17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg
20240314_090424 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205042362 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_201837504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205105814 (resized).jpg
20240307_151004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (11 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (11 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (11 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (10 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (10 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ruddiger52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4454 7 years ago

Im having a weird issue on my BSD where the ball will bounce off the left targets under the village, and instead of continuing a logical trajectory the ball speed seems to dampen suddenly and go straight down. Almost as if a magnet is repulsing it. It happens close enough to the inserts that maybe they are the culprit? Ive watched a bunch of gameplay videos and have not seen the issue in any.

Anyone here ever have this problem?

#4456 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

How's the foam behind the targets look?

Well now that you mention it the left most target gives much less spring to the ball. It's also more recessed than the right targets. See pics. Does this mean new targets?

IMG_0994 (resized).JPGIMG_0994 (resized).JPG

IMG_0993 (resized).JPGIMG_0993 (resized).JPG

#4463 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

No, you can just replace the foam and adjust the switch if needs be.

Great thank you

#4464 7 years ago

Been going through by new BSD. Is this how the Village should be mounted. Its not flush with the side and the back of the plastic looks to be sloping out like its been forced over something.

Thanks!

IMG_0991 (resized).jpgIMG_0991 (resized).jpg

#4466 7 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Mine looks a bit more even with the cabinet.

Yeah something is up with mine. Thanks for the pics!

#4470 7 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

I thought the purpose of the metal piece was to keep the model from hanging up on the cab when lowering. I may have the piece reversed, but I'm thinking it should still be on the outside back of the model.

Yea that's the first time I noticed it. When it clipped the cab as I was lowering playfield

#4472 7 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Here's a pic from HEP archives. I'll probably adjust mine at some point.
http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/album623/47_G

Yeah mine does not look like that. Thx for link

#4475 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Yeah, I think I need to adjust mine, too.

Well the back of my village is so bent outwards, when I install it correctly, parts of the village push against the wire form. Hard enough that the ball nicks the village and flys off. I wonder if I can reshape the plastic

#4492 7 years ago

I am also having mist issues. I get an unload magnet error. I am unable to trip the switch by passing my finger over the playfield, however if i put my finger all the way into the left pocket I can trip the switch. Hopefully this is indicative of misalignment or light interference?

#4494 7 years ago

Awesome thx! Recognize the voice from some soldering tuts I watched so thx for those as well. In a way Im happy my mist multi failed. Like a weird badge of honor. Were having fun here!

#4505 6 years ago

So if the black housed receiver in the left pocket seems to be working, and in the right pocket I don't see a light in the cell phone test, that means my board is bad or the white opto is bad?

Also in tests, switch 82 always reads open and the opto board looks ok.

#4507 6 years ago
Quoted from terryb:

Some phones won't glow with IR so test another opto to make sure you're getting a valid reading. If that's all good then check the voltage across the send opto (one lead on each side). Also check the inductor as noted in the article.

Sounds good. I will check all of the above first chance I get. Thank you!

#4511 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Yeah, lightning flippers. I can very occasionally backhand the left hand from a standstill, but it's maybe 5% of the time ... you have to do it perfectly. Given the way the shot lines up, I feel like if I rebuilt the flippers and added a new coil, it would work ... the left flipper is slightly weak.

What kind of coils do you have? I have been wondering about this also. I have new flipper assemblies with FL-11541's, the second strongest coils. I have not been able to backhand that shot. Thinking about switching to the FL-11629's to make the left ramp easier to hit all around, but worried about punishing the rest of the playfield.

#4513 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Orange wrapped FL-11541 on the left flipper (which looks old, as do flipper linkages), and a blue wrapped one on the right with scuffed print that I can't make out.

The blue is most likely a FL-11629 the strongest coil. Ive read people will but a stronger coil on the right to make the left ramp easier to hit.

#4524 6 years ago
Quoted from shedpinball:

Hi all , need some help with my BSD That has just developed a new problem , the machine trips and restarts when I am playing , the trigger to have it turn off/on is when I use both flippers at almost the same time , Had new coils ,flippers about 1 year ago and has never played so well , any thoughts would be appreciated .

Had the same problem...

Here's my post. The advice I got worked for me. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-rebuilt-flippers-and-all-hell-broke-loose-game-resets

2 weeks later
#4563 6 years ago
Quoted from terryb:

Some phones won't glow with IR so test another opto to make sure you're getting a valid reading. If that's all good then check the voltage across the send opto (one lead on each side). Also check the inductor as noted in the article.

What should the voltage be on the send opto?

#4565 6 years ago
Quoted from terryb:

You want to take the reading across the opto. If the opto is working you'll get a small voltage drop. If it's not working you'll read 12-14 volts.

Yes thank you! Dead opto. Replaced and mist is working!

#4566 6 years ago

Arrgghhhh!!!!! I just now go to play literally my first game after a month of troubleshooting mist multi ball (Bad transmitter) and the start up tells me a ball is missing?!! Start a game anyway and realize ball drains are not recognized!! The drain switch is not registering in test. SIGHHHH

I don't get it. This game is beautiful and I have yet to play a fully working game. I picked up a T2 that looked like it came off the titanic and other than a flipper rebuild, I haven't had to do anything but clean it. Works great.

#4568 6 years ago

Yea I'm learning this the hard way

Hopefully get to play it someday!

#4578 6 years ago

If someone could post a pic of a properly wired outhole switch I would be most grateful

Added over 7 years ago: Nevermind I figured out the issue. Switch is starting to go.

1 year later
#6290 5 years ago

Anyone ever experience the pop bumpers getting loose in some way? I feel like mine are unusually loud and rattle the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ruddiger52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only?tu=ruddiger52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.