg B22.jpgB22.jpg B23.jpgB23.jpg B24.jpgB24.jpg B25.jpgB25.jpg B29.jpgB29.jpg
    #4 9 years ago

this is not gu signs!!!! and this is not aoos.store from ebay!
    this man copy all the copyright of gu and all gu signs!
    why you use gu signs photo?
    please remove it and go away from pinside!

this is what gu write to me:

I probably know who he is, but he is one of my competitors, and very shameless theft of a lot of my pictures, but his quality is not good, because I know they Technician。

for all pinside member!!! do not buy from this member any neon sign its not because i was the first here to sell signs i say this because this man copy al the gu signs!!! and this is new member!!!!
    and this neons are shit!!! and very bad quality. please help to me and for gu!!!!

thanks

#5 9 years ago

Wow what a rip off artist this dude is!!!! Same pics of the other neons and all

Go sell your cheap neon HACKS somewhere else dude.....nobody wants your shovel ware.

#6 9 years ago

Not very nice! MANY people here have been dealing with Lior and Gu. We'll stick with them.

#7 9 years ago

Free Market I suppose, but a bit of respect is needed at times. Maybe try and sell them elsewhere, but jumping on someone else's product is a bit low here.

#8 9 years ago

Mods ban and close thread if this is true

#9 9 years ago

thank you all!!!! for the help

Quoted from Phatchit:

Mods ban and close thread if this is true

it is truth you can see on my topic and also you can ask gu.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toppers-and-game-room-neon-sidn-best-price

#10 9 years ago

I believe lior, agree with pinballerchef and spfxted this is bullshit, and back Phatchit 100%. This leach, and thread needs shut down.

#11 9 years ago

who is gu? oops,scared of competition? what is a technician in neon industry? The fact is, AOOS has nothing to do whoever gu is, and our benders are the best and we only use the best material, our neon signs are bigger in size and better in price. This is a free market please. A SECOND choice is always good to everyone.How do you know our quality is not good. Have you tried it? Or you say this only because I am the competitor? Surely you will have a different opinion if you had tried.

Please PM me if you are intested to buy some better and bigger neon signs, Best quality, fast shipping and no breakage guaranteed.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from brightlink:

who is gu? oops,scared of competition? what is a technician in neon industry? The fact is, AOOS has nothing to do whoever gu is, and our benders are the best and we only use the best material, our neon signs are bigger in size and better in price. This is a free market please. A SECOND choice is always good to everyone.How do you know our quality is not good. Have you tried it? Or you say this only because I am the competitor? Surely you will have a different opinion if you had tried.
    Please PM me if you are intested to buy some better and bigger neon signs, Best quality, fast shipping and no breakage guaranteed.

My neons are bigger than you! And my service and the neons is the best than you and yes i try them... and my price is cheap than you!!! And my shipping is fast than you So go away from pinside because no one wants to buy from you your copys and bad quality signs and bad service. Stop to copy gu signs!!!!!!

So pm me if you want the best signs with the best price and the best package and the besssst service. And bigger and in high quality.
    Have a nice day

And you have any pinball machine? Or you know what is pinball machines? This is not market here. so you cant come and only sell neons. Go to ebay or alibba.

#14 9 years ago

Have been dealing with Lior and his service is top notch. Prices are cheaper and he responds nearly instantly. I placed orders for a University of Oklahoma ( Boomer Sooner! ), Play Pinball Here and Bally neons. Although I have yet to receive them, I'm confident based on our interactions it will be seamless… Looking forward to posting some pics of the game rooms with new neons shortly!

#15 9 years ago

IMG_0402.JPGIMG_0402.JPG

#16 9 years ago

keeping.jpgkeeping.jpg

#17 9 years ago

Let me get something straight, are these all custom made by you, Brightlink?

#18 9 years ago

How about you include an address and phone number
    that way people will know you are a professional bussiness

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from liorillusion:

probably know who he is, but he is one of my competitors, and very shameless theft of a lot of my pictures, but his quality is not good,

Assuming this is true, that thread deserves to be locked, and pictures removed / text edited. There was a post from Robin a few weeks ago about copyright matter, right? Can't find it right now.

Quoted from brightlink:

This is a free market please.

Even a free market has rules...

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Let me get something straight, are these all custom made by you, Brightlink?

no!!! he copy my (gu) signs!

Quoted from jlm33:

Assuming this is true, that thread deserves to be locked, and pictures removed / text edited. There was a post from Robin a few weeks ago about copyright matter, right? Can't find it right now.

Even a free market has rules...

its true but robin not respond to my message!
    please help me and send message to robin thanks!

#21 9 years ago

You guys are F'ing ridiculous. Every last one of you.

If he's going to lock this thread he needs to lock Lior's as well, because neither he nor Gu are paying for the rights to produce those signs. THEY COME FROM HONG KONG MAN... PIRACY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. GIVE ME A BREAK. I'M TOTALLY SURE THEY SECURED THE RIGHTS TO USE ALL THOSE COMPANY LOGOS, RIGHT?

