P1000806 (resized).JPG
to use (resized).jpg
to use 2 (resized).jpg
to use 3 (resized).jpg
to use 4 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240225_155433778 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240225_154712067 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 222.
#3001 8 years ago
Quoted from Xtra_Ball:

Hey looking good! How do you get the graveyard off? I just painted the castle part.

When it's off, don't forget to put in an green LED-strip ....
Great effect, when only dry-brushed

#3002 8 years ago
Quoted from Xtra_Ball:

Hey looking good! How do you get the graveyard off? I just painted the castle part.

When it's off, don't forget to put in an green LED-strip ....
Great effect, when only dry-brushed

#3003 8 years ago

Anybody have trouble with right ball gate at mist continuing to open and release ball. Game wont go into mist because there is no ball in it. I assume it is a bad opto. Thanks

#3004 8 years ago

Hi just putting it out there as i have been looking for a drac translite for 18 months. Nothings come up. Was thinking of getting an alternative done at game on graffix. Has anyone made a alternative translite for BSD or have the artwork they would like to share?

Thanks in advance Mark

#3005 8 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Anybody have trouble with right ball gate at mist continuing to open and release ball. Game wont go into mist because there is no ball in it. I assume it is a bad opto. Thanks

Usually Capatitor on the 24 opto board . I just help ed another guy on here fix another . Thats the 8th person with same issue and capacitor fixed it.. crazy how all are drying out or leaking at the same time

#3006 8 years ago

Reproductions of many translites are made in spain.
i leave the link of the website: zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/?t=46464576

This is the mail that makes reproductions: [email protected]

I hope to serve you.

#3007 8 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Have you been through mist test or switch test? It is probably the opto, but best to figure out what's wrong with the opto before moving forward. Does it work in switch test if you put your hand across the beam?

#3008 8 years ago

As long as you're checking optos- had an issue with mine where the opto would not work when LEDs were in the 2 right side lamp sockets closest to the mist opto. Mine works fine only with incandescent in that spot. Easy enough to pull the 2 from the bottom for a quick check.

Sounds like it might be the capacitor though?

Quoted from bigd1979:

Usually Capatitor on the 24 opto board . I just help ed another guy on here fix another.

Can you clarify which capacitor typically goes bad? I'd like to keep some on hand for the future. Thanks.

#3009 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Usually Capatitor on the 24 opto board . I just help ed another guy on here fix another . Thats the 8th person with same issue and capacitor fixed it.. crazy how all are drying out or leaking at the same time

Had the same thing happen on mine. Just started out of the blue. Of course I thought it was the optos. A good friend of mine, who knows more than me, suggested changing the board. Problem solved.

#3010 8 years ago

I have a BSD that does nothing upon startup other than continuously running the mist magnet back a forth. No lights on DMD, but playfield lights are working. Any ideas of where and how to start troubleshooting?

#3011 8 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

As long as you're checking optos- had an issue with mine where the opto would not work when LEDs were in the 2 right side lamp sockets closest to the mist opto. Mine works fine only with incandescent in that spot. Easy enough to pull the 2 from the bottom for a quick check.
Sounds like it might be the capacitor though?

Can you clarify which capacitor typically goes bad? I'd like to keep some on hand for the future. Thanks.

Cap c7 on the 24 opto board

#3012 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

crazy how all are drying out or leaking at the same time

Yep, I replaced C7 and C10 just a couple weeks ago. Must be the weather...

#3013 8 years ago

Thanks for email ill check out the alternative translite

#3014 8 years ago

Must be opto because changed capacitors on opto board and it did not correct gate opening.

#3016 8 years ago

Got mine mostly sorted. A bad wire on 52. 82 seems to be holding the ball (for now). This is the first time since owning this pin that everything is working 100%

+1 on the Homepin board!

#3017 8 years ago

Here's another BSD where it seems my c7 cap is going out! Just yesterday my mist ball started randomly releasing out of the right gate!! Ugh totally out of the blue. Machine has been 100% for a while now thanks to this this forum and BSD thread!

#3018 8 years ago

Hi checked the translite on the other forum, no luck. Does anyone have a full scan of the dracula translite or could lead me in the right direction. I dont have a translite for my machine. Still searching 18 months later. Thanks in advance

#3019 8 years ago

If anyone's looking to offload theirs and interested in a Super Mario Bros Mushroom World, Black Rose, or any early solid state games in trade, let me know!

#3020 8 years ago
Quoted from markandsophie:

Hi checked the translite on the other forum, no luck. Does anyone have a full scan of the dracula translite or could lead me in the right direction. I dont have a translite for my machine. Still searching 18 months later. Thanks in advance

PM mikepin and see if he has one. That's Pacak and he has a ton of stuff.

1 week later
#3022 8 years ago

lost an opto, traced wire back to the 24 opto board. Yep cap fried it.. You guys musta jinxed me! Lol mine looks pretty bad so I ordered a new board hope it fixes it.. That opto's buried not looking forward to replacing it if I have too.

#3023 8 years ago

Question about flipper springs - my machine has the conical type flipper return springs, but also has the metal brackets used for the newer style springs.
Which ones were standard from the factory given the newer type is used with fliptronic circuitry?
Is BSD a mix of old and new?
Vid's guide suggests upgrading to the new ones so as not to wreck the flipper link.
Just curious!

#3024 8 years ago

Mine has the newer style springs. Possibly they got replaced at some point with whatever was on hand.

#3025 8 years ago

Conical springs do not belong on a WPC flipper. There should only be the "pull tension" type springs.

#3026 8 years ago

Yes I kinda thought the newer springs are what should be there.
Will replace mine.

Thanks!!

#3027 8 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

lost an opto, traced wire back to the 24 opto board. Yep cap fried it.. You guys musta jinxed me! Lol mine looks pretty bad so I ordered a new board hope it fixes it.. That opto's buried not looking forward to replacing it if I have too.

Y didn't you just replace the cap on old board?

#3028 8 years ago

Agree with just replace the cap, Big D helped me out with that $1 solution. Thanks again D

#3029 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Agree with just replace the cap, Big D helped me out with that $1 solution. Thanks again D

Yea I have helped quite a few people out with that one . So glad I figured that out and have saved people lots of money .

#3030 8 years ago

Finally is finished...

dracula.jpgdracula.jpg

#3031 8 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Awesome pin you guys got there.
image-8.jpg image-31.jpg bernie.jpg

Where did you get the coffin mod from?

#3033 8 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Finally is finished...

Looks great!! Which LEDs did you use? I need to increase the brightness of mine around the slings.

dracula.jpg

#3034 8 years ago

Hey guys. What's a used BSD translite go for? I got one for free and it's in pretty decent shape. Good color and no burn through but it is a little yellowed on the back. I love the game and want a real one so I was going to frame it in my pinball room but was just curious how much they sell for.

#3035 8 years ago

Is there a source for the lighter colored plastics? I bought a pair of sling plastics from Little Shop of games but they're much darker than my original plastics.

#3036 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Is there a source for the lighter colored plastics? I bought a pair of sling plastics from Little Shop of games but they're much darker than my original plastics.

I also found out the hard way- these are cheap bootleg garbage. Total waste of money. I ended up buying a BK plastic set and am very happy with it. I didn't *need* a complete set, but everything looks great now. Marco still has one in stock, may be available from other vendors.

#3037 8 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

Hey guys. What's a used BSD translite go for? I got one for free and it's in pretty decent shