Proudly reporting in.
Mine is still in a million pieces right now, but once it's back together...
- Drano black mirror blades
- Herg's LED OCD lamp controller
- Playfield restoration by CaptainNeo
- Buckwerx headphone adapter
- Pinbits ramp flaps
- Mostly new plastics and plastic protectors
- Cliffy protectors (ball eject, inlane switches, Mystery hole, and Rats hole)
- Cliffy colored post sleeves
- Upgraded cab speaker and crossover (plus external sub connection)
- LEDs out the wazoo
- Xtreme Pinball custom acrylic topper
- GLM flipper boards
- Lightning flippers (have both red and black, depending on which rubber color plays best in the end)
I'm probably forgetting some things. I'm still sanding inside the cabinet, so I have a ways to go..