IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 224.
#3551 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

"Do you want some hors d'oeuvres" when falling in the asylum during coffin (and mist) mb.

Yeah I've heard that one before with the hand grabbing the bug. That's by Tom Waits in a scene straight from the movie.

#3552 7 years ago

Question: Played a BSD at Pinburg, it had a randomized order of wolves on video mode. The first one had a different pattern that the standard setting, 2nd had first pattern, with a few extra wolves at end. It was fun to not have the standard waves of wolves that we all have memorized. Anyone know how to set this up? Didn't see anything in the settings menues.

#3553 7 years ago
Quoted from Leftshoe:

Question: Played a BSD at Pinburg, it had a randomized order of wolves on video mode. The first one had a different pattern that the standard setting, 2nd had first pattern, with a few extra wolves at end. It was fun to not have the standard waves of wolves that we all have memorized. Anyone know how to set this up? Didn't see anything in the settings menues.

I thought they were always random.

#3554 7 years ago

I don't think you can randomize them, but the higher difficulty level has more wolves. I set mine on the most difficult level and once you get past the first wave, it gets pretty hectic.

#3555 7 years ago

I believe papa has a special rom to change and randomize things for tournament play.

#3556 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I believe papa has a special rom to change and randomize things for tournament play.

They definitely have a tournament rom to fix the tilt/bonus bug, standardize mystery, and maybe something else? This is the first I've heard that it effected video mode.

#3557 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

They definitely have a tournament rom to fix the tilt/bonus bug, standardize mystery, and maybe something else? This is the first I've heard that it effected video mode.

I want this ROM!

#3558 7 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I want this ROM!

Honestly, not sure where you can get it. PAPA has had it for a while, but never heard of others getting it.

#3560 7 years ago

Figured I would offer this stuff to this thread first.
Selling a bunch of BSD parts I no longer need.

$100 shipped for everything.
NOS castle
Very faded original BSD grill
Unused center plastic protector
And a few key fobs.
Pm with questions.

Thanks

20160802_184057_(resized).jpg20160802_184057_(resized).jpg

#3561 7 years ago

picked up a nice BSD...Everything works perfect except I think the bulb under pf that moves with the mist magnet is out. I think its number 53 in manual. Looks like it should come on when mist is going? Did not see how to test this bulb..Thx

#3562 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

picked up a nice BSD...Everything works perfect except I think the bulb under pf that moves with the mist magnet is out. I think its number 53 in manual. Looks like it should come on when mist is going? Did not see how to test this bulb..Thx

Should come on if you go into All Lamp Test. If it doesn't replace it. I have a 47 LED in mine, otherwise I don't think you see it too well with a regular incandesant bulb

#3563 7 years ago

My BSD volume level wont go below an 8 in adjustments, is that normal?

#3564 7 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

My BSD volume level wont go below an 8 in adjustments, is that normal?

You have to go into settings and change the volume control adjustment.

#3565 7 years ago

Mist light works. Thx Tom

#3566 7 years ago

I'm joining the club in 9-days. I'm excited. These pictures aren't mine, but I'm wondering if they belong to anyone here. I've been looking at pictures online and this is one that really caught my eye. Changing those jet lane and pop bumper plastics to blue really makes the remaining red stand out. I'll be trying something similar on mine.

Untitled_(resized).pngUntitled_(resized).png

#3567 7 years ago

Can someone please take a picture of their ball launch switch? Mine never worked.

Here's how it's wired:

Green/orange to NO contact
White/yellow to NC contact
Diode from common to NC with the band facing the NC side

Tested the switch and it works, but not sure why it's wired up this way. Thanks!

#3568 7 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Green/orange to NO contact
White/yellow to NC contact
Diode from common to NC with the band facing the NC side

Band should be facing the common side.

#3569 7 years ago

Any rumors going around about BSD ramps? Are the gears slowly turning on this project?

#3570 7 years ago

Replaced my 24" opto board. Starting to think the issue is within the opto itself.

What Long Range Opto Part number is this. I can't seem to find them anywhere.

#3571 7 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Any rumors going around about BSD ramps? Are the gears slowly turning on this project?

I was told they are actually still in the works! Fingers crossed we get them sooner than later.

#3572 7 years ago

Weird problem with my BSD.. Switch 17 comes up with error. But when I go into switch edge test mode and test it by pushing the switch with my finger it works properly on the DMD screen.

During gameplay it kicks out another ball into the shooter lane so there's two balls.

#3573 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Weird problem with my BSD.. Switch 17 comes up with error. But when I go into switch edge test mode and test it by pushing the switch with my finger it works properly on the DMD screen.
During gameplay it kicks out another ball into the shooter lane so there's two balls.

Is switch 17 a trough switch?

#3574 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Is switch 17 a trough switch?

No it's the switch in the shooter lane.

#3575 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

You'll lose your high scores, but I would try a factory reset.

#3576 7 years ago
Quoted from terryb:

You'll lose your high scores, but I would try a factory reset.

Just tried it and it didn't work.. Weird maybe I'll just order a new switch and install it.

#3577 7 years ago

Anyone have an extra right sling to sell. I am tempted to get the proto slings but not sure if I love them or hate them

#3578 7 years ago

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of a restoration. I've been waiting about two years for ramps to be reproduced or to find an NOS ramp but I decided to try to use what I have for now. So I just used about half a can of butane flame polishing this thing and I'm pretty sure there is nothing more I can do with this one spot. It's right at the entry and an incandescent looks like it melted part of the ramp at some point. Is there any way to clear this up?

20160820_002830_(resized).jpg20160820_002830_(resized).jpg

#3579 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have an extra right sling to sell. I am tempted to get the proto slings but not sure if I love them or hate them

You'll still need the normal sling with the prototype plastics. The protos sit on top of the sling plastics with a spacer in between.

#3580 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Not a fan of the proto ones myself

#3581 7 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of a restoration. I've been waiting about two years for ramps to be reproduced or to find an NOS ramp but I decided to try to use what I have for now. So I just used about half a can of butane flame polishing this thing and I'm pretty sure there is nothing more I can do with this one spot. It's right at the entry and an incandescent looks like it melted part of the ramp at some point. Is there any way to clear this up?

Looks great other than the small spot .... i doubt u will get it much better but the decals will help hide it some also

#3582 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looks great other than the small spot .... i doubt u will get it much better but the decals will help hide it some also

Yeah, problem is the decal melted to the ramp so there is a small hole in the decal. Compared to the rest of the restore all 3 ramps are going to stick out like a sore thumb. Oh well, its been in pieces for over two years, I just want to play it at this point. Hell, I even finished my Shadow restore waiting for ramps to surface for this thing.

#3583 7 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Yeah, problem is the decal melted to the ramp so there is a small hole in the decal. Compared to the rest of the restore all 3 ramps are going to stick out like a sore thumb. Oh well, its been in pieces for over two years, I just want to play it at this point. Hell, I even finished my Shadow restore waiting for ramps to surface for this thing.

Put it together and then you can watch for ramps at shows or maybe someone may reproduce them at some point.

#3584 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Put it together and then you can watch for ramps at shows or maybe someone may reproduce them at some point.

Yeah, you are right. I've played this thing maybe 6 times to work out the bugs before I tore it apart. It's time to put the OCD aside and start putting up some pathetically low scores on this thing .

#3585 7 years ago

During multiball, if a ball drains it will end that current ball in play even if I still have balls playing. Is this a known problem? Game isn't showing any errors.

#3586 7 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

During multiball, if a ball drains it will end that current ball in play even if I still have balls playing. Is this a known problem? Game isn't showing any errors.

See if the through switches register .... and release again. Perhaps a sticky switch?
(cleanded the optos ?)

#3587 7 years ago

Definitely a trough or opto problem. Game thinks there's a ball where there isn't one. Check trough, castle lock and mist Optos.

#3588 7 years ago

Mist optos I had the same problem. The wire form gate was interfering with the opto. Or could be dirty. Should become obvious in switch test.

#3589 7 years ago

Love Never Dies...I have joined the club

IMG_3075_(resized).JPGIMG_3075_(resized).JPG

#3590 7 years ago

I can't figure out how to set the time and date and keep getting an error because it is not set. I get to the time stamp on the audits but can't change or enter it. Please help.

#3591 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I can't figure out how to set the time and date and keep getting an error because it is not set. I get to the time stamp on the audits but can't change or enter it. Please help.

It's in the settings. Maybe under adjustments, I'm not sure.

#3592 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

It's in adjustments not audits. If your batteries are dead, it'll complain every time you turn it on.

#3593 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Not a fan of the proto ones myself

Yeah I have a set, but never put them on. I can't stand wynona

#3594 7 years ago

Fixed my problem with error on switch 17. Weird thing is one of the trough switches were sticking which caused a ball to kick out.

#3595 7 years ago

Batteries are fine, saves scores and free play. Maybe it is not under time stamps.

Quoted from aobrien5:

It's in adjustments not audits. If your batteries are dead, it'll complain every time you turn it on.

#3596 7 years ago

Set the time and date, under utilities menu. Thanks for all the input.

#3597 7 years ago

Joined the club a few days ago. Few questions for the group.

1) Skill shot seems to often miss the target. Ball launch strength seems fine, and it will make them often. While testing I made about ten in a row, but then it went back to about fifty-fifty. Very random. Any suggestions on adjustments?

2) Sadly my game is missing lightning flippers. I see they have them at Marco. Are these decent replacements or should I look for another source.

3) Missing two plastics. Then center target and plastic to the left of the pop bumpers. I think I might have a lead on a replacement center target. Does anyone have the other?

#3598 7 years ago

I just bought a set of Marco's lightning flippers. I haven't installed them yet though. They look good. The ones I have on the machine were white so I wanted a different color.

If the ball is reaching the Skill Shot drop target, is there something wrong with the drop target? Have you tested that?

#3599 7 years ago

It's not hitting the target. When it fails the ball hits the rubber below the target. Maybe it is just a weak ball launcher, but it seems like it's firing off pretty good.

#3600 7 years ago

The love never dies logo on the back box only has lights behind two of the letters of each word (or some thing like that) Are there any mods to light up all of the letter of love never dies? Thank you in advance

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.