IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #15 Coin reject image Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #16 Strategy Posted by tomdotcom (11 years ago)

Post #37 Easter Eggs Posted by pinster68 (11 years ago)

Post #78 Easter Egg - SUN (High Score) Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #124 Moon - Green Lit Insert - Diverter is Active Posted by Rum-Z (11 years ago)

Post #145 Castle Lock Ramp Adjustment Posted by Doot77 (11 years ago)

Post #158 PAPA video tutorial Posted by DeathHimself (11 years ago)

Post #266 Prototype Slingshot Plastics - Hex installed (Photos) Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #306 Left side Castle plastic - For Sale Posted by GRB1959 (11 years ago)

Post #378 BSD backbox LED chart Posted by MrBellMan (10 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cudaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5410 5 years ago

Hey guys, the jackwagon that shopped out my BSD before I got it must have had a boat load of parts left on his work bench when he was done and randomly put parts where he thought they might go. It is a mess putting back together, many standoffs and plastics are missing and I think he used every hardware screw he/she could find.

Therefore, I need a really good shop out guide for putting the game back together with measurements on hex posts etc. I found the written out shop guide, some pictures of John Warts shop job, but neither is helping. I did a search for "shop out" on this thread, but was unsuccessful at finding anything detailed enough. I've done full tear downs on over 100 games and have had no issue when I take my own pics and follow those to put it back together. But since this was mangled before I started taking it apart, my pics are no help.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.... Thanks!

#5412 5 years ago

I already bought a set of your BSD plastic sets....many are already installed!

#5418 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Not sure which one you mean. This one?

What size are those Hex standoffs that sit on top of that plastic so the next plastic can attach to it? Are there 3 of them and are they all the same size?

#5420 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

No they’re not, I think there diff by an eighth or so. Very close tho.

Could someone measure for me? They are missing on my game and I need to purchase the correct ones. Based on Lou Perazzoli guide, he seems to suggest they are all 5/8 inch.

#5425 5 years ago

Awesome job on repainting those buildings. I especially liked the "furry" snow. I assume that is white flecking material in multiple stages of build up?

#5437 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

They have to be 5/8". That's the shortest listed in the manual. It shows 3 needed for the game. Next size is 1 1/8". That's way too long.

Yes, and I confirmed that last night by taking apart another person's machine to validate a number of things. There are definitely two 5/8 hex spacers in that area....the other 5/8 hex spacer is on the opposite side above the skinny plastic that the left metal ramp secures to. I have all the parts now ordered that I need.

1 year later
#7230 4 years ago

Tried searching but couldn't find as anything. I have 2 BSDs right now. One of the BSD Cabinets were silkscreen painted onto the cabinet, while the other was silkscreened onto a vinyl that is adhered to the cabinet. No, i am not speaking of repo decals, i am speaking of the difference in original cabinet artwork. Anyone know why they were done both ways and which one is more rare (if there is a difference)?

#7231 4 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Tried searching but couldn't find as anything. I have 2 BSDs right now. One of the BSD Cabinets were silkscreen painted onto the cabinet, while the other was silkscreened onto a vinyl that is adhered to the cabinet. No, i am not speaking of repo decals, i am speaking of the difference in original cabinet artwork. Anyone know why they were done both ways and which one is more rare (if there is a difference)?

Nevermind....found this article which was helpful.

https://www.flippers.be/pinball_cabinets.html

2 weeks later
#7257 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Bram Stokers Dracula pinball has been in collection for the past 19 years. It has been fully shopped out, rebuilt flippers with new coils, all new rubbers, full LEDs and it pl...”
2020-03-30
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 498 times
Contributed to Pinside

In case anyone is looking for a really nice BSD.

3 years later
#10464 8 months ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Does anyone still sell a complete ramp set for BSD? Hardware already installed would be a plus but not necessary. I'd like to refresh my BSD as my winter project this year.

I don't see any out there from the usual suspects...Planetary, Marco, Freeway 40, Starship Fantasy.

1 month later
#10572 7 months ago
Quoted from Cariba:

Anyone have a spare Coffin Lid plastic they wanna sell?

I might. Let me take a look. What do you think is a fair price?

2 months later
#10871 4 months ago

When I purchased my BSD, it had remote control led strips that lit up Love Never Dies and the backbox up by Dracula. As of right now, the led strips are not working and my 5A fuse at F109 keeps blowing. When I looked to see how these leds were hooked up for power, there are trifurcon pins on the end of a piece of speaker wire and those are pushed into the J116 standard connector at pins 2 & 3. That certainly is not a stable connection. Does anyone have instructions for how this was supposed to be connected? Of course would like it to be reversible so I don't want to hard wire into J116 pins 2&3 if that is how its supposed to be hooked up.

Pictures are below. Does anyone have this mod, know where it came from and can you please let me know the best way to connect? Thanks!

20231219_132938 (resized).jpg20231219_132938 (resized).jpg20231219_132945 (resized).jpg20231219_132945 (resized).jpg
#10873 4 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

They look like 12v leds - look at the power supply there. Grabbing it at J116 is a place to get 12V

Yes it's a 12V PS at 3.2a. It just seems odd that someone would sell this led kit and tell someone to manually push trifurcon pins into the existing idc connectors. Would think they would have sent connectors that could be doubled up and be plugged in or unplugged.

#10880 4 months ago

Has anyone used this connector from Pinball Life on WPC games to pull 12v to led kits (like I mentioned above) or color dmds, etc? Seems like it would work well. Perhaps someone else has made something similar?

Screenshot_20231220_101422_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231220_101422_Chrome (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 5.00
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cudaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only?tu=Cudaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.