Topic Stats

• 7,142 posts
  • 587 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Kas24
  • Topic is favorited by 225 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,202 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4444 (resized).jpg
IMG_1213 (resized).jpg
Drac (resized).jpg
IMG_1235 (resized).jpg
IMG_1234 (resized).jpg
IMG_1233 (resized).jpg
IMG_1217 (resized).jpg
20190813_172824 (resized).jpg
20190803_052132 (resized).jpg
20190804_130029 (resized).jpg
20190810_152719 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20190802_194328 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20190831_104258 (resized).jpg
20190811_180226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

31 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (7 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (7 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (7 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (7 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (7 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (7 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (7 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (6 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (6 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (6 years ago)

Post #416 Plunger rebuild parts. Posted by vintage4life (6 years ago)

Post #483 Gameplay / Instruction cards Posted by tilted81 (6 years ago)

Post #563 Playfield Protector Posted by phishrace (6 years ago)

Post #677 Mystery Hole rewards Posted by Jodester (6 years ago)

Post #701 Coffin Ramp Rejecting fix - Clear plastic under headstone Posted by 27dnast (6 years ago)

Post #890 Pinball Rebel Instruction cards Posted by aobrien5 (6 years ago)

Post #958 Mounting the prototype plastics Posted by Drano (6 years ago)

Post #975 Mist Gate Troubleshooting Posted by Bryan_Kelly (6 years ago)

Post #1002 Making a Left Mist Gate? - Click the link Posted by aobrien5 (5 years ago)

Post #1065 BSD Shop Out Guide Posted by gtown (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neverahighscore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2273 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Just added BSD to my lineup. Got a few bugs but I LOOOOOVE this freaking game. That droning background sound is mesmerizing and creepy...

Congrats-Nice looking game! Like your scorecards. Did you make them or find them somewhere. Thanks-Joe

1 month later
#2488 4 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Any talented sculptors out there?
I've been trying to make a new coffin for my BSD using a MacFarlane figure set.
I've been able to modify the toy as much as possible but really need someone with some skill to help create the 'busting out of the crate' effect.
For those familiar with the movie, this is a far more realisitc representation. Dracula would travel to England and back in these crates filled with Transylvanian soil.
Hoping to find someone who can help me finish this and maybe take a mold so other BSD owners can enjoy it too.

Wow! I love that coffin set-up. Please keep everyone posted as I'm sure ALOT of BSD owners would love to have that-amazing!!!

1 week later
#2520 4 years ago

Any leads for the center plastic & slingshot plastic protectors. Looking to pick these up for a soon to be delivered BSD. I did check the usual sellers and sold out. Thanks-Joe

#2527 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Little shop of games has everything u need

Thanks! Appreciate the info.

#2528 4 years ago
Quoted from joe2012:

Hi Joe, Little Shop of Games has the center plastic. G.L. Joe

Thanks!

3 months later
#2779 4 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Speaking of mods, has anyone created a sticker yet for this ugly white area on the backside of the ramp?

Man you beat me to it-great idea! There's so much talent on Pinside, someone should easily be able to do this!!!

1 month later
#2848 4 years ago
Quoted from thetoyphantom:

Full shop out on my BSD in progress in pursuit of the Finest BSD around

Will it look like this??? I can't take credit for the restore. This is HEP's amazing work. Good luck with your restore-looking forward to the pictures.

BSD (11).JPG
BSD (20).JPG
BSD (24).JPG

#2864 4 years ago

Here's the link for the BSD restore by HEP. Thanks again Chris-everyone who's seen and played it is blown away!

http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/album623

5 months later
#3203 3 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

So I went through the thread and didn't see any pic of BSD with mirror blades? My question is it because the clearance is too small or will it interfere with the mist optos?

I have the black mirror blades on mine. I like them and the playfield moves freely without scratching them. Because there is so much coverage on the sides of BSD with the castles and stuff, it isn't so much a wow factor as other more reflective games. But still a nice mod to add. No effect on the mist opto's.

52_G_sized_(resized).jpg
BSD_(23)_(resized).JPG

#3214 3 years ago

Finally installed my Cliffy Rat Hole Protector. Even on a professional clear coat that hole is an issue. Before picture shown is after about 50 plays. Thanks Cliffy for an awesome fit and protection!

003_(resized).JPG
010_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#3293 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

The black looks way better IMO. Something I'd consider doing to my own. I'd consider the red a downgrade from stock. Perhaps red sides/lockdown and black legs would be okay, but I'd still prefer all black if the choice were mine.

I agree. I think red & chrome just doesn't go well with this title. Mine was done in black powdercoat. This title needs to remain dark!

BSD_(13)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(11)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(17)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(14.6)_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#3374 3 years ago

https://i1.pinside.com/e/ad/ead74ef8555a54d2f1fe5bbc6bb71a32d2997dd3/resized/320/ead74ef8555a54d2f1fe5bbc6bb71a32d2997dd3.png.jpg

I think this plastic should be reversed and postioned partly over the lift gate towards the front of the machine. I've seen them mounted both ways. I went back thru the thread to verify and most pics show it this way.

36_G_sized_(resized).jpg

#3376 3 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I think this plastic should be reversed and postioned partly over the lift gate towards the front of the machine. I've seen them mounted both ways. I went back thru the thread to verify and most pics show it this way.

Sorry, for clarification, meant to say lift ramp not lift gate.

#3379 3 years ago
Quoted from tjprice222:

Hey all, I'm curious to hear how 'Bats' goes for everyone here. More often than not, I drain before completing the switch hits or end up with a crappy bats bonus - less than 20mil or so. It's rare that I end up with the full 50 or complete it on ball 1. Is this normal or is it me?

It's you!

3 weeks later
#3435 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I couldn't agree more that sometimes the PF looks better old school. I would definitely leave incandescents in some of my games if they didn't get so damn hot and ruin the backglass / translite, plastics, etc.... I'd rather use LED's and prevent parts of the game from slowly becoming ruined.

From everything posted about the heat issue, I'd say your safe in a home environment unless you leave your games on as long as commercial locations. Most of what you see in damage are those long turn on times. If you like old school and are in a home environment-DO IT!

2 weeks later
#3484 3 years ago

I have black mirror blades on mine. I don't like the look of any decal options for this game. The black mirror still keeps the theme dark. NOTE: BSD doesn't show off a lot of the blades compared to other games due to the castles & ramps up against the sides. Still looks good though.

BSD_(31)_(resized).JPG
40_G_sized_(resized).jpg
35_G_sized_(resized).jpg

#3486 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Dude... Your game is Gorgeous!
Now if I can only find one for myself

Can only take credit for shipping it to HEP & having Chris do his magic. BSD has always been in my top 3 pins. This is my 3rd and I wanted to have a great example. I do!

#3489 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Agreed... your game looks absolutely sick! Love the look of the black mirror blades...painted buildings.
A+ stuff, right there.

Thanks! Per some Pinside PM requests, here is some more info on my BSD. 2015 HEP complete restore. I purchased the game as a non-working piece of crap for 1800.00. The best thing about the game was a very workable playfield without planking for Chris to restore. Basically the game was rebuilt with a new cabinet and many new parts. Time frame was 2 years. This was HEP's first BSD complete restore. Chris told me there were 2 more after mine he received for restore. I went with the Alt. cabinet decals for the look and Chris said they were an excellent product, not cheap prints. I did like the original decals but thought the alt. made the game look a little darker. Thanks for all the kind words. I love my BSD!
BSD_(12)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(13)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(14)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(18)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(19)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(20)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(20.5)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(21)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(23)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(24)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(26.1)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(26.2)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(27)_(resized).JPG
BSD_(33)_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#3509 3 years ago

My game worked perfectly for about 20 minutes last night. Then the same issue reappeared.
Issues:
#1. Game seems to operate fine. Then Kicks one ball automatically into the game during play.
#2. One ball empties game continues until final ball drains.
#3. If ball save has elapsed. Ball 2 or 3 will Auto Kick. I don't have to press button.
I've read there are OPTO's in the Myst gate. I this true?
Does anyone think their is a correlation between Optos in Myst gate and this issue?
I think all my Switches are working fine ATM.
Just wondering if my insight is correct before doing anymore work on this.
This game was extremely dirty. I've been through about 65% of the game cleaning and replacing bulbs with LEDS. I've got alot of work to do on this game still.

2 weeks later
#3530 3 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

Cannot recall where the above plastics go! Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Here's a pic!60_G_sized_(resized).jpg

#3546 3 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Problem I'm having is Troubleshooting Switch 82 (Ball on Magnet)
The Ball on Magnet test
I'm trying to determine if I have a Bad Opto pair, Alignment issue, or the A-15646 board is shot.
Manual say's these are Long Range Opto's when I look them up in the manual it says
part No A-14315 / A-14316
Anyhelp here greatly appreciated

There is a lot of great info on Pinside for your issue. Very common on this game. Always start with the easy stuff. Go to T3 switch tests and then switch 82. Put your hand between the opto's on the playfield and see if the status changes. The manual has specific info on this switch and how it works and how to test. It's critical for this switch to work or the mist feature, added balls, etc. will not be correct. Don't order anything until you know what you need. Pm me if you need more info.

6 months later
#4299 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm looking for opinions from the club.

Here's another option for the coffin. Not sure if you saw this mod.
BSD (28) (resized).JPG

#4323 2 years ago

Cliffy Rules!!!
BSD (45) (resized).JPG

2 months later
#4567 2 years ago
Quoted from ruddiger52:

I don't get it. This game is beautiful and I have yet to play a fully working game

BSD is a finicky pin. Everything needs to be exact due to the complexities of the Mist feature. Lots going on and hardly ever -adjust once and done. Had mine perfect for 6 months then a bad opto gave me fits. Finally found it, replaced it and back up and running!!!

1 week later
#4593 2 years ago

Here's 2 statues I purchased for my BSD. Very detailed!
DSC05437 (resized).JPG
BSD (37) (resized).JPG
BSD (36) (resized).JPG

5 months later
#4820 2 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'll be honest, I'm not even sure where these boards are located.

I know from your posts that you go thru games very quickly. But if you want to start resolving issues like with your BSD, the manual can be your best friend. If you don't have a manual, they are easily available. Everything from description to location of parts, boards, etc. are in the manual. Even if you're new at process and repair, this is a great way to get your feet wet. Good luck!

3 weeks later
#4875 2 years ago

You can start by looking in your manual and opening up your game to see the different leds, 44/555's needed. Your asking a very subjective question on color choice. Every owner's machine is going to be different for color choices. Great idea to diy, but this is a trial. You may end up changing colors, frosted, non frosted, multiple times to suit your needs. Good luck.

#4889 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Fresh off the workbench of the Modfather!
Can not say enough good things about this guy! Great communication and honored my paint requests. Can't wait to get these on my game!

I like it!

4 months later
#5138 1 year ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Sooo, a decal for the outside of the ramp? Cool!

Any available for purchase. I like it!

3 weeks later
#5173 1 year ago
Quoted from PjM:

These are for sale at $15 shipped. Thank you.

Nice touch. Was looking for this for sometime. Thanks!
IMG_1431 (resized).JPG
IMG_1430 (resized).JPG

#5176 1 year ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

What's probably the nicest BSD on the planet just got a tad better!

Thank you for the kind words. HEP gets the credit.

BSD (11) (resized).JPG
BSD (19) (resized).JPG

4 weeks later
#5214 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Found this red resin skull at Pinfest...just toying around to see what it’s like backlit.

It'll match your red trim!!!

#5236 1 year ago

Good choice of trim color right Colson!
Congrats, game looks sweet!

2 weeks later
#5287 1 year ago

I like the 2nd one better too.

#5298 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Putting some games on this...

Nice. Is the trim color black?

2 weeks later
#5340 1 year ago

Love Never Dies!

IMG_1523 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#5375 1 year ago
Quoted from TDEX:

hi neverahighscore, cabinet art is freaking amazing. is that something I can buy? or is it strictly a custom company thing?

They show up on Ebay now and then. I'm not sure who the seller is. Maybe someone here can direct you to the seller. HEP did my BSD. When talking to Chris he said the decals were high quality and I would be impressed. I am.

BSD (13) (resized).JPG
BSD (17) (resized).JPG
BSD (19) (resized).JPG

#5380 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The decals look OK, but I don’t know about that black armor.

1 month later
#5513 1 year ago

Quoted from Colsond3:It’s hard to tell, but I think it’s lightning flippers in the flyer. My right flip was a little misaligned in this photo, but definitely a slightly larger gap in the flyer.

And of course another pic thrown in of that gorgeous red trim!

1 week later
#5584 1 year ago

Boy, you make this too easy. Too much red huh?

#5592 1 year ago

Repro playfields are available. Mirco.

1 week later
#5620 1 year ago

I don't see any red trim BSD's on HEP's floor.

#5626 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Hazzard, after listening to your Pinsound remix 20 times since you posted, I’m in. It’s friggin awesome man.

Although we don't agree on the repugnant color choice for your BSD cabinet trim , I completely agree with you about this sound mix. After listening to it for about 2 weeks, I decided to purchase the Pinsound board. The sound and voice clips are off the chart. Plan on installing asap.

IMG_1637 (resized).JPG

#5638 1 year ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

Where did you purchase your Pinsound board from?

Directly from pinsound. Very fast shipping. Excellent customer service...

#5660 1 year ago

Pinsound+ installed! The remix is so nasty. Very, very creepy and dark. Just amazing in home atmosphere. I added a external sub and already upgraded my speakers. The clarity is off the charts. Well worth it.
IMG_1638 (resized).JPG

#5662 1 year ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

care to post a video?

I'll see what I can do.

1 week later
#5693 1 year ago

Thanks Jakusu. New speaker panel is awesome! I love the red "LOVE NEVER DIES". My LED strip will make it pop! LCD display is going in this week.

IMG_1651 (resized).JPG
IMG_1655 (resized).JPG

#5696 1 year ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Good choice going with the LCD. Your BSD has to be the best one on the planet now for sure!

Thanks for the kind words. Costly upgrades with Pinsound+ and ColorDMD in the same month. But it's my favorite game and worth every penny. Just don't tell my wife how much!!!

Quoted from Spinape:

I still have the red dot DMD in there. Most of you would likely recommend the colour dmd or lcd I’m guessing?

It really is a game changer. I plan on upgrading all my games available for it. Just got to spread it out. Or hit the lottery.

#5700 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Man, that would look great with my armor.

Did I miss something. I wasn't aware you updated to a correct color choice. Congrats. About time!

#5703 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bastards. It remains “repugnant”, at least in your eyes. However, it does match my beautiful, unfaded original cabinet.

I think black armor only really works if you have the wrong, rarely purchased bland aftermarket cabinet artwork.

Ouch! Because of that comment, i'm not going to have you over and get a chance to put your initials on my game. So there!

#5707 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Joined the club for the second time last night
Left at 4 AM returned 11 PM
Totally worth it.
In a couple weeks it gets new decals and a black powder coat.

Congrats on the game and correct trim choice! Colsond3 is not going to be happy about this.....

#5745 1 year ago
Quoted from pacman11:

That might be that piece underneath the coffin area. I’ll check mine later.. I shopped mine out and forgot to put it back.

That is correct!

#5753 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

A lot of great pics of original cabinet art getting thrown up here too (Joe)

Yep. Original art looks fantastic on this game. But since I wasn't getting mine restored to stock, I took HEP's suggestion with the alt. artwork.

Quoted from Colsond3:

The red armor matches something on the cab but I can’t put my finger on it...

Just because both trim and lettering are red doesn't mean they match! Ouch-another picture of your game. It never ends......

#5755 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

My motto...hahahaha

I'm getting sick. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#5782 1 year ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Thanks Jakusu. New speaker panel is awesome! I love the red "LOVE NEVER DIES". My LED strip will make it pop! LCD display is going in this week.

Installed and looking good! Jakusu's work is very impressive. The red lettering pops big time with LED's. If anyone needs a new clear panel, contact him. You won't be sorry.
IMG_1686 (resized).JPG
IMG_1687 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#5860 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

That is one fantastic looking BSD Colsond3!!!

Except for...............

#5862 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Have you wired it in stereo? It is a MUST.

Hazzard, after looking at the photos you sent me on the stereo hookup, I still can't figure out how to get my connectors done. Your connectors look different than mine and Colsond3. Mine is set up exactly like his. Any suggestions. Did you modify your connectors. How much of a difference does it make. Thanks again.

#5870 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I told you. Updated to 2.0 on PSound and brawling it out with davebart5.

Very nice! If you're hooking up the PSound in stereo let me know the results of the wiring. BTW-MSF was my first pin ever purchased. Miss that game....

3 weeks later
#5933 1 year ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Another pinhead friend of mine advised to wax first, but when I got Kruzman's feedback when purchasing his mylar, I was surprised to have the conflicting advice.

I always wax first. I've never had a issue on any game with mylar coming off. I don't like the idea of "stripping down" part of a playfield for mylar. I usually clean the area with Plexus then a good solid wax. It works...

#5935 1 year ago
Quoted from davebart5:

There goes that Plexus again. Ol’ reliable. Every time you mention it I kick myself for never remembering to grab a bottle.

I'll get you a can for Christmas just cause I like Amanda.

1 week later
#5975 1 year ago

Blood runs deep!

20181127_173851 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#6006 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Still going strong fighting the urge and keeping the red....for now.

As long as it's on your trim you'll be ok!

3 weeks later
#6091 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

But since we're on the subject here, I'm wondering if anyone has other side blade suggestions I haven't thought of?

I have pdi black chrome on my game. One thing to remember for any choice is that you won't see a lot of the blade due to blockage from the castles and other bsd items up against side of the playfield.

#6102 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The red armor or the translite?

Well you know I would only comment on your wrong color choice of trim because I like you and think I can get you to turn to the dark side!!!

I would order that translite too!!!

#6112 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Just replaced the coil. I think it may be the bushing going up into the playfield.

Even on a coil shot we have to see the playfield trim.....

4 weeks later
#6163 11 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I’m getting magnet unload error. Does anyone know what that means or where to start?

If you have a manual, it mentions it. Search this topic and you'll find tons of info.

1 week later
#6169 11 months ago

I have this speaker panel on my game and its impressive! I love the blood red lettering which shows up even more when lit. Buy with confidence!

#6178 11 months ago

Congrats! My first 3 games-Frankenstein, BSD & CFTBL.

3 weeks later
#6230 10 months ago

If you do a complete restoration the right way with all the parts you mentioned, the range will be mid to high 5's. If you add a new cabinet, in the low 6.

#6239 10 months ago

Yes that’s normal.

1 month later
#6355 8 months ago

I like ur side decals!

#6360 8 months ago

Better communication? How about any communication. Yes, his mods are great but it's always another excuse on why, when and how. I was one of those who had no idea when I would receive my coffin mod. I gave up trying to figure it out and just waited. Most people just want truthful information. Sorry it continues for the new buyers.

#6368 8 months ago

That's a impressive fab 5!

#6371 8 months ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Welcome to our home, hawknole, enter freely at will and leave some of the happiness you bring...

But seriously, glad you joined the club and get ready for a wild ride, this game bites back.

Ouch. I can't look at Dave's low score........

BSD (1) (resized).jpg

1 week later
#6388 7 months ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

This is great. Where did you get the pinsound kit and how did you install the new sounds?

Go to the pin sound website and you can order the kit. Make sure to get the stereo option as it makes even a bigger difference. You can also find the bsd mix there. It is a tremendous game changer for this title.

#6401 7 months ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Lastly, I am working on a revised pinsound mix. The base is Hazzard’s superb mix with some great work from davebart5. This will take some time as I know how long LOTR took for me, hopefully not as long for BSD. When I am finished I will share and update here. Big fan of pinsound.

Will you Include my idea of using your wife's sounds for replacement of some of the uh discreet callouts

#6430 7 months ago

That's a tough color to get right. Just ask Colsond3. Please not another red trimmed bsd.

#6432 7 months ago

All stainless from factory

1 week later
#6535 7 months ago

I have a original perfect translate. I'd give it you if you lived in PA. Ahh, too bad!!!!!!

#6541 7 months ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Haha, you would have some other excuse if I was still up there. I know you keep everything. You still even have that awful Hef Playboy translite socked away and that is scary awful.

Since I like you, I'm going to send you my very rare, perfect original Hef Playboy translite. No need to thank me. Just thinking of the look on your face is all I need!

#6542 7 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looks good! You got yours already? I didn’t get a notification from PayPal or eBay that mine has even shipped.

Ordered mine this past Friday. Estimate delivery given is for July 17-25th. They are made per order so takes longer. I have 2 other alt. translites of his and they are very good quality.

#6553 7 months ago

I wouldn't expect anything else, again and again and again and again..........

#6554 7 months ago

That new translite does look sweet! And if you can believe it, it makes your hideous red trim almost bearable.

1 week later
#6566 7 months ago
Quoted from pipes:

Also, that alternate translite everyone has been showing off looks fantastic! Now that’s one I actually might consider over the original.

Received mine today. Very nice with sharp images and crisp color saturation. Thanks!!!

#6569 7 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Would like to see this with your decals!

It's like it was made for those decals. I'll be installing this weekend and post some pics.

#6573 7 months ago

Well, I know you're not a vampire because I can see your reflection!

#6576 7 months ago

Well I couldn't wait. I also wanted to show that wanna-be vampire in Langhorne the correct trim color choice!
IMG_2020 (resized).JPG
IMG_2017 (resized).JPG
IMG_2021 (resized).JPG
IMG_2022 (resized).JPG

#6578 6 months ago
Quoted from NPO:

Again, whoever here ruined it by making Alan choose to stop making them: fuck you.

I didn't know this. That sucks. Sorry.

1 week later
#6615 6 months ago

What, I'm not beta worthy?

2 months later
#6879 4 months ago

I had that light intensity on my original afm. I had a short to a solenoid meaning the insert lights wire strand had somehow made contact with the wire of the solenoid. Super bright light show on all the time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neverahighscore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside