Topic Stats

• 6,232 posts
  • 542 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by wugly
  • Topic is favorited by 208 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,859 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3836 (resized).JPG
20180606_204640 (resized).jpg
20180509_164356 (resized).jpg
20190316_174342 (resized).jpg
20190118_082026 (resized).jpg
BSD_coffin_md_04 (resized).JPG
BSD_coffin_md_03 (resized).JPG
BSD_coffin_md_02 (resized).JPG
BSD_coffin_md_01 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190223_132808457 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190223_132827828 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190223_132857869 (resized).jpg
20180429_160320 (resized).jpg
20180423_112016 (resized).jpg
BSD_topper_md_04 (resized).jpg
BSD_topper_md_03 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hazzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4946 1 year ago

Hi!
Im a new member and a proud owner of Bram Stokers Dracula
I have made a custom mix for the game using the pinsound soundboard.
I saw someone posted a work in progress video of it som days ago, but this version is on another level.
Check it out and please let me know what you think of it.
Not every sound is showcased in this video, but you get the idea
I have to wait for two days to post a link here, so please just search on you tube: dracua custom pinsound 1.1

Added 15 months ago:

#4948 1 year ago
Quoted from PjM:

I have downloaded the remix of hazzard's file and put on my game. The sound quality is incredible! I have high quality fidelity speakers in stereo output. Few drawbacks on the mix but overall very nice. I'll keep it in for awhile and go back and forth to keep it interesting.

Hi! Thank you! Please tell me about the drawbacks, and I will fix
And, make sure you have the latest release. There are major improvements!

#4950 1 year ago

Pinsound is an audioboard that you put in the machine instead of the original one. Using audio software you can replace the original audio. I'm a huge fan of the movie, pin and the audio/music but as the audiogeek I am I could not resist when I heard of the pinsound board and the ability to make your own sound design. It's almost like you get a new game ☺️

4 weeks later
#4989 1 year ago

Looks great!!!

#5000 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I was thinking of adding the OST and other dialog from the movie w/Pinsound board but this is FANTASTIC!!!

Thank you!
PM me and I'l send you a link to the most up to date version.

1 month later
#5109 1 year ago
Quoted from Haggy38:

Pity, but sometimes is necessary to connect us to another project, in my case I'll never let it go, I love this pinball already and the movie is amazing, one of the best titles of all time!
Gustavo

I guess you really should upgrade your sound with my audio mix then

Lots of movie quotes and the original movie soundtrack!

1 month later
#5182 11 months ago
Quoted from Jakusu:

Big shout out to a guy called hazzard and his pinsound mix - great job mate.

Really glad you like it! ☺️

3 weeks later
#5238 10 months ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Work in progress!

That looks fantastic! What's the price?

#5248 10 months ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Sleep well, my dear!

Wow, your a real fan of the movie just like some of us!
Have you heard my pinsound mix with the movie soundtrack and lots of audio clips/dialogue from the movie?

#5260 10 months ago

Rats and bats! Love it !

4 weeks later
#5339 9 months ago
Quoted from jeffdill:

I'm excited to say that I'm new to the forum and new to the Dracula club! It's my first pin, I bought it from a nice guy who had it in his living room for the past 12 years. The plunger is a little weak, a few bulbs are out, two of the three center targets don't work, some rubbers are pretty worn, and the playfield could use a good cleaning, but overall it's in great shape and totally playable as-is.
I got Simple Green for the playfield cleaning, I'm nervous, never done any maintenance on a pin before.
Also looking for any general tips to reduce noise, I haven't gotten any complaints but the bumpers and slings are a little loud for the apartment!

I use material used for dampening road noise in cars, almost like a blanket. Just lay it allong the bottom covering the bottom and sides. Works really well!

1 month later
#5474 7 months ago

Got myself a new topper for my drac! Limited edition!

15337415744997515019692389260198 (resized).jpg
#5501 7 months ago
Quoted from Axl:

Yeah... I have been a bit crazy buying all the deals i have been offered, just can’t say no.
I seriously need to trim it down. games can’t be played in storage, better that someone else gets to play them.

I'm ready for a great deal on one of them

#5514 7 months ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i wonder how hard it is to make a sound mix on pinsound...

Well, its not that hard, but it takes a looong time.

I am thinking around 40 hours of work, if you want to replace all of the original sounds.

#5519 7 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

What kind of music do you have in your BSD remix?

I am using different parts of the original movie score for the most part, edited for pase. One track is from the later Dracula Untold movie.

And I'm working on a remake/re-orchestration/cover of the original tracks by Paul Heitch also.. I really love them. Plan to have it as a separate mix option. It's so cool that you can have several mixes and switch between them easily

#5521 7 months ago
Quoted from weaverj:

who did this one?

seems legit.

I did.

2 weeks later
#5604 6 months ago

Good morning from Norway

You will need to download the mix from the pinsound community page, and then transfer it to a usb stick. Preferably a fast type 3 usb stick. Now, it is important to unzip the mix folder before transferring to usb stick. this way you can play almost instantly without having to wait for the board to unzip ( like 30 minutes or so..)

So, the board reads from the usb stick and nothing is really loaded into board memory.

You can also download the original sounds to the same usb stick, and easily switch between them by turning the volume all the way down. I do this sometimes, when in retro mode

PS: I see you also have a Frankenstein in your collection. I have made a mix for that too, check it out

1 week later
#5663 6 months ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Pinsound+ installed! The remix is so nasty. Very, very creepy and dark. Just amazing in home atmosphere. I added a external sub and already upgraded my speakers. The clarity is off the charts. Well worth it.
[quoted image]

Nice!!!
But, it seems you are not wired in stereo?
Stereo is a must!

1 week later
#5714 5 months ago

Black rails works like a pictureframe, it really enhances your perception of contrast and colours. My BSD also has black rails

3 weeks later
#5842 5 months ago
Quoted from GoodManners:

Yeah - Hazzard's mix is great. And he did all that work and hands it out for free.
I need to get another board for mt Frankenstein pin so i can update it as well. Pricey but I think worth it.

Well, when I'm getting such good feedback, it's so worth it!

Frankenstein is in my opinion one of the pins that really benefit from a pinsound board. Night and day difference. I mean, BSD already had great music and SFX to a certain extent, but MSF was just awful from the moment I hit that startbutton...So it had to be fixed. And I uploaded a new version just the other day

#5851 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

So no sounds off pop and sling shot hits?? That’s def something missing BUT the orchestral music is badass...puts you in the BSD mood.

The pop bumper and slingshot sounds are there. The pop bumpers have orchestral drums tuned to the music instead of the synth sounds. I made some files with the classic pop bumper sounds in stereo for someone, I will share if needed

#5852 5 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Installation takes a whole 5 minutes once you have the software downloaded to the flash. Definitely recommend PinSound for BSD. Awesome upgrade.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Although I would like to get the pop bump sounds back or reincorporated. Can I change that in the settings?

Have you wired it in stereo? It is a MUST.

#5854 5 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I'd be in for one if the classic pop bumper sounds are there!

Yes, those classic pop bumper sounds are kind of what BSD was about. BUT, they are out of tune with the soundtrack, and kind of old school compared to the new sound design.

#5857 5 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

That would be nice

Quoted from mollyspub:

I love the old school sound of these though. Anyway to get them in sync ?

Not in sync, out of tune, like out of pitch. I'm a musician, so that counts a lot

Of course they could be tuned, but I like the orchestral drums better...

But hey, just ask and I will send the classic sounds to you

#5858 5 months ago

That is one fantastic looking BSD Colsond3!!!

4 weeks later
#5938 4 months ago

When you're serious about stereo imaging and sound quality...

20181117_112345 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#6055 84 days ago
Quoted from pinballbeachman:

Thanks everyone, yes a little reflow fixed it. After 10 years, I still feel a little
skittish messing with the electrical! It was the Coffin Multi-Ball Light. This is
the second time I have owned this machine. Had it, sold it, didn't realize
how much the wife and I liked it, so got it again (for more money of course)
and it is here to stay!
[quoted image]

It looks really nice!

1 week later
#6096 73 days ago

Agreed!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 109.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blackwood, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hazzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside