Topic Stats

• 7,074 posts
  • 582 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by PinballWizard666
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,164 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

448746-i (resized).jpg
20191201_152342 (resized).jpg
60CB2AC9-FB91-4FF5-BF21-2F0FDEA4EF08 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
3FCBDE80-5B20-4A0E-83E1-7E2F656F7D3D (resized).jpeg
07EB1F94-8220-49F1-827C-7D4F7055A033 (resized).png
45b57485-6e3c-43a4-a4a3-99d7e1b9310b.jpg
IMG_1184 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).JPEG
6A1B4B38-F3E8-4A39-A314-3CC6AB7CA6B2 (resized).jpeg
BB8D3338-DC72-453A-88D0-B443CEA784A8 (resized).jpeg
FB7F8BCC-4D6E-429B-8902-8E0640006127 (resized).jpeg
C3CC27C2-5CC4-4CA2-8E5F-A22E8855EBB5 (resized).jpeg
88F4B865-9ABC-4878-A4AB-1AF4A23A2738 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

31 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 7074 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 142.
#3301 3 years ago

I put black on mine and love it!

IMG_1003_(resized).jpg

#3302 3 years ago

Black with the alternate translite would look killer

#3303 3 years ago

Alternative trans light! What's this you speak of?

#3304 3 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

Alternative trans light! What's this you speak of?

i think he means the one that is half of the movie poster.

http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/dracula-alternate-translite.html

pasted_image_(resized).png

#3305 3 years ago

Both gorgeous looking!

little nod to the black

#3306 3 years ago

I dig that alt translite!

#3307 3 years ago

I think black will be the color of choice. I really like it also. Thanks everyone.

#3308 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I dig that alt translite!

Not enough blue to match the rest of the art for me. I was thinking of getting though till I saw MrBellman's lighting on the stock translite. Those colors make the art pop.

#3309 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Not enough blue to match the rest of the art for me. I was thinking of getting though till I saw MrBellman's lighting on the stock translite. Those colors make the art pop.

Thanks for the props! It looks even better in person.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#3310 3 years ago

Hey guys,
My upper ramp diverter (the up/down post) stopped working properly.
The coil pulled it down to divert one game and it never returned to the up position. Went I lifted the PF and looked at it, there seems to be a hole in the shaft were a push pin is supposed to be. Is that correct? I still have the e-clip on the bottom side. What pin do I need to insert in the rod to keep it from moving too much?

IMG_0387_(resized).JPG

#3311 3 years ago

Joined the club yesterday! Pulled this out of a home where it's been for 15+ years. Cabinet is near perfect, inside and boards are super clean. I stripped down the playfield today, a little damage from where the launched ball lands, but should clean up nice!

bsd2_(resized).jpg

#3312 3 years ago

First, great looking BSD above and congratulations! Now for everyone else, Is there NOS or reproduced ramps available somewhere for BSD! Thanks.

#3313 3 years ago

I can't find BSD ramps anywhere either. Hope they are making them too.

#3314 3 years ago

No. Someday there will be but until then grrrrr

#3315 3 years ago

Once they are announced I pity the inbox that is about to get destroyed gonna be a mad rush on em!

#3316 3 years ago

I'm really liking the gloss blqack powder coat.

Is there a pinsider that provides this service, or is everyone just taking theirs to a local powder coat shop?

#3317 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm really liking the gloss blqack powder coat.
Is there a pinsider that provides this service, or is everyone just taking theirs to a local powder coat shop?

Matt at Back Alley Creations does beautiful work. Trust me, not all powder coaters are the same.

#3319 3 years ago

Red trim is hands down the best choice, imo. Funny how easy it is to presume others will concur, only to learn your opinion is in the minority. Go red or be dead!

#3320 3 years ago

I agree Matt's work is top notch.

#3321 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Red trim is hands down the best choice, imo. Funny how easy it is to presume others will concur, only to learn your opinion is in the minority. Go red or be dead!

LOL I had a chrome one sitting next to my BSM, which of course, is chrome. I like the "classy" look. Sadly, someone offered me stupid money for it and I sold it. I do, however, have another and it'll get the same treatment when I get around to it. I love everything about this game!!

#3322 3 years ago

I wonder if a black with red blood splatter would look good. I would probably never have the courage to do it.

#3323 3 years ago

That interesting you mentioned that, because that was exactly what I was going to do but I did not have the courage either !

#3324 3 years ago

I thought about the spatter also...I think the straight bright red is just a bit much. I had red powder-coated legs on my last BSD for a while and that didn't look bad with the chrome armor. Having just red legs on gave it a nice touch, and brought out the cab artwork a little better. Once you add the LD bar and siderails, I think then it's just too much red. I would go with the black or chrome. My current BSD is just chrome.

How about matching the armor to the lighter blue color on the cab and BB art? Anybody have that on their BSD?

#3325 3 years ago

Ya know, I am going to do that! I am going to mimic blood splatter on the black trim. I will show pics when done.

#3326 3 years ago

I've been playing my newly-acquired BSD for a couple of days now. It's a very frustrating game but a good frustrating. One thing I have a problem with is the left gate. After reading through the thread that seems to be a common problem, so I'll just have to get around to making a new one. Is there any way of shutting off the match sequence? This is my first Williams DMD and I was wondering.

#3327 3 years ago

You can turn off the match in the diagnostics menu - I think its one of the adjustments. (I'm going by memory.) If you work on the left gate and replace the metal gate above the playfield, make sure the wire is copper. Otherwise, the gate magnetizes and creates more problems.

1 week later
#3328 3 years ago

Hello,

got a BSD with damaged translite. Anyone have the grafics for the translight so i can print a new one ?

thanks

#3329 3 years ago

Hello

I recently purchased the Dracula coffin mod and I'm now just getting around to installing it. Question to those who have already done so: is this supposed to fit over the existing light board (see the 1st pic below)?
IMG_1229_use1_(resized).JPG

With the light board on, mine does not fit completely (see pic #2).
IMG_1232_use2_(resized).JPG

If you look at pic #3, you can (hopefully) see that the opposite side is not flush and has a slight protrusion in the middle. Wanting to know if an additional step needs to be done with the light board, or if I received a defective unit.
IMG_1239_use3_(resized).JPG

If anyone has any insight, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

#3330 3 years ago
Quoted from funchaser:

Hello
I recently purchased the Dracula coffin mod and I'm now just getting around to installing it. Question to those who have already done so: is this supposed to fit over the existing light board (see the 1st pic below)?
IMG_1229_use1_(resized).JPG
With the light board on, mine does not fit completely (see pic #2).
IMG_1232_use2_(resized).JPG
If you look at pic #3, you can (hopefully) see that the opposite side is not flush and has a slight protrusion in the middle. Wanting to know if an additional step needs to be done with the light board, or if I received a defective unit.
IMG_1239_use3_(resized).JPG
If anyone has any insight, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

You need to remove the lightboard.

#3331 3 years ago

Back in.

DSC02883_(resized).JPG
DSC02888_(resized).JPG
DSC02886_(resized).JPG
DSC02890_(resized).JPG

#3332 3 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

You need to remove the lightboard.

Thank you! I did look through the other thread and I found the post saying that you need to remove the light board completely - did not know that (mine didn't have instructions either).

#3333 3 years ago

Does anyone have pictures of the left side of the mist gate/mech. Shopping out one for a customer and appear to be missing some parts and the online manual doesn't show it very well. Thanks

#3334 3 years ago

I do but cannot get to it until 5 today.

#3335 3 years ago

Hope this helps

IMAG0406_(resized).jpg

#3336 3 years ago

That should help, thanks

#3338 3 years ago

anyone have a line on part #01-11083? or at least that what i think i need. Its the metal bracket where ball falls from the Mist MB, Mystery, Extra Ball, and Castle Jackpot shot. I haven't located it from any online vendors, would I be better off trying to get it welded back together?

#3339 3 years ago
Quoted from davjoszie:

would I be better off trying to get it welded back together?

Maybe. If you can find those weldments, they're usually pretty expensive.

#3340 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Joined the club yesterday! Pulled this out of a home where it's been for 15+ years. Cabinet is near perfect, inside and boards are super clean. I stripped down the playfield today, a little damage from where the launched ball lands, but should clean up nice!

bsd2_(resized).jpg

A lot of BSD play fields have a ding where the ball launches. Nice find!

#3341 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

A lot of BSD play fields have a ding where the ball launches. Nice find!

I pulled mine from a home also and it has one of the nicest play fields ive seen with no damage where ball drops onto playfield. Its actually the pin ive owned the longest I believe. Great pin

#3342 3 years ago

Probably should have posted in this group...

Having a little issue with bounce outs...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-weird-pop-out-on-right-wire-frame

#3343 3 years ago

Threw in my blue lighted flipper button mod last weekend!! Sweet on BSD. I'll have to get a better pic at some point.

BSD.jpeg

#3344 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its actually the pin ive owned the longest I believe.

Same here. Of the pins currently in my collection, I've had BSD the longest.

#3345 3 years ago

I was curious if there are any hidden easter eggs anyone knows of in this game. I know of a couple like slamming Renfield behind bars, Fluffy the vampire, and entering "sun" in the initials. I also spotted DOHO a couple times. I saw one animation that showed a hand reaching for a cockroach but I didn't know where that came from.

#3346 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I saw one animation that showed a hand reaching for a cockroach but I didn't know where that came from.

I haven't seen the animation, but was this during multiball? When the asylum is triggered during multiball I've heard Renfield say "would you like an hors d'oeuvre?"

#3347 3 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

I haven't seen the animation, but was this during multiball? When the asylum is triggered during multiball I've heard Renfield say "would you like an hors d'oeuvre?"

I'll have to try that and see if it comes up. It was worth 3 million.

#3348 3 years ago

There's also a bonus with a horse/carriage animation for completing a set of Castle Lock targets while in Castle Multiball.

#3349 3 years ago

This game is a must have in any collection over 3 pins. It is under-rated at 32. Should be around 8-12. Out of 53 pins the only game that i re- bought and it is staying this time .

#3350 3 years ago

I agree- there is something about this one! Keeps me coming back for more, and just because I killed it last night doesn't mean anything today... Dracula comes back stronger.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
There are 7074 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 142.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside