New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 29878)

Bram Stokers Dracula Club....Welcome to the Carpathians

By shacklersrevenge

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,510 posts
  • 620 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by PinballWizard666
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,341 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
BSD01 (resized).jpg
097325fd00492438923e621018ba9ac7a7d7e45e (resized).jpg
IMG_8258 (resized).JPG
Resized_20200816_205943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0388 (resized).jpg
IMG_0387 (resized).jpg
448746-i (resized).jpg
20200714_162825 (resized).jpg
bsd001 (resized).jpg
bsd003 (resized).jpg
bsd002 (resized).jpg
BSD Score (resized).jpg
D13759A0-40C3-4579-AEEE-E113D7FE453B (resized).jpeg
808B0692-1345-4644-BA30-276CDB3496C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

31 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (7 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (7 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (7 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (7 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (7 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (7 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (7 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (7 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (7 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shadow_e.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#246 7 years ago

Keep a spot in this club warm for me as this is the next pin I'm buying. Just have to find one in good shape at a fair price within a reasonable distance from Minneapolis, MN. Maybe I'll get lucky at MGC in March.

2 weeks later
#251 7 years ago

Still on the hunt for a nice BSD to put next to my TS. I'm looking for one either at MGC (can't wait) or within a reasonable driving distance from Mpls, MN. Hopefully I won't have to cross oceans of time to find one...cough.

#254 7 years ago

That definitely stands out with the red. Nice touches.

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Hi BSD club members. I am looking to buy this pin. Please PM me if any of you know of an available machine. Looking for one in excellent condition.East coast preferable.Thanks very much

Wait in line man

#274 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

unfortunately that is what I am doing. Just waiting for the right machine to rear its ugly head. I can still play it on location which is a bonus.

That is a plus. Good luck to you!

2 weeks later
#283 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I waited and I scored a BSD last weekend. I drove 9 hours round trip to get a really nice BSD. I can't wait to set it up. Likely this weekend when I can get a few friends over to move it with me. I already ordered LED's for the back box, similar to Black Rose as he told me which ones to buy. The PF was already LED'd.

Good things come to those who wait...nicely done man!!

#292 7 years ago

Woo hoo!! The hunt is finally over. Just picked my BSD up today and couldn't be happier.

1 month later
#304 7 years ago

Does anyone out there have an extra plastic (the long one that goes under the Abbey on the left side of the game)? I have some other plastics for trade and am hoping I can work something out that helps one of you and me at the same time.

Also, I've owned the game now for about a month and while I knew it would be a good game to improve my skills on, I didn't realize how quickly it would pay off. I've had The Shadow for 3+ years or so and never hit the final battle once. After playing BSD non-stop, I went back to TS...scored my first BILLION and hit the final battle two games in a row. Felt pretty dang good.

#307 7 years ago

Hey Gord...appreciate the heads up!

8 months later
#915 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Once I'm done with mine, I'll have the original Sun Process playfield for sale along with a bunch of parts.

Good luck with the restore! I'd be interested in the clear plastics under the playfield that run along the length of the mist multi-ball mech.

2014-01-21_124413.jpg

1 year later
#2476 5 years ago

If anyone has a line on some NOS proto sling plastics, then let me know. I have a want ad up for the same. Word.

1 week later
#2515 5 years ago

I just picked up a set of the pinbits ramp flaps and they're a lighter color then the originals. If anyone has those installed, I'd appreciate a pic or two to see how they look in the game. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 63.50
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shadow_e.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside