IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (11 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (11 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (11 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (10 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#929 10 years ago

Sounds like you possibly have an issue with a trough switch/opto/wire. Have you gone into the diagnostic menu? Do you have a credit dot indicating a problem somewhere?

1 month later
#1114 10 years ago

Im in as of last night. Sweet machine. Full led, cross mods, led undercab lights, love never dies led strip, backbox led strip light mod. Has typical fading, but not terrible. I got rid of my hs2 after 4 months...bsd after one day seems relatively simple, but much more difficult.

20140223_113801.jpg20140223_113801.jpg
#1121 10 years ago

What do you guys think of this cabinet side? Picked it up over the weekend.

20140227_142942.jpg20140227_142942.jpg
#1126 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Is it Sharpied?

Yes, but it actually looks very good, surprisingly. You can only really tell from up close. The rest of the color on the cab is original. As others stated, doesn't affect gameplay, and this one plays perfect with a very nice PF, zero insert wear.

2 weeks later
#1172 10 years ago

Forget those flashers, they are useless. Install an led strip. Look at the sky, there's one there too, changing colors.

#1198 10 years ago

Putting LEDs in this game is no walk in the park. Several require ramps to be removed and many are in very tight spots.

#1211 10 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

I tend to go in under the playfield for those awkward lamps, just nut-driver the lamp off the underside and bingo.

Yes, that's how I do it too, but even from underneath, not all bulbs are easily accessible. Some are under the subway, for example.

#1224 10 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

I looked at the batteries, they looked new. Under the playfield, one of the boards doesn't seem to be getting any power, as the LED isn't lit. I've got someone coming early next week to have a look, since I didn't seem to find anything loose and didn't see any of the fuses were blown.
So for now I guess Dracula is going to be decorative until next week.
This is a strange hobby, my game is "broken" for lack of a better word and I'm looking forward to the topper I ordered coming (thanks Joe at Laseriffic) and oddly looking forward to the person coming here and showing me what's wrong and how it gets fixed.
I may already have a slight case of pinball fever since I keep looking at the gym in my basement and thinking, "do I really need all this stuff? I have a Golds membership and man could I fit a lot of pins in here." lol

Do you have a game manual? Those switches are all close to one another I think. Check the wires around all those switches. Look for broken diode or wire. Check the fuse with a meter, not by eye. Do any of the switches register in test mode? Might just be loose connector on the board. The can't be that hard to fix if it all happened at once and suddenly.

#1226 10 years ago

I just checked the manual, all those switches are on the same matrix. I am by no means an expert, but manual shows j207-5 green/black wire on connector and u20-14 as associated with those switches. J207 is on CPU board on left bottom middle. My guess is something may be wrong with u20 or that connector wire.

Does the mystery hole work, it's switch 58, also on that matrix. Same with 57 opto castle 3.

Don't know what fuse is associated with this area so hopefully someone chimes in. Maybe start a new thread as only people interested in bsd likely look here.

1 week later
#1262 10 years ago

Just replaced my flipper coil sleeves, plunger mechanism and springs, what a difference. I can make the left ramp 95% of the time I hit it compared to about 60-70% before. The plunger and coil sleeves were pretty dirty. Took about 20 mins/side. The old plungers had a lot of play in them, these feel much firmer. Making that ramp is a must for this game and you don't get many second chances.

#1273 10 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

every doz games or so i get a credit dot error, left magnet error, have done a magnet test all ok, Mist ball works perfectly as far as i can tell always has since I've had it, mist ball works from both sides ok, anything i should take a look at ?
thanks

The same happens to me with the left drop score switch 16 (the target you hit when the ball launches). Registers every time it's hit and works in test mode, yet the dot remains. Some times I get a dot, go into the menu and there is no error, which is strange.

#1275 10 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

How's your play been when you have the credit dot? I believe the game gets the dot if you don't trip certain things every X amount of games.
Does anyone else ever get their Mystery Hole shot and it says "Outhole Bonus" and then hit the Mystery Hole again and you don't seem to get anything for it at all? Is that normal?
Is there a strategy guide anywhere as well?

Mystery has to be lit to get an award.

1 week later
#1288 10 years ago

I didn't even know there were lights under Dracula. Just took him off and the sockets were empty. Threw in some 555s and it's all good now,

3 weeks later
#1470 9 years ago

It will, very hard pin, short games, truly one of those games where you just have to push start one more time, only to be beaten up again and again. I'm a decent player, but in three months or so of owning, still haven't hit three MBs. Make sure those flippers are good and strong, you can't afford to not make the left ramp on the first try.

1 week later
#1534 9 years ago

Got three mbs going for the first time since owning the machine, about four or five months. Had mist and coffin mb going, didn't even realize I had castle mb going until I heard the magic words....thiiiiirty miliiiion." Still didn't break 1 billion, but got a new high of 950 mil. Love this game. in my view, it's better than TAF and smokes HS2, two games I've had and sold in the past year.

2 months later
#1762 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

I think your switches are flaky. 43 showing when 42 should to me means that 42 is not registering correctly when depressed and the last switch that did register was 43. Just my thoughts of course...
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

I agree, 42 looks bad. It's cheap enough to replace 42. Or you could first swap the switches for 42 and 43 and see if it then shows that 43 is not registering, that would confirm the bad switch.

#1784 9 years ago
Quoted from TravisRT1985:

Got my drac a week ago. Here it is sitting in my fun room. Thanks Rob. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=fo0YOXdEYAE

Rub it in why don't you ...miss the game, but glad you like it! Looks great in your game room. Let's see you top the high score!

2 weeks later
#1840 9 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

Game play question? When i get both coffin and castle multiball both going and shoot a ball up the left ramp, it enters the Castle look ramp and remains locked, then if i drain out of multi-ball, the game still keeps the Blue Jackpot light lit at the scoop and will release the ball in the castle lock to the shooter and autoplunge it into play, it being the only ball in play. Is this normal behavior.

Yes, normal. Mine did the same thing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 84.99
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only?tu=lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.