IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg
20240314_090424 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205042362 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 223.
#4901 6 years ago

Someone bent the rails out causing the ball to just drop at a further angle making it past the switch. I bent it back and now it drops straight down

IMG_1423 (resized).JPGIMG_1423 (resized).JPG

#4902 6 years ago

Hey there Drac fiends!

Might be picking up a BSD tomorrow, if all goes well. Is the coffin wireform generally available? Looks like Marco is out of stock...

Thanks!

#4903 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I would like to do a playfield swap. Are there repro playfields available or is anyone re-running these? Also any suggestions on which cabinet decals to buy? There are some on eBay. Has anyone seen these?

Rumor has it Mirco playfields is remaking it in the near future....

#4904 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I hope so, mine is trashed.

#4905 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I will send him an email and ask him.... this would be great

#4906 6 years ago

Just did this dark crimson for a customers BSD

20171122_131032 (resized).jpg20171122_131032 (resized).jpg

20171122_123809 (resized).jpg20171122_123809 (resized).jpg

20171122_123700 (resized).jpg20171122_123700 (resized).jpg

20171122_123821 (resized).jpg20171122_123821 (resized).jpg

#4907 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

If you dont mind posting what you find out..that'd be great. I been waiting to hear something about a new pf for a while! Thanks!

#4908 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Just did this dark crimson for a customers BSD

That looks great! It's what i eventually want to do when i restore my BSD too!

#4909 6 years ago

I picked up a players BSD and decided to restore it. I bought new ramps and plastics. I noticed that the game was missing plastics and i think I figured out were most go but if anyone has any shop out pictures let me know. A couple of questions as I go through the teardown..

is this diverter installed on the game correctly (see pic) ? It looks like it is to high on the ramp? Can someone supply a pick from their game?

Also does anyone know the size of the e-camp that holds the movable ramp next to the coffin?

Thanks

P1020272 (resized).jpgP1020272 (resized).jpg

#4910 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I picked up a players BSD and decided to restore it. I bought new ramps and plastics. I noticed that the game was missing plastics and i think I figured out were most go but if anyone has any shop out pictures let me know. A couple of questions as I go through the teardown..
is this diverter installed on the game correctly (see pic) ? It looks like it is to high on the ramp? Can someone supply a pick from their game?
Also does anyone know the size of the e-camp that holds the movable ramp next to the coffin?
Thanks

Just how it is on Drac (photo angle makes mine look lower [taken with the glass on], but it's the same as yours):

20171125_205047 (resized).jpg20171125_205047 (resized).jpg

#4911 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Thanks

Diverter should move up to allow ball to pass under and down to divert the ball.

#4912 6 years ago

I finally joined the BSD club. She is a striaght container pin with lots of dodgey fixes and things that need to be fixed/replaced when i start the rebuild but for now i can enjoy playing it.

20171126_170627 (resized).jpg20171126_170627 (resized).jpg

20171124_171904 (resized).jpg20171124_171904 (resized).jpg

#4913 6 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

I finally joined the BSD club. She is a striaght container pin with lots of dodgey fixes and things that need to be fixed/replaced when i start the rebuild but for now i can enjoy playing it.

Welcome to the club.
The number one pin for me in the games room.
Enjoy making it new again.

#4914 6 years ago

Looking to get back in the club myself. Would it be difficult to source a nice translite and a smoked coffin cover? Thanks!

#4915 6 years ago

still trying to join! why don't one of you guys join the DW club so I can join this one!

#4916 6 years ago

For those still interested, I took $5 off the 3 piece Ruins set and 2 piece Tomb/skull set for Cyber Monday today : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1104-medisinyl-mods/01377-interactive-castle-bram-stoker-s-dracula-bsd-switch-covers

20171113_221026 (resized).jpg20171113_221026 (resized).jpg

BSD Ruinss (resized).jpgBSD Ruinss (resized).jpg

#4917 6 years ago

Just installed the new pin stadium lights on my bsd. I can't explain how good they look. Its a tight fit but works. Connect to the flasher under the graveyard and be ready for an amazing light show. I went with red flashers. It has given me so much vision on the ball. Im gonna buy these for every game i own

20171127_183747 (resized).jpg20171127_183747 (resized).jpg

20171127_190843 (resized).jpg20171127_190843 (resized).jpg

#4918 6 years ago

Looking for some help with a ridiculous question. I am in the midst of replacing some bulbs. Where is the #16 lamp (r.ramp lock)? I have a manual but it isn't listed on the lamp diagram (of course), and I can only guess it has never worked since I have owned her because when in lamp test mode, I get nothing and I have never missed it until now.

Thanks in advance.

#4919 6 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Looking for some help with a ridiculous question. I am in the midst of replacing some bulbs. Where is the #16 lamp (r.ramp lock)? I have a manual but it isn't listed on the lamp diagram (of course), and I can only guess it has never worked since I have owned her because when in lamp test mode, I get nothing and I have never missed it until now.
Thanks in advance.

Here is the requested video.

Gord

#4920 6 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Here is the requested video.
Gord
» YouTube video

Thank you so much!

#4921 6 years ago

This is awesome guys. I love the original pinball soundtrack on BSD, but this new Pinsound version taken from the movie OST is also awesome. Most of the calls have also been replaced with excerpts from the movie.

#4922 6 years ago
Quoted from Luppin:

This is awesome guys. I love the original pinball soundtrack on BSD, but this new Pinsound version taken from the movie OST is also awesome. Most of the calls have also been replaced with excerpts from the movie.
» YouTube video

That pretty freakin cool! Makes the game sound very “modern”. Is this your game?

#4923 6 years ago

wow, that is awesome.

#4924 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

That pretty freakin cool! Makes the game sound very “modern”. Is this your game?

No, this video has been uploaded by the creator of the Pinsound new soundtrack. Going to install Pinsound tomorrow on my BSD (I actually have two Pinsound, removing it from a different machine).

#4925 6 years ago

Has anyone gotten Joes newest Topper for their BSD yet?

#4926 6 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Has anyone gotten Joes newest Topper for their BSD yet?

Where do you pick it up? How much is it?

#4927 6 years ago
Quoted from Luppin:

» YouTube video

BAD............ass!!!!!

I'll be picking up a PinSound to try with BSD. That was just phenomenal.

#4928 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Quoted from marksf123:
If you dont mind posting what you find out..that'd be great. I been waiting to hear something about a new pf for a while! Thanks!

Micro confirmed he will be making BSD playfields soon - great news

#4929 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

That's great news! Can you post a link please?

#4930 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Holy sheeeet! Great news! Thanks mang!

#4931 6 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Can you post a link please?

Not sure what you mean by posting a link? I sent him an email asking the question and he sent a quick note back that said "it is one of the next to run on his machine".

I didn't ask him but I don't think he would mind me posting his response - figure he does want to sell them once he makes them.

#4932 6 years ago

Was recently luck enough to pick up a BSD, and now need a right mist gate, if anyone has one, or has some leads...

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hi all, Looking to buy a right mist gate for Williams Dracula. For reference, here is what it looks like: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/12-7064 It’s part of ga...”
2017-12-06
Southborough, MA
Wanted
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 33 times

I’ve seen posts about making your own in this thread and others; that’s plan B!

Thanks!

#4933 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Where do you pick it up? How much is it?

You can get Joes new BSD topper from the below link.
They added it to the store today.

https://cointaker.com/products/bsd-topper

#4934 6 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

You can get Joes new BSD topper from the below link.
They added it to the store today.
https://cointaker.com/products/bsd-topper

Looks great but man they are expensive !

#4935 6 years ago
Quoted from Knoler:

Was recently luck enough to pick up a BSD, and now need a right mist gate, if anyone has one, or has some leads...

Archived after 1 day 33 views Unknown reason:
Parts - Wanted
WTB: Dracula Right Mist GateNew!ArchivedWanted! “Hi all,

Looking to buy a right mist gate for Williams Dracula. For reference, here is what it looks like: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/12-7064

It’s part of ga...”

Wanted
Edit & Re-listChange listing result

I’ve seen posts about making your own in this thread and others; that’s plan B!
Thanks!

Success! Found one through a local pinball mailing list. Looking forward to getting BSD up and running over the holidays!

#4936 6 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Looks great but man they are expensive !

You should try living in Australia with the exchange rate and then adding the postage on top of it.
Will look great once it arrives though.

#4937 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Not sure what you mean by posting a link? I sent him an email asking the question and he sent a quick note back that said "it is one of the next to run on his machine".
I didn't ask him but I don't think he would mind me posting his response - figure he does want to sell them once he makes them.

Sorry, i meant a link to where the playfields will be available to buy.

#4938 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Oh he will sell them all right. Sure hope he has them in time for TPF 2018. I will absolutely buy one.

#4939 6 years ago

I'm having trouble with ball getting caught in the subway going from mystery hole to the left vuk. Game is new to me. Ramp was previously mounted where the lip was under the metal plate. I thought this was the problem since ball may have trouble rolling over the plate to get into the hole. I have it mounted above plate as shown in pic but ball is still getting stuck right at the end. The metal plate is bent up in one corner and I'm thinking that is the problem. Can someone confirm that this plate should be flat or is it bent at an angle from the factory?

20171210_132602 (resized).jpg20171210_132602 (resized).jpg

#4940 6 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I'm having trouble with ball getting caught in the subway going from mystery hole to the left vuk. Game is new to me. Ramp was previously mounted where the lip was under the metal plate. I thought this was the problem since ball may have trouble rolling over the plate to get into the hole. I have it mounted above plate as shown in pic but ball is still getting stuck right at the end. The metal plate is bent up in one corner and I'm thinking that is the problem. Can someone confirm that this plate should be flat or is it bent at an angle from the factory?

Here is mine.

BB29E70B-41F7-4778-ACF5-67ED6CBA6397 (resized).jpegBB29E70B-41F7-4778-ACF5-67ED6CBA6397 (resized).jpeg

BB45BA98-0A4B-483D-8BC4-26BEBB3BB8D7 (resized).jpegBB45BA98-0A4B-483D-8BC4-26BEBB3BB8D7 (resized).jpeg

D4263046-0FD6-4A6B-A001-F209AF331F58 (resized).jpegD4263046-0FD6-4A6B-A001-F209AF331F58 (resized).jpeg

#4941 6 years ago

playfield not steep enough?

#4942 6 years ago

Thanks for the pics, TomGWI. Yours is flat so mine is definitely bent. I wonder if someone did that on purpose? Strange.

#4943 6 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I'm having trouble with ball getting caught in the subway going from mystery hole to the left vuk.

The plate gets bent down from the ball dropping on it.
Push the plate back up against the bottom of the subway with your fingers and it should work again.

#4944 6 years ago

With Mirco making the BSD playfield, I will help out - in price - with the new ramps offered. Just let me know if you are interested in the ramps. Thank you.

#4946 6 years ago

Hi!
Im a new member and a proud owner of Bram Stokers Dracula
I have made a custom mix for the game using the pinsound soundboard.
I saw someone posted a work in progress video of it som days ago, but this version is on another level.
Check it out and please let me know what you think of it.
Not every sound is showcased in this video, but you get the idea
I have to wait for two days to post a link here, so please just search on you tube: dracua custom pinsound 1.1

Added over 6 years ago:

#4947 6 years ago

I have downloaded the remix of hazzard's file and put on my game. The sound quality is incredible! I have high quality fidelity speakers in stereo output. Few drawbacks on the mix but overall very nice. I'll keep it in for awhile and go back and forth to keep it interesting.

#4948 6 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

I have downloaded the remix of hazzard's file and put on my game. The sound quality is incredible! I have high quality fidelity speakers in stereo output. Few drawbacks on the mix but overall very nice. I'll keep it in for awhile and go back and forth to keep it interesting.

Hi! Thank you! Please tell me about the drawbacks, and I will fix
And, make sure you have the latest release. There are major improvements!

#4949 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

I have made a custom mix for the game using the pinsound soundboard.

I have to admit I dont understand any of this. Maybe someone can post an explanation of how it works.

#4950 6 years ago

Pinsound is an audioboard that you put in the machine instead of the original one. Using audio software you can replace the original audio. I'm a huge fan of the movie, pin and the audio/music but as the audiogeek I am I could not resist when I heard of the pinsound board and the ability to make your own sound design. It's almost like you get a new game ☺️

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 84.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.