PXL_20240310_205042362 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_201837504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205105814 (resized).jpg
20240307_151004 (resized).jpg
20240307_113514 (resized).jpg
P1000806 (resized).JPG
to use (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (11 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (11 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (11 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (10 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (10 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3175 8 years ago

I'm pretty sure this will be my next pin if I can find one somewhat locally.

2 months later
#3302 8 years ago

Black with the alternate translite would look killer

5 months later
#3585 7 years ago

During multiball, if a ball drains it will end that current ball in play even if I still have balls playing. Is this a known problem? Game isn't showing any errors.

2 months later
#3795 7 years ago

I was having major mist issues, and through searching the forums and trial and error, I found out that my right Mist gate was bent enough for the ball to be out of line with the long throw opto. Everything is playing like a champ again!!

#3805 7 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I was having major mist issues, and through searching the forums and trial and error, I found out that my right Mist gate was bent enough for the ball to be out of line with the long throw opto. Everything is playing like a champ again!!

Just joking. It's messed up again. Fails opto test and won't reload a ball into the gate

1 month later
#4033 7 years ago

so I have mist issues I can't get figured out no matter what I do or how much reading I have done. I have put 2 homepin boards in, aligned the optos, taken all the gi lighting out, removed gates, cleaned everything, and still can't get my mist to work correctly. Sometimes the magnet unload errors out and every time the check opto 1 errors. I seriously don't know what else to do to get the game working properly again.

#4039 7 years ago

When it actually populates a ball into mist it works fine in the magnet besides the check opto 1 errors. Every once in a while in the different switch test modes long beam opto just bounce on and off.

#4052 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

remove the opto blank in front the of the receiver on the left side. fixed my issues.

Already did that. Still nothing.

#4053 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really wasn't directed towards u really... just in general that lots people buy new boards when the old can be gone over and made just as reliable or better than new ones. I have had many rd boards not work well with wpc pins so i sold them and bought oem ones. Ive also fixed quite a few bsd 24opto boards for pe8 and they have been fine for years...including mine. Nothing wrong with buying nee ones but i perfer originals as i can fix them in most cases.

I wish I had the original. When I bought the game it already had a Homepin in it. After hearing such good things about the Homepin, I'd figure I'd try another to see if it would fix my issues.

#4056 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U see my post about the fliptronics board? Does yours have a c2 cap?

Ah crap. I forgot to look at it.

#4061 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U see my post about the fliptronics board? Does yours have a c2 cap?

IMG_5066 (resized).JPGIMG_5066 (resized).JPG

IMG_5068 (resized).JPGIMG_5068 (resized).JPG

IMG_5067 (resized).JPGIMG_5067 (resized).JPG

#4063 7 years ago

Because Im a rookie (what board are we talking about)

#4075 7 years ago

Ok so just for a recap, check opto 1 never passes without failing with either a lamp interference or flasher interference. I have removed lamps in the game and still get an interference even with no lighting there. In switch test mode sometimes the switch 82 ball on magnet bounces on and off (hasn't done this for a few now). The homepin long range green light is on and fine but still throws an error for check opto 1. Everything else wis working smooth besides that.

#4077 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Did you ever have the original board in your game?
If not - If you pay the shipping - I'll send you one of my originals, which I'll install in my game and verify works 100% before sending your way. If it works, we can negotiate a price.

I never had the original. It came with a homepin when I bought it. I then purchased another homepin because of the positive reviews hoping that would fix the issue. If i can rule out everything but the board, I would like to do that first.

I guess I forgot to addd that the game also came with a rottendog mpu that ale in it as well. I might just put the game back together and deal with it at a later time.

#4100 7 years ago

I was looking around the game last night and I pulled the transmitor opto and I noticed there was a little scratch on the lens. I wonder if that could be the issue with alignment and not passing the opto one check?

#4130 7 years ago

The comet ice blues look great in this game

#4188 7 years ago

Messed with a Few things on the mist stuff again. I checked the voltage on the optos and the left side receiver was reading all kinds of crazy stuff. Luckily I had a spare one. Soldered it to the harness, plugged it in and it worked right away! I ran the magnet test once all the way to cool off with no leds in the game and everything worked perfect, no errors. I let it cool for a bit, put leds back in it and ran it again. Same results, flawless. I think I found the issue and hopefully can move forward with putting everything back together and enjoy it again!

Thanks for all your help!

1 month later
1 year later
#5751 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Hi all. I have 2 more guys wanting the modified custom speaker panel. If there are 3 more I can go ahead so let me know. Have to order in lots of 5.
They cost 90 USD posted to the USA. Send me a pm. Thanks

count me in. I was just about to message you about one

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only?tu=its_me_aj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.