Topic Stats

• 7,138 posts
  • 586 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by dudah
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,199 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1235 (resized).jpg
IMG_1234 (resized).jpg
IMG_1233 (resized).jpg
IMG_1217 (resized).jpg
20190813_172824 (resized).jpg
20190803_052132 (resized).jpg
20190804_130029 (resized).jpg
20190810_152719 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20190802_194328 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20190831_104258 (resized).jpg
20190811_180226 (resized).jpg
38D534DB-4855-4BA4-B2F7-6CC28DAD4669 (resized).jpeg
BSD WIP 02 (resized).jpg
C92DE705-09B5-42D5-8129-63ACE7094B13 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

31 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 7138 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 143.
#4401 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Not positive but I know I have seen that done to Flintstones, not sure if I have seen a BSD with it though.

Maybe that's what I was thinking of, the TNT vid. Always thought it would be pretty neat on BSD even though the windows are tiny.

#4402 2 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Can anyone point me to these pictures. I would like to look at them again before I go and cut the windows out of my village.
Thanks
Gerry

Dig through the pictures here. I remember seeing it. Guy dremel'd out the windows and put some warm white LED strips in there. Great idea but the light was so subtle. You can barely see the windows from playing position. Not worth the effort IMO.

#4403 2 years ago

I ordered an LED Color DMD this morning. Can't wait to install this one.

#4404 2 years ago

So buyer for my red w/gold flakes powder coated wireforms, side rails, and legs backed out. They are back available if anyone is interested in trading their regular wireforms for them.

#4405 2 years ago

What a difference color makes!

20170313_131409 (resized).jpg

20170313_131300 (resized).jpg

#4406 2 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I ordered an LED Color DMD this morning. Can't wait to install this one.

The LED is pretty great. Try it in red before you install the ROM. It was pretty neat to see without the red film.

#4407 2 years ago

I just played about ten frustrating games the other night after not playing it for awhile. I wanted to toss the thing from the upstairs balcony.

Then I had one game come together. Is there anything cooler than knocking the mist ball into the castle or coffin lock? I did that on one game with two different mist multiballs. It felt awesome.

#4408 2 years ago

I just played and discovered​ my right ramp is staying in the up position.

Oh well. A project for another day.

#4409 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

So buyer for my red w/gold flakes powder coated wireforms, side rails, and legs backed out. They are back available if anyone is interested in trading their regular wireforms for them.

Is there a way to have them dipped to removed the powder coat?

#4410 2 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I just played and discovered​ my right ramp is staying in the up position.
Oh well. A project for another day.

there's always another project .

i just rebuilt my rat hole popper. it was dribbling out and hitting the top of the right sling. put a new plunger and sleeve in there. back in business.

#4411 2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get the updated tourney Rom that fixes the outlane tilt bug?

Thanks.

#4412 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Does anyone know where I can get the updated tourney Rom that fixes the outlane tilt bug?
Thanks.

There was a guy that made a thread here and on tilt forums. PM him.

#4413 2 years ago

my pinballpt inside cab decals are peeling off. installed sunday. wtf?

#4414 2 years ago

I popped a color DMD in my BSD tonight. Diggin' it!
IMG_1015 (resized).JPG

#4415 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

Was the surface clean before install? Did you smooth them out when applied?

#4416 2 years ago

thought it was.

#4417 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

Isn't that your fault if you installed them?

It's probably best to use some headliner glue.

#4418 2 years ago

i was liking the idea i could remove them if i didn't like them.

#4419 2 years ago

gents, the shooter lane plastic guard, at the top of the mistball ramp, should that be oriented towards the back or the front?

just got mine in the mail.

#4420 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

gents, the shooter lane plastic guard, at the top of the mistball ramp, should that be oriented towards the back or the front?

Can you take a pic once installed? I'm not sure my game has one of these...

#4421 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

It's orientated towards the front of the game, so the mounting screws would be closer to the back box.

#4422 2 years ago

yep, i think i can see it on the flyer:
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3072&picno=4582&zoom=1

#4423 2 years ago

IMAG0576[1] (resized).jpg

#4424 2 years ago

Where can I get these apron cards?

image (resized).png

#4425 2 years ago

shiny.

#4426 2 years ago

Can someone help me with the correct part? I know the yellow bumper goes here, but what does it go on? It's something that has a t-nut.

Thanks.

IMG_0938 (resized).jpg

#4427 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Can someone help me with the correct part? I know the yellow bumper goes here, but what does it go on? It's something that has a t-nut.
Thanks.

I think I found it. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-4056

It's not in the manual so I'm not 100%, but it should work.

#4428 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Where can I get these apron cards?

Probably pinball rebel.com

#4429 2 years ago

Recently picked up a spare. Going to send it out to HSA later this year.

image (resized).jpeg

#4430 2 years ago

i was just thinking about how hard a playfield swap would be . probably not for my BSD, but just in case i see a game with a beat pf. i looked at a TOM on sunday, which would have needed one.

#4431 2 years ago

Just drove 7 hours to join the club! Got so excited I just started driving back home tonight! Haha..I'll be playing it for breakfast! Instead of waking up to drive 7 hours! More time for activities!

#4432 2 years ago

The area under the ramp that lifts up and drops for coffin multi ball on my BSD has some small chips on it. I just noticed this. What have people done to protect this area? I reached out to cliffy and he does not make a protector for that area. On another note I have a color DMD and I put an LED strip to illuminate the Love Never Dies flasher.

#4433 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

The area under the ramp that lifts up and drops for coffin multi ball on my BSD has some small chips on it. I just noticed this. What have people done to protect this area? I reached out to cliffy and he does not make a protector for that area. On another note I have a color DMD and I put an LED strip to illuminate the Love Never Dies flasher.
» YouTube video

The red looks cool.

You could wax, then mylar the damaged area under your lift ramp.

#4434 2 years ago

Looking for a nice clean example of BSD if anyone has one they are looking to part with.

#4435 2 years ago

This just in...have to wait until I get home.

IMG_20170330_090020 (resized).jpg

#4436 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Congrats. Looks like a great packing job.

#4437 2 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Congrats. Looks like a great packing job.

Thanks! There was a whole 'nother layer of blankets and shrink wrap the movers used that they removed before they left. I did a cursory review for any damage before I reluctantly headed back to work.

#4438 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Where did you get this from?

#4439 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Where did you get this from?

California.

#4440 2 years ago

Hey gang, I have 4 coffin mods for sale and that'll be it for a while.

Look here for pics
ebay.com link

I'll do $175 shipped for the group. That's the lowest it's ever been. First come, first served.

Thanks!

#4441 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Congrats on the pickup. Still loving mine and it's my longest running pin so far.

#4442 2 years ago
Quoted from ptrav1:

Looking for a nice clean example of BSD if anyone has one they are looking to part with.

Got a sweet BSD from a friend. Anybody have a pic of how they have a remote battery holder installed? I've tried several combinations and keep getting factory restore.

#4443 2 years ago
Quoted from ptrav1:

Got a sweet BSD from a friend. Anybody have a pic of how they have a remote battery holder installed? I've tried several combinations and keep getting factory restore.

Lower wire is the black wire on mine. The red and black battery holder wires have two white wire extensions coming off the board. It was installed already like that when I bought it. Works great.

IMG_5973 (resized).JPG

IMG_5974 (resized).JPG

#4444 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

Lower wire is the black wire on mine. The red and black battery holder wires have two white wire extensions coming off the board. It was installed already like that when I bought it. Works great.

Done. Thank you sir.

#4445 2 years ago

Does anyone know if there's more than one sound ROM for this game?

#4446 2 years ago

Sorry for not looking back far enough to find my answer..but can someone help me with the coffin mod instal? It doesn't seem to go past the switch that's attached to the other ramp. Also,how do I disconnect and remove the headboard ? Thanks

#4447 2 years ago

I found the clip for the headboard lights but not sure it will make it if i try pulling it thru the hole.. Haha. I still have the color dmd to install today!

#4448 2 years ago

Installed a color dmd (LCD) in high res setting!

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#4449 2 years ago

Triple stack! 30 million!!!

image (resized).jpeg

#4450 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me where I can get replacements optos both receiver and transmitter or a parts number. Please PM me. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 7138 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 143.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside