Topic Stats

• 6,933 posts
  • 574 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by dr_nybble
  • Topic is favorited by 223 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,123 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

81187B63-C0AF-4214-BEF9-DB5726F9AAF0 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190920_175215 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190920_174611 (resized).jpg
bsdglass3 (resized).jpg
bsdglassmirror (resized).jpg
bsdcpr (resized).jpg
20190831_104258 (resized).jpg
20190906_164519 (resized).jpg
20190803_052132 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20190802_194328 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20190803_051548 (resized).jpg
20190803_051543 (resized).jpg
20190811_180226 (resized).jpg
bsdd (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

31 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (6 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (6 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (6 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (6 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (6 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (6 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (6 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (6 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (6 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (6 years ago)

Post #416 Plunger rebuild parts. Posted by vintage4life (6 years ago)

Post #483 Gameplay / Instruction cards Posted by tilted81 (6 years ago)

Post #563 Playfield Protector Posted by phishrace (6 years ago)

Post #677 Mystery Hole rewards Posted by Jodester (6 years ago)

Post #701 Coffin Ramp Rejecting fix - Clear plastic under headstone Posted by 27dnast (5 years ago)

Post #890 Pinball Rebel Instruction cards Posted by aobrien5 (5 years ago)

Post #958 Mounting the prototype plastics Posted by Drano (5 years ago)

Post #975 Mist Gate Troubleshooting Posted by Bryan_Kelly (5 years ago)

Post #1002 Making a Left Mist Gate? - Click the link Posted by aobrien5 (5 years ago)

Post #1065 BSD Shop Out Guide Posted by gtown (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadderack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#931 5 years ago

Just bought one a few days ago from Georgia... it will eventually make its way here.

Then it's... "TEN! Million. TEN! Milli--TEN M-TEN! Million!" for a while

Haven't played it since '93 (when it was new); this one will be a keeper.

Quoted from RoberAstur:

Hello friends. I am new to the forum from the other side of the world ... From Spain.
I join the club because I'm a happy owner of this fantastic pinball.
I'm in the process of restoration, I hope to share with you the outcome of my beloved BSD.
Greetings.

Greetings!!

Quoted from Snowyetti:

Here it is done mostly LEDs backbox as well went with blue ,purple ,red,couple yellow fresh rubs and a good tear down cleaning well worth it plays like a new game

Very nice!!

1 week later
#981 5 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Happy camper here. Just played and saw Hopkins drive the steak into poor old Oldmans heart for the first time. Nice pics on the DMD. Dialled in the coffin ramp, couldn't know Vince off his mist trail for the life of me. What a great game!

Great work!

In other news... I am now a Carpathian! Thanks John! (Stack15)

IMG_20140131_145833_813.jpg

#988 5 years ago

Such a great game, but it loves to kick your ass!

Killed Drac twice on the same ball and also hit the concubine jackpot on that ball.... had coffin and castle multiball at the same time (no MIST).

A lot of satisfying shots, callouts, etc.

REPAIR: Have to find a way to secure the backbox in the upright position. The wood on the bottom of the backbox is "crumbling" for lack of a better word, and the hardware has fallen off. The head is staying in place purely on faith right now.

Anyone else have this issue?

Really glad the playfield is excellent, the MIST stuff works properly, and the game works 100%... and the backglass is great too... it's just this cabinet that will have to be replaced.

#992 5 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

You need two bolts in the head to attach the head to the lower cabinet. Remove the translite, then lift and remove the speaker panel and you'll see the two holes in the bottom of the head for the bolts. The threads are the same size as leg bolts. The latch that fell off isn't meant to securely attach the head to the rest of the game. You need the bolts.

Forgot about the bolts, because I'm used to the Stern way of doing things... I have RBION with the allen wrench key for the back. Forgot that my Addams uses the wing bolts.

I don't see the bolts in the game... guess I'll buy a couple of bolts.

#996 5 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Another odd BSD thing. Knocked the mist ball off the magnet and it landed in the Video hole as it was prepped to start video mode. It started mist MB and had video mode running concurrently, never seen this before.

Just don't light video mode while a multiball is going, or you'll lose your multiball This happened to me this week. Seems to me video mode should be disabled while a multiball is going.

Another weirdity.... I've had the mist ball gather a partner and BOTH end up in the mist hole ... twice now. Probably happens a lot.

#1000 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

No smacking!
Robert

Behave yourself!

#1005 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Video mode can sometimes cancel out your multiball. I don't know exactly under what circumstances. But usually if I start a mulitball, then hit the video mode at almost the exactly the same time...the game will go dark, video mode starts, and your mball is hooped. If this happens I try to quickly die in videomode haha...only happened a few times to me in about 3-4years...but it does happen

Yeah, this sounds like exactly what happened... coffin multiball started and then video mode started almost right after. Really bummed me out. I had MIST ready to go, too... and castle locks ready.

The flippers went dead, and the multiballs drained.

#1016 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

If anyone has or knows someone who has a complete NOS set of plastics, please let me know.

Same here.

#1018 5 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Joined the THIRTY MILLION club today after my first two weeks with the game. What a rush!

Just got the three modes stacked tonight. Woo hoo!

The "THIRRRRRTY MILLION" callouts were happening for a long time... it was just one of those games.

I had 65 million entering ball 3... ended up just under a bil at 992,949,180.

Bats was about 80 million, Rats was 51 million.

If I could only do that on all three balls and the extra balls

#1029 5 years ago
Quoted from Raven2012:

i'm stoked to see that one sound great !

I see what you did there

Are you 'stoked' like Bram?

1 week later
#1104 5 years ago
Quoted from raulos:

New member wants to join the club
I have got new set of of Mcfarlane figures. But nothing of those fits coffin. Any ideas how to get rid of this Ron Jeremy look-alike Drac?

No way!

ronjeremy.jpg

#1109 5 years ago
Quoted from kpull:

Officially joined the club last week. Something I am working on for mine right now. Still WIP right now, but getting close.

20140222_1647422.jpg 197 KB

Nice work. It actually looks like Drac from the movie!

1 week later
#1131 5 years ago

The red siderails, lockdown bar and legs look sharp.

1 week later
#1161 5 years ago

It's 28 3/4 wide (widest part of the back box) but I'm guessing you mean the height.

Folded down, the top of the "bottom" of the backbox to the bottom of the cab is approx 30 inches (I measured it at an angle). Since the top of the backbox folds down lower on to the cabinet it isn't as high. Maximum of 30 inches in height.

#1165 5 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

I'm in! Now, if my cart hadn't had a flat that I didn't realize I'd be up and running instead of it being wrapped and waiting on the garage floor. Time to start ordering goodies.

Congratulations and welcome.

1 week later
#1248 5 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Thank you, im halfway there or i will be bending and drilling some metal.

Lyons, CO...

Leftkoff, I presume?

#1250 5 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Would Lefkoff be drilling his own metal, I think not . I am Kevin from Lyons Classic PInball.
Do all BSD's have the metal hammerlite side rails ? I have only seen this on a friends CFBL.

My mistake. Must be the beard factor

1 week later
#1286 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

On some games from that era, the switch was attached to the door. If the door got changed, the new doors don't have that feature. You than have to add the bracket the switch attaches to.

Any news on plastics? Just noticed my left sling plastic is officially broken (don't know when it happened).

#1302 5 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

I'm in the club now!! Just picked up a BSD!!

Welcome!

2 weeks later
#1451 5 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

mine is possessed! as the ball goes to the inlane ,an apparition pulls it into the outlane, EVERY TIME!!!! wth!

Does Dracula laugh at you when this happens?

2 months later
#1726 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've currently got BSD's coming out my ass!!

Good lord, Bryan. Who put them in your ass?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadderack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside