IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (11 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (11 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (11 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (10 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmuglia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2254 9 years ago
Quoted from JWV:

Or reflow the solder of the connector pins on the board, these tend to crack due to the shocks and shakes of the game play. In my case the bulb was just dead and replaced it, now it is much brighter than the other two multiball inserts.. This machine is eating bulbs, replaced so many already since I bought it! Lol

I agree, I'll bet the pins just need to be flowed on the lamp board.

#2255 9 years ago
Quoted from JWV:

Or reflow the solder of the connector pins on the board, these tend to crack due to the shocks and shakes of the game play. In my case the bulb was just dead and replaced it, now it is much brighter than the other two multiball inserts.. This machine is eating bulbs, replaced so many already since I bought it! Lol

I agree, I'll bet the pins just need to be flowed on the lamp board.

3 years later
#5114 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Not in a hurry to leave the club by any means, but I'm considering trading my BSD plus cash for something. Leaning towards MET (pro), TWD (pro), LOTR, TSPP, IM, etc. I've yet to own a game newer then the mid-90s. Also willing to entertain cash offers that would likely be put towards a TNA or ACNC. I'll get pictures and a video when I'm at home. Will be going to MGC if that is helpful, otherwise I'm located in the Tri-State area of WI, IL, and IA. Great game, but I'm ready to shake up the collection and it's my wife's second to least favorite. For some reason she also doesn't like Hardbody. Perhaps we could do a package deal .

Go with IM, you won’t be disappointed!

1 week later
#5144 6 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Old wives proverb from the Carpathians- never trade a Bally Williams WPC for a Stern.

I used to own all Bally Williams games and now own all Stern. It’s not a brand loyalty thing, I just buy the games I enjoy playing and that’s how it turned out.

#5147 6 years ago
Quoted from Kas24:

How did you get magnet to pass with no errors? I keep getting a "power error". I replaced both optos and 24 opto board with no change. When the gate opens the ball drops down the magnet doesn't work. Even in test mode I get a "power error". Any help would be very much appreciated.

Check continuity on each wire of the coiled cord under the playfield going to the magnet. These are notorious for intermittent failures.

3 years later
#8865 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Three different BSD’s in my collection at the same time, all three set up and playing great… (though one is a loner from a friend for our league):

3 BSDs at once? This only proves that not all heroes wear capes. You are my hero!

1 week later
#8876 2 years ago

I'll be joining the club for the 4th time on Saturday. Has anyone owned BSD more than 4 times?

1 year later
#10019 1 year ago
Quoted from data_eastside:

I'm having an issue with the mist multiball lock randomly releasing balls during gameplay (it only does this when the ball is behind the upper right gate) and give me a free extra ball in play. It will release the ball into play and then immediately plunge and lock another ball behind the mist gate. It doesn't happen during mist multiball it just happens randomly. Mist multiball plays fine too. I tested the magnet in the test menu and it didn't seem to have any errors. Has anyone dealt with a similar problem that they were able to resolve? I looked through the forums and couldn't find anything about this problem

Sounds like you have an intermittent problem with the optos, which is hard to detect in switch test. Replace the optos in both gates.

#10024 1 year ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Suddenly started to get "opto interference"; if I run the magnet test it's triggering on all the opto checks.
What is the likely cause? All my lamps are incandescent if that matters.
I replaced the inductor and caps on the 24 opto board last year when I rebuilt this BSD and it has been solid since. Just suddenly started occurring.

Optos can have intermittent failure. I would replace the optos in both gates.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 5.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 84.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmuglia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only?tu=mmuglia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.