New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 29878)

Bram Stokers Dracula Club....Welcome to the Carpathians

By shacklersrevenge

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,510 posts
  • 620 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by PinballWizard666
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,341 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
BSD01 (resized).jpg
097325fd00492438923e621018ba9ac7a7d7e45e (resized).jpg
IMG_8258 (resized).JPG
Resized_20200816_205943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0388 (resized).jpg
IMG_0387 (resized).jpg
448746-i (resized).jpg
20200714_162825 (resized).jpg
bsd001 (resized).jpg
bsd003 (resized).jpg
bsd002 (resized).jpg
BSD Score (resized).jpg
D13759A0-40C3-4579-AEEE-E113D7FE453B (resized).jpeg
808B0692-1345-4644-BA30-276CDB3496C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

31 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (7 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (7 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (7 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (7 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (7 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (7 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (7 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (7 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (7 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goldenoreos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#334 7 years ago

i finally picked one up, needs some work but im happy

IMG_20130609_151511.jpg IMG_20130611_154943.jpg

#338 7 years ago

ok so i figured id post here before trying to make a thread, but my bsd has a problem and i want to see if anyone here may know how to go about fixing it. ok so i turn the game on and i get no errors except for time and date etc bc i have no batteries in currently but when i got to the switch test and i pass my hand through the left ramp opto's Row 1 and 2 ground out and just make shit go ape shit. ive never seen this so i need some insight before i start diving head first in this mess

#340 7 years ago

no i shorts the two rows, when i pass my hand through it just shorts the two rows, on the dmd row 1 n 2 are all on then if i back out of the switch edge test and go back into the test menu in general i get row 1 and 2 ground short error on the dmd. its fine until anything passes through that ramp it seems.

2 months later
#463 7 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

This game just keeps getting hotter and hotter.
A while back when I was discussing my thoughts on leaving the hobby, I had a ton of people contacting me about my Dracula -- FAR more so than my other machines (White Water, The Shadow, AC/DC Premium).
And on my Craigslist ads for my non-pinball coin-op stuff, folks see Dracula in the background and ask if I would consider selling it.

i was one of these said people lol, i seen it in ur clist post, i also was attempting to get your shadow

2 months later
#692 6 years ago

anyone know where i can get lightning flippers? i need a few

#696 6 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Here you go;
http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/flipper-with-lightning-bolt-yellow-p-824.html?language=english
There in Europe though, as am I, I just picked some up, and going to fit once I have Drac working...

thanks man

2 weeks later
#779 6 years ago
Quoted from thetallman:

Proud owner reporting here. My left slingshot has never worked though, it had the associated tip 102 taken out by the previous owner (an arcade operator) and whenever I've put one in, the coil locks on as soon as it's tripped. Any ideas how I can finally get her fixed? Thanks.

could be your EOS switch

2 months later
#917 6 years ago

anybody heard anything about the new ramps supposed to be in production or w.e? this game def needs it

#920 6 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Just to add to my post above, in case anyone else was curious about the ramp decals like I was.... James said they don't do those, and he's not sure if anyone will repro them.
I certainly hope someone makes them, as that would not be much fun trying to resuse/transfer that many old ones!

yea thats goin to suck, well atleast we get the ramps, im sure someone will attempt to remake the decals. thanks for the info

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goldenoreos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside