Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mamemaster
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5E380A81-D104-4A77-ACEA-13142A0962C9 (resized).jpeg
    A825DF68-465B-4950-B8B4-1FD40C655D4B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from musketd:

I really like pirates a lot but it seems like almost every owner on here has had problems out of the box; very disappointing and discouraging when the game cost so much; this should not be happening; hopefully JJP steps up their quality control

The handful of people on here are rightfully expressing their concerns. You are not hearing from the other 100(s) that are busy playing their games. Like with all initial runs of anything, tweaks will be made by the manufacturer for issues that have been found. Anyone getting an early run should understand this and for this reason I strongly encourage my customers to wait until a few batches have left the factory before receiving theirs. That said, I have delivered 8 machines now and only one of those is having an issue (which we are taking care of as I speak).

I wish every game came out of the box in perfect working order, but these are hand built machines and I have yet to find someone who is perfect at their job 100% of the time.

Be patient, things get better with every game that is built.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brand-new-jjp-pirates-unpacking-trough-error?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.