playfield2.jpg
playfield1.jpg
insidecab.jpg
outsidecab.jpg
1000x500px-LL-5af8a1d2_523ac920_beatin.jpg
PDR_0069.JPG
011.JPG
Doctor_Who_006.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JWS64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 12 years ago

How is an "opinion" informative?

Opinion's aren't FACTS.

#27 12 years ago

If your informative rant on LED's is any indication I'd definitely say your the one
with "issues".

#32 12 years ago

Yes, us NC boy's do get each other's back.

#37 12 years ago

Your info on BSD was good jalpert. INFO, not opinion.

Your opinion on LED's, was just that, opinion, which of course you're free to spout whenever
and wherever you want.

Don't think however that you're not going to get called out on it when people that love LED's
feel differently.

Many pinsiders have seen and played BR's BSD, and think it's one of the best they've ever
seen and played. Complete with it's LED's installed.

I do think the LED installs done badly can be just that, BAD in the worst kind of way.

I know nothing about any other beef's between you and BR in other threads, haven't read
or kept up with it at all.

I do have a problem when people try to pass their opinions off as FACT. If you're telling a newbie what to look for when buying a pin that's one thing. Trying to inform him/her from the start that LED's suck and stay away from them, that's bogus. Let them make that decision. Let them look at some youtube video's of LED vs incandescent and make that decision.

Love your incandescent's, I have no problem with that. Old school original is great if that's what you like. I'd never say incandescent's suck, because they don't. It's the original look that the pin's started with, I respect that.

See, I can take the high road when it comes to lighting. Either way lit I have no problem with.

I get why some people like what you like, and why other's like LED's. LED's are brighter and add more spark, more bling, more excitement to pinball. That's my opinion, not a fact. And I'd never try and force that on a newb looking for facts in buying his/her first pin.

Saying LED's suck, that's flat out arrogant and close-minded thinking.

#42 12 years ago

Jalpert, where do you see in any part of my comments where I called you a troll, or said anything about trolling? Sorry bud, wasn't me, didn't post that. Get your facts straight before you post with my forum name attached to it.

Quoted from jalpert:

You know what's arrogant? Thinking that the BSD in question is so awesome looking that it's a FACT that LEDs are superior.

I never said it was a fact that LED's are superior because they look good in BR's BSD. I stated what I did, that many pinsiders have actually played his BSD, and that they comment on how nice it is with them installed.

You don't get to have it both way's. Either they suck or they don't. Then you post that you have LED's in half your games. You state that LED's suck, but you still install them in half your games?

Next thing you'll say is that it's not because you like them but it's for the benefit of all the many guests, visitors and friends that play your pins. Oh, it's because your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/children/neighbors children and the cable guy down the street like the way the LED's look. You did it all for the benefit of others...right?

I'm done with you jalpert. There's no discussion possible with you. You make an opinion known, and when you get called on it you spin it to fit your needs.

#48 12 years ago

Here ya go jalpert, you win. Here's your prize.

1000x500px-LL-5af8a1d2_523ac920_beatin.jpg1000x500px-LL-5af8a1d2_523ac920_beatin.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JWS64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-price-check?tu=JWS64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.