Using the same pics is kind of a dick move, but to be honest, go look at ebay. Seems like all the sellers use the same pics, and if the end product is exactly the same....well. Some of those "pictures" aren't even of real neon, they're graphics files. Technically, even the use of those logos to promote their business is a copyright violation, yes?

What's the diameter of your neon tubes, for starters? The one the other guy sells are smaller diameter than what most would call "standard" neon.

Really Ted? Not very nice? I don't remember anyone complaining when I sold a bunch of stern mod splitter harnesses around here for half the price when there were already THREE established sellers... mine looked less professional, but did the same job. I sold around 30 of them before the splitter PCBs hit the market and I decided to pull out of selling the harnesses when they came out because they are a much better solution. I didn't piss and moan about it. Looks like to me the competition here is much more direct, and if this guy's prices are higher...then why do you even give a smeg? Keep buying from the cheaper guy if you have no issue with him.

What you all miss is that Lior is just as much of a joke as this guy.....his only purpose in life is to buy in bulk from Gu or other producers at the cheapest rate possible, and then resell the same product to you. The only difference is that he's not the factory, and he's not packing it, and he's not shipping it...it's a joke. All he does is take your order, use his bulk discount, pay Gu or someone else with your money, then pocket the difference. Wow, what a service. Gu was offering free replacement of any broken neons or transformers long before Lior showed up, lol... what a joke this thread already is.

I'm just going to drain this because I can't stand the idiocy being perpetrated here on all sides, and I already know the responses will be devoid of ANY logical thought whatsoever. Lior's thread was why I bumped the topic of getting that feature implemented a few weeks ago, and man, I'm glad Robin was able to implement it.

Oh, and for the record, I don't think ANY of these vendors should be allowed to spam their advertisements here when their product is maybe 1% pinball or arcade related.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

If he's going to lock this thread he needs to lock Lior's as well, because neither he nor Gu are paying for the rights to produce those signs. THEY COME FROM HONG KONG MAN... PIRACY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. GIVE ME A BREAK. I'M TOTALLY SURE THEY SECURED THE RIGHTS TO USE ALL THOSE COMPANY LOGOS, RIGHT?
    Using the same pics is kind of a dick move, but to be honest, go look at ebay. Seems like all the sellers use the same pics, and if the end product is exactly the same....well. Some of those "pictures" aren't even of real neon, they're graphics files. Technically, even the use of those logos to promote their business is a copyright violation, yes?
    What's the diameter of your neon tubes, for starters? The one the other guy sells are smaller diameter than what most would call "standard" neon.
    Really Ted? Not very nice? I don't remember anyone complaining when I sold a bunch of stern mod splitter harnesses around here for half the price when there were already THREE established sellers... mine looked less professional, but did the same job. I sold around 30 of them before the splitter PCBs hit the market and I decided to pull out of selling the harnesses when they came out because they are a much better solution. I didn't piss and moan about it. Looks like to me the competition here is much more direct, and if this guy's prices are higher...then why do you even give a smeg? Keep buying from the cheaper guy if you have no issue with him.
    What you all miss is that Lior is just as much of a joke as this guy.....his only purpose in life is to buy in bulk from Gu or other producers at the cheapest rate possible, and then resell the same product to you. The only difference is that he's not the factory, and he's not packing it, and he's not shipping it...it's a joke. All he does is take your order, use his bulk discount, pay Gu or someone else with your money, then pocket the difference. Wow, what a service. Gu was offering free replacement of any broken neons or Transformers long before Lior showed up, lol... what a joke this thread already is.
    I'm just going to drain this because I can't stand the idiocy being perpetrated here on all sides, and I already know the responses will be devoid of ANY logical thought whatsoever. Lior's thread was why I bumped the topic of getting that feature implemented a few weeks ago, and man, I'm glad Robin was able to implement it.
    Oh, and for the record, I don't think ANY of these vendors should be allowed to spam their advertisements here when their product is maybe 1% pinball or arcade related.

hello frax you and your friend quiddity are jackass. robin need to block you from pinside.
    all the time if i or someone else post topic or want to sale something you have a problem!
    i think you dont have any money to buy mods or neons and other stuff.
    and yes i have license for all of my and gu signs! and all the seller on ebay copy gu signs without license!
    so please stop publish bad things in my and other topic.
    no one like you and your and your friend are stupid we cant say something good all the time you want to damage people sales!
    so please do not post any thing on my topic!!!! and i think you need to go away from pinside quickkkkk

ho and this:

i have a lot of happy buyers on pinside. so its up to you! you never bought something from me. and i think because you dont have the money. so please go away

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

What you all miss is that Lior is just as much of a joke as this guy.....his only purpose in life is to buy in bulk from Gu or other producers at the cheapest rate possible, and then resell the same product to you. The only difference is that he's not the factory, and he's not packing it, and he's not shipping it...it's a joke. All he does is take your order, use his bulk discount, pay Gu or someone else with your money, then pocket the difference. Wow, what a service. Gu was offering free replacement of any broken neons or Transformers long before Lior showed up, lol... what a joke this thread already is.

Frax....come on man...give it a rest. Lior has been doing honest business with pinsiders and is just defending his products from this guy who is obviously trying to 1up him....in a very sketchy way. Lior has MANY positive reviews on here of his products....why bash the guy so much?? Ok...you think his products are from Hong Kong....no use in reitterating what you have said many times....we know how you feel! The guy is busting his butt shipping out quality neons at a decent price and spending tons of time making custom pinball MODS for us pinsiders all while his country is being bombed and him running in and out of bomb shelters all day....and for his love of pinball!! Cut Lior a break will ya!!! Jeez man...you really know how to pour it on...show some love

#24 9 years ago

hello frax your and you friend quiddity are jackass. i think you dont have any money to buy mods or neons and other stuff. so please go away

Thank you. That's the best compliment that I've received on Pinside in a long time. I really appreciate it.

It, in fact, may surpass my last affectionate title received here, 'pinside dick of the day'!

As for the money, I have no need to justify my (our?) bank account to you or anyone else. My money worked just fine in the past when we ordered from Gu (and experienced absolutely no problems with him or the order, thank you very much).

Now, as for going away.... no, I don't think so. I like it here. Thanks, though.

#25 9 years ago

+1 for Lior being a great seller....he has always treated me well and sells some very cool items for the pinball community.

It's a shame when threads turn to bashing....can't we all just get along! lol

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

The guy is busting his butt shipping out

Really. The shipping labels say they come from his location, right?

And the fact that he has to resort to name calling and personal attacks to get his point across just made mine, both about him and about where this thread would go. My wife was kind enough to take a screenshot of that. It's a pity I can't report him for it since he's on ignore. /done, regardless of what gets further posted.

Thanks for at least trying to present a civil point, though. I don't give a horse's rear about what goes on in Israel. You lost me at that point. I'm not going to be drawn into political discussion.

#27 9 years ago

I was quick to call out frax in lior's original FS thread, oddly enough I agree with him here in principal if not in vitriol. This new guy doesn't seem to be doing anything against the pinside rules. Lior, you shouldn't have reacted like that. I've given you business and will likely do so again but I think you would be better served to refrain from personal attacks. Gu makes a great product and you're established as a trusted reseller. Let the market decide on the new guy and his stuff.

#28 9 years ago

What the hell is wrong with some of you people?? Sheesh...get a life!

#29 9 years ago

Between this, Clay's Guides and coin mechanisms on $8k MM threads, man, the drama train is full speed ahead!!!!

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Between this, Clay's Guides and coin mechanisms on $8k MM threads, man, the drama train is full speed ahead!!!!

Yeah, first world problems!

#31 9 years ago

hello frax you and your friend quiddity are jackass. robin need to block you from pinside.
    all the time if i or someone else post topic or want to sale something you have a problem!
    i think you dont have any money to buy mods or neons and other stuff.
    and yes i have license for all of my and gu signs! and all the seller on ebay copy gu signs without license!
    so please stop publish bad things in my and other topic.
    no one like you and your and your friend are stupid we cant say something good all the time you want to damage people sales!
    so please do not post any thing on my topic!!!! and i think you need to go away from pinside quickkkkk
    ho and this:
    i have a lot of happy buyers on pinside. so its up to you! you never bought something from me. and i think because you dont have the money. so please go away

Show us all your licenses for you and GU then i will shut up and leave here for you alone immediately.
    If not, leave me alone please, I don't want to bother you, I simply want to bring a second choice here. One choice means Monopoly.

#32 9 years ago

Both of you should cut his out right now.

- As for the "right" to sell stuff here. As long as it's pinball or gameroom related you are both allowed to sell stuff in the Pinside market and/or forum. Just like everyone else.
    - But remember, you are both guests here: being able to post here really is a privilege and not a right.
    - If you are *only* going to be selling stuff without further participating on the site, we might mark you as a spammer. This is really up to staff to decide.
    - It's not cool to use someone elses pictures to sell your (identical looking) stuff, so please cut that out.
    - please (both of you) formally respond to our requests to show us proof of you having a license to sell these copyrighted signs. Please read this.
    - stop PMing me complaining about one another. I am not your personal thread guard. Use the report button if you believe someone is breaking Pinside rules.

Please respond to our requests to show us proof of you having a license to sell these copyrighted signs. Please read this. We cannot allow the selling of copyrighted materials here on Pinside, so please clarify wether you have the permission from copyrights holders to reproduce their logos.

Thread locked, awaiting clarification/proof of license.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brand-new-neon-light-signs-usps-priority-shipping-best-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.