IMG_6220 (resized).jpg
IMG_6207 (resized).jpg
IMG_6206 (resized).jpg
MB on game2 (resized).jpg
MB on game 4 (resized).jpg
MB on game 3 (resized).jpg
IMG_5681 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

We are a brand new company called PinBoss and are bringing a new kind of flipper cap to the market! Please check us out at www.Pinbossmods.com to see what we have right now, feel free to ask any questions that you may have or recommendations and thanks for viewing!

IMG_20190119 white (resized).jpgIMG_20190119 white (resized).jpgIMG_20190126 white (resized).jpgIMG_20190126 white (resized).jpgIMG_4608 white (resized).jpgIMG_4608 white (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

good luck to ya... when do you plan to release more product? ya only got product for three machines... and sadly i don't one those three games.

#3 5 years ago

toasterman04 thanks! We are working on a lot more right now what machines do you own?

#4 5 years ago

ghostbusters, star trek, guardians, Stern POTC.

#5 5 years ago

toasterman04 we are working on a star trek one now! I will post as soon as its done

#6 5 years ago

For AFM, can the dome be green or red like they are in some games?

#7 5 years ago

2manypins unfortunately we could only choose one color for this first run, but I will definitely keep this in mind for the next batch!

#8 5 years ago

Do you have any pictures with the TSPP toppers installed?

#9 5 years ago

Only_Pinball I sure do!

IMG_5681 (resized).jpgIMG_5681 (resized).jpg
#10 5 years ago

Could one of you Mod Makers please come up with an Airball Protector that covers the "FOUR" drop targets on The Beatles?

#11 5 years ago

jamesdeloris that's a great idea and I will put it on the list of 'to makes' and definitely let you know when I start them!

#12 5 years ago

These look great! Will add to my short list of stuff to get.

Thanks

#13 5 years ago

What are these made out of?

#14 5 years ago

dudah our mods are made of various resins all very durable to withstand gameplay

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCaps:

We are a brand new company called PinBoss and are bringing a new kind of flipper cap to the market! Please check us out at www.Pinbossmods.com to see what we have right now, feel free to ask any questions that you may have or recommendations and thanks for viewing!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool! Love TSPP design, those look great!!

Now I just need you to sell some for the games I own

#16 5 years ago

@j85m we are making them as fast as we can! What games would you like to see them made for?

#17 5 years ago

I couldn't resist and ordered a set for my TSPP. My plan is to replace my bats with a set of white ones to match these. I will post picture when I get them in.

#18 5 years ago

Great idea! Love how creative people get. The 3D effect is definitely unique compared to just decals.

#19 5 years ago

Iron Maiden plase!

#20 5 years ago

How are these attached to the flipper?

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCaps:

@j85m we are making them as fast as we can! What games would you like to see them made for?

Providing you can match the creativity of TSPP & AFM bats, I would love to see what you can create for TWD (bloody entrails maybe?)

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from T-BoneForest:

How are these attached to the flipper?

T-BoneForest We are using a clear acrylic double sided tape from 3M. Its very strong but can still be removed later.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I couldn't resist and ordered a set for my TSPP. My plan is to replace my bats with a set of white ones to match these. I will post picture when I get them in.

Only_Pinball I would love to see how that looks! Will stay tuned for your update! Thank you for your support

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from vansmack99:

Iron Maiden plase!

vansmack99 Iron Maiden is on the list! We are getting to all the games on our list as quickly as possible.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Providing you can match the creativity of TSPP & AFM bats, I would love to see what you can create for TWD (bloody entrails maybe?)

J85M Now there's an idea! TWD is one of many on our list. The more support we receive, the quicker we can get these requests made!

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCaps:

@vansmack99 Iron Maiden is on the list! We are getting to all the games on our list as quickly as possible.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from acebathound:

Great idea! Love how creative people get. The 3D effect is definitely unique compared to just decals.

acebathound Thank you! We are glad you like them. Comments like these keep us going!

1 week later
#28 5 years ago

Got my Flipper bats and shooter rod. Must say A+++ the quality and attention to detail is amazing!

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCaps:

j85m Now there's an idea! TWD is one of many on our list. The more support we receive, the quicker we can get these requests made!

Feel free to run with that one (aslong as you give me a creative discount ) and as soon as it’s ready let me know!

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCaps:

feel free to ask any questions that you may have or recommendations and thanks for viewing!

TWD - Bloody entrails (as the zombies are coming towards the apron/player think it would fit the location artwise and look pretty cool!

BM66 - POW BIFF, WHACK in bright neon colours!

ST - Little model of the Enterprise with phaser or warp trail? Although that could be impossible to make!?

IM - Ironmans glove open palmed with repulsa on show or if possible firing!

Goldeneye - 007 logo/lettering!

Avatar - An arrow or Seeds painted with neon glow-in the dark paint!

TRON - Blue and Yellow/Orange identity discs!

GOTG - Gotto be Starlords Sony Walkman & headphones!

#31 5 years ago

@j85m Thanks for the great ideas working hard to bring more flipper caps, keep em coming! Keep a lookout for Monster Bash 3D flipper caps very soon...

#32 5 years ago

Can you guys do up a bony finger one? specifically for TFTC, but I know there are some for scared stiff too.

#33 5 years ago

I got my TSPP tops last week and they are AWESOME. Hope to get a chance this week to swap my bats to white and install tops

#34 5 years ago

Any possibility of Judge Dredd? 3 regular flippers and 1 short one? There was a flipper top mod several years ago with the 4 dark Judges on each one (Death, Fear, Fire, and Mortis) that was awesome, but he stopped making them rather quickly and they are not available anywhere. The only flipper top available is from Mezel Mods and it is a generic yellow and black (hazard zone) style topper that does not really go with the game, but is better than nothing.

The dark judges would be great, but there are other possibilities with the comic being so huge and long running. And there are plenty of JD machines still out there in the wild.

#35 5 years ago

Boat we plan on creating the fingers with a 3D effect asap! I don't know when we will get to these but it's a fact we will. Promise.

#36 5 years ago

Only_Pinball we are so so glad you like them! Can't wait to see the pics with the new white flippers!

#37 5 years ago

Calfdemon this is definitely a possibility! We want to have these flipper caps for every machine out there but only have the two of us working hard to make them so it may be a little while. I love the idea though of the dark judges and will absolutely put it on the list. Thanks for the tip!

#38 5 years ago

We are very excited to announce 3D flipper caps for Monster Bash remake! They should be ready in about a week or so and we think you guys are going to LOVE them (we do!) let us know if you have a MB!

#39 5 years ago

Monster Bash Remake 3D flipper caps out now! Check em out www.pinbossmods.com

#40 5 years ago

3D flipper caps on the game, two versions clean or gore.
www.pinbossmods.com

Ryan

MB on game 3 (resized).jpgMB on game 3 (resized).jpgMB on game 4 (resized).jpgMB on game 4 (resized).jpgMB on game2 (resized).jpgMB on game2 (resized).jpg
#41 5 years ago

would love to see what you guys come up for GOTG

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

would love to see what you guys come up for GOTG

I like their 3D designs like TSPP for GOTG have Starlords twin blasters for a nice little 3D version.

Or something more simple and less 3D

on the left flipper....Where the Guardians
on the right flipper....of the Galaxy Bitch!

2 weeks later
#43 5 years ago

New Revenge from Mars! flipper caps. Working hard to keep bringing new 3d flipper caps to you pinheads! In the works: Pirates of the Caribbean, all the Jackbot series, and the Munsters.

IMG_6206 (resized).jpgIMG_6206 (resized).jpgIMG_6207 (resized).jpgIMG_6207 (resized).jpgIMG_6220 (resized).jpgIMG_6220 (resized).jpg
#44 5 years ago

2manypins hey there! Just wanted to give you the heads up we decided to make the dome green and lasers red and orange for Revenge from Mars (or AFM) let me know what ya think! Would like to give you a 20% promo code for these since you opened our eyes to the need...

Ryan

IMG_6206 (resized).jpgIMG_6206 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#45 5 years ago

Have Pirates of the Carribean??? These mossy wood 3D flipper caps are available now here on pinside or at https://pinbossmods.com and really add a lot to an already amazing game!

IMG_6537 (resized).jpgIMG_6537 (resized).jpgIMG_6538 (resized).jpgIMG_6538 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#46 4 years ago

New Candy 3D Flipper Caps available now! First time ordering? Use code pinboss10 at checkout for 10% off! pinbossmods.com

IMG_6386 (resized).jpgIMG_6386 (resized).jpgIMG_6389 (resized).jpgIMG_6389 (resized).jpgIMG_6391 (resized).jpgIMG_6391 (resized).jpg
#47 4 years ago

Riveted Sheet Metal 3D Flipper Caps make Munsters (Pro) flippers look slick! Available at pinbossmods.com. First time ordering? Use code pinboss10 at checkout for 10% off!

riveted metal 1 (resized).jpgriveted metal 1 (resized).jpgriveted metal 2 (resized).jpgriveted metal 2 (resized).jpgriveted metal 3 (resized).jpgriveted metal 3 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 9.95
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
7,500 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.00
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 12.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brand-new-mods-pinboss?hl=vansmack99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.