IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (11 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (11 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (11 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (10 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sdtminstl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4857 6 years ago

Hello everyone. New owner here trying to get familiar with the game and get it up to speed. Mine has a couple of "gremlins" I'm working on getting rid of.

How does the head stone attach to the back cover? I have noticed there seems to be a screw in photos that I can find but there is nothing for a screw to go into on my example.

Previous owner had the head stone attached to the bulb housings with a paper clip through the existing hole. Coffin sits a little high and while putting on glass it would drag it back. Well, it finally shorted making contact with the business end of the bulbs. I replaced the fuse and I am good for now. Just want to get the cover better attached the right way.

Great game imho. Only other issue on mine is the right ramp doesn't seem to be lined up correctly and accepting shots 100% but I am tackling one thing at a time for now. Thanks for reading.

#4862 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

The coffin should not be scraping the glass. There are 4-6 hex posts holding the coffin and it seems like they put the wrong sizes in. This is a common point of confusion because of the 6, there are 3 different, but very close sizes. There should also be a hex post between the bulb sockets for screwing in the back of the headstone. Seems pretty clear the last person to mess with it just messed up the posts and said screw it.
In addition to that, it seems that person didn't replace the clear plastic above the right ramp, which is why you're getting rejects. If you don't have it, there's someone selling them as a set on etsy. The other clear plastic goes above the shooter lane. Would be a good idea to make sure that one is installed (properly) as well.

Appreciate the information. Below is photos of both the headstone, which yes, you are correct, there is not a hex post where one should be. Pictured is also my ramp from several different angles. Is the plastic top indeed missing? If you notice, there seems to be a slight bump or raise to the ramp where they meet. This seems to slow the ball enough that it goes back down the ramp more often than not. Thanks for the help. These things just aren't in the manual.

So to track these down you said the plastic top is on etsy somewhere here. Any idea on the post size and threads? I looked on Marco specialties and there are, of course, a ton of them. Now I just need to dive in and disassemble down to those hex posts that are probably in the wrong spot. Trial and error or has anyone posted a teardown? (I looked to no avail)

Again, thanks to everyone for the input. I'm a newcomer to ownership. Not afraid to get my hands dirty but it's a little intimidating not knowing where to go for answers and having the fear of asking stupid questions.

IMG_20171107_165703 (resized).jpgIMG_20171107_165703 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171107_165747 (resized).jpgIMG_20171107_165747 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171107_165905 (resized).jpgIMG_20171107_165905 (resized).jpg

#4866 6 years ago

Thanks Bill. I am embarrassed to admit that I have a manual and flipped through it too quickly missing this. That helps a great deal sir.

#4871 6 years ago

You guys rock.

I ordered the plastic cover for the ramp I'm missing. Hoping that helps solve it.

#4881 6 years ago

Just a quick thanks to everyone here that helped on the coffin ramp rejects. Sure enough, the missing plastic cover solved it 100% that I ordered from the etsy seller. I am still chasing that damn drop target firing when it shouldn't but 1 out of 2 is a great start.

#4883 6 years ago

I need some help from one of my fellow BSD fans. Would someone mind snapping a photo of the back drop target, both up and down, with the playfield propped so I can compare to mine with as much detail or as close as possible? It is the one at the back of the pf or bottom left if it is propped. I am still trying to get mine working properly and it would help a great deal. Thanks in advance!

#4885 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Up and down from top and bottom Hope these can help.

Thank you so much. First off, your pictures are perfect. I think I found the culprit. PM will be sent in a while.

2 weeks later
#4918 6 years ago

Looking for some help with a ridiculous question. I am in the midst of replacing some bulbs. Where is the #16 lamp (r.ramp lock)? I have a manual but it isn't listed on the lamp diagram (of course), and I can only guess it has never worked since I have owned her because when in lamp test mode, I get nothing and I have never missed it until now.

Thanks in advance.

#4920 6 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Here is the requested video.
Gord
» YouTube video

Thank you so much!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sdtminstl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only?tu=sdtminstl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.