i "pins" this topic for remind, as my Pin Magic should soon go away for a BSD...
Quoted from gatordad:
I also put my daughter who is on her break from college to work
not sure this is nice (repainting the red with a marquer), as i saw already few pins remade as it, and it was quite awfull...
but may be there're some technics to avoid "lines", as not only doing it while making round & round !?
ok, not the deepest rules, but what a nice and fun pin !
and when nicely moded, its also a real beauty for the eyes (and ears)
Quoted from oohlou:
1. What are the rules to start mist multiball? Once the mist multiball insert is lit if you shoot that hole should mist mulitball start immediately? That doesn't happen for me. The hole consistently awards mystery awards so the switches in there are working. Also the mist multiball insert is never lit fully. It blinks. I've seen mist multiball a few times in my handful of games but I'm not sure what is starting it. Sometimes I have shot the hole multiple times when the insert is lit and never get mist multiball.
2. What is the right ramp supposed to award? It is giving me mystery award which seems wrong.
3. When the right ramp flap is down the movable ramp is maybe 1/8" lower than the rest of the ramp. This leads to rejects on the ramp more often that it should. Any tips on how to raise the flap or lower the rest of the ramp such that the two pieces are level?
4. In the 3 hours the game has been at my house I've had 2 weird sound issues.
a. The music stopped working. The sound effects continued. I reset the pin and the problem persisted and then a minute or two later the sound came back.
b. At least once the sound for multiball was much louder than the regular sound. It was like 5/10 before multiball, 8/10 during and went back to 5/10 as soon as multiball was over.
Thoughts on what is causing these sound problems? I am going to re-seat connectors...
2. advance cross until its full, than uper the ramp to open the coffin to lock 3 balls for MB
4a. for what i remember, already happend too
4b. no prob here, same on all BSD, sound power not the same for all the sequence (dont know if its done that way or just bad-done)
bsd is fun & easy to understand
but yes, more than hard if you want to score big points, not only because the outlanes are eating balls, but also with your gameplay tactic/risk, on how you wanna play the MBs...
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside