IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (11 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (11 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (11 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (10 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4317 7 years ago

has anyone bought the cabinet decals of eBay? I was wondering about the quality?

2 months later
#4528 7 years ago

I have a BSD that the DMD Screen is displayed in German. I change the settings to English and free play but every time I turn the game off it reverts back to German and losses the free play setting. The game came with no batteries and the battery holder does not come with markings on which side is positive or negative. I tried with all three batteries with positive being up but that didnt work. I also tried with the two end batteries with positive up and then middle with negative up and that didnt work either.

Any help on how to keep the game to power up with english?

Thanks

#4532 7 years ago
Quoted from terryb:

Change the jumpers on the board so English is the default language.

So based on that article, i have to solder a wire to W18 and I don't need a resistor.

Quoted from terryb:

Not a great photo, but here's the orientation of the batteries. Make sure the wiring to the board is the same since the battery orientation relates to the wiring.

I dont think the picture loaded...

Thanks

1 month later
#4627 6 years ago

Ready for the other new ramps. Hope they get done soon.

thumbnail_IMG_1697 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_1697 (resized).jpg

#4629 6 years ago
Quoted from Benobutton:

Are these lift ramps available somewhere or did you make this up yourself? I've thought about making one up myself but not sure about how to go about riveting the metal ramp onto the plastic.

I bought the ramp off etsy, the flap from pinbits and rivited it together from the parts from the old ramp.

4 months later
#4860 6 years ago

Any suggestions on what LEDs I should use for the GI lamps?

Thanks

2 weeks later
#4900 6 years ago

I would like to do a playfield swap. Are there repro playfields available or is anyone re-running these? Also any suggestions on which cabinet decals to buy? There are some on eBay. Has anyone seen these?

#4905 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Rumor has it Mirco playfields is remaking it in the near future....

I will send him an email and ask him.... this would be great

#4909 6 years ago

I picked up a players BSD and decided to restore it. I bought new ramps and plastics. I noticed that the game was missing plastics and i think I figured out were most go but if anyone has any shop out pictures let me know. A couple of questions as I go through the teardown..

is this diverter installed on the game correctly (see pic) ? It looks like it is to high on the ramp? Can someone supply a pick from their game?

Also does anyone know the size of the e-camp that holds the movable ramp next to the coffin?

Thanks

P1020272 (resized).jpgP1020272 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#4926 6 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Has anyone gotten Joes newest Topper for their BSD yet?

Where do you pick it up? How much is it?

#4928 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Quoted from marksf123:
I will send him an email and ask him.... this would be great
If you dont mind posting what you find out..that'd be great. I been waiting to hear something about a new pf for a while! Thanks!

Micro confirmed he will be making BSD playfields soon - great news

#4931 6 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Can you post a link please?

Not sure what you mean by posting a link? I sent him an email asking the question and he sent a quick note back that said "it is one of the next to run on his machine".

I didn't ask him but I don't think he would mind me posting his response - figure he does want to sell them once he makes them.

1 week later
#4949 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

I have made a custom mix for the game using the pinsound soundboard.

I have to admit I dont understand any of this. Maybe someone can post an explanation of how it works.

#4953 6 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

New ramps will look great on a new playfield!

i agree!

#4959 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

For anyone wondering what the new topper looks like. Its very impressive just got mine today. Great work!!

That is great - decided to buy one....

4 months later
#5187 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Panel done. Some pics below and a little clip on first start up today. Have red flashers strips highlighting letrring in palce of the pcb.
Anyone needing a speaker panel shoot me a pm!

What do I need to get to do that to my game?

1 week later
#5193 5 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Where does it go, and more importantly, what is it's orientation?

P1020322 (resized).jpgP1020322 (resized).jpg

9 months later
#6172 5 years ago

yes - what is the cost?

3 weeks later
#6224 5 years ago

I debated about going through all the work to restore the game but since I had the new playfield, Cabinet Decals, Plastics and ramps I decided to make this my last game that I restore. I am just going to take my time as I kind of burnt out on restoring games. Unfortunately, I figured that out after I bought all the stuff. On the plus side, It should turn out to be a pretty nice BSD when all completed.

IMG_3836 (resized).JPGIMG_3836 (resized).JPG
#6246 5 years ago

Swap coming along slowly - forgot how much stuff is on this game. Most of it is hidden but it is packed with stuff. Unfortunately, I can only work on it during weekends and this weekend I am tied up doing other stuff.

IMG_4071 (resized).JPGIMG_4071 (resized).JPGIMG_4072 (resized).JPGIMG_4072 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#6254 5 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Looking great! Is this a mirco playfield? I recently replaced my FH with one of these. Overall was happy with it but did have a couple issues with holes missing. Anything like this with the BSD ones? Would love some more details about your swap.

Yes - it is a Micro. It did have one hole completely missing that I had to drill. Also had to drill all the posts to make the hole larger to be able to fit them. I am overall happy with the playfield it looks very nice. I hope to do more of the playfield swap this weekend.

#6261 5 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Im IN, "welcome to the carpathians"
Almost finished restoration

Looks beautiful

I was abe to get the most of the underside swap done this weekend. Now need to fix some broken wires next weekend before I move to the top and also cabinet.

IMG_4229 (resized).JPGIMG_4229 (resized).JPG
11 months later
#7243 4 years ago

What to do when stuck at home.....
IMG_5133 (resized).JPGIMG_5133 (resized).JPG

IMG_5136 (resized).JPGIMG_5136 (resized).JPG
#7245 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Gotta ask...do I see those so called protectors under the front legs?

I made a mis-cut when I cut out the metal protectors on the front of the cabinet. It is not bad but I have the metal protectors on and the plastic protectors on top of those to hide the small spot. The plastic does not touch the cabinet.

#7253 4 years ago

A little more progress - If I was to do it again I probably would of tried to move the decal down just a bit but I would of needed to of thought of that when I put the door decal on as it has to match up with the blue that wraps around to the front. I still think it looks good as the cabinet was thrashed as it had a 2"x8" hole in the front that an operator cut out so the could slide in and out a coin tray (never seen that before). I tried to source a donor cabinet but never found one so I ended up fixing the hole and very happy how it turned out. Now need to go back and continue to work on the playfield.

IMG_5137 (resized).JPGIMG_5137 (resized).JPGIMG_5134 (resized).JPGIMG_5134 (resized).JPGIMG_4855 (resized).JPGIMG_4855 (resized).JPGIMG_5107 (resized).JPGIMG_5107 (resized).JPG
1 year later
#8531 2 years ago

Hoping can someone help me out and let me know where these two green wires attach? I think they might attach to the yellow target where the white wires are located. There are the yellow, red, yellow targets in the center of the playfield (light castle lock).

IMG_0789 (resized).jpegIMG_0789 (resized).jpegIMG_0790 (resized).jpegIMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
#8533 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

To the yellow wire/lug.
Compare to other stand up targets in your game. White wire and black end of the diode to a lug, green wire to a lug, silver band end of a diode to a lug.
Identical pattern on every switch in your game.
The yellow wire is a jumper to jump your green wire to the next targets.
LTG : )

Thanks- very helpful

7 months later
#9130 1 year ago

Finally got my BSD back together after about being apart for almost 6 years. Game plays great, new playfield, decals, plastics, ramps etc. I started to take it apart right after I bought it. Now I remember why it bought it - so much fun.

IMG_1213 (resized).jpegIMG_1213 (resized).jpegIMG_1214 (resized).jpegIMG_1214 (resized).jpegIMG_1341 (resized).jpegIMG_1341 (resized).jpegIMG_1346 (resized).jpegIMG_1346 (resized).jpegIMG_1347 (resized).jpegIMG_1347 (resized).jpegIMG_1348 (resized).jpegIMG_1348 (resized).jpeg
#9132 1 year ago
Quoted from PTHermes:

Great looking game. Where did you get the Elizabeta tombstone switch cover?

I bought it a few years ago but they are no longer being made. Here is a link to the original post...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-interactive-led-stained-glass-castle-switch-covers-mod-thread

5 months later
#9552 1 year ago

I installed a Micro playfield on my BSD. Very happy with the results.

IMG_1214 (resized).jpegIMG_1214 (resized).jpegIMG_1215 (resized).jpegIMG_1215 (resized).jpegIMG_1347 (resized).jpegIMG_1347 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#9765 1 year ago

I did playfield swaps on AFM and MB before I attempted BSD. For various reasons my BSD game was apart for 6 years (various moves, game in storage, lost interest, etc). I did finally finish it and friends say it is the best shooting BSD they have played. The game plays and looks fantastic but I will have to say I was surprised that it was much more difficult than my restore on AFM and MB. I am glad I restored the game as it is not going anywhere.

IMG_1214 (resized).jpegIMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
#9769 1 year ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

Im pretty sure your center target bank plastic is on backwards.

Ha - I never noticed that. When I bought the game there was no plastic there and I put that in from the new plastic set. Thanks for pointing it out.

#9770 1 year ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Ha - I never noticed that. When I bought the game there was no plastic there and I put that in from the new plastic set. Thanks for pointing it out.

Just looked at the game. That was an older pic that I took while I was restoring the game. The plastic is in the game correctly so I must of turned it around at some point but I dont remember - LOL.

6 months later
#10431 9 months ago

I have 2 errors on my game.

Opto #52 error - I think this is on the left side. How do I get to this opto?

The ball auto fires to the right side mist hold area but immediately drops the ball onto the playfield.

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only?tu=marksf123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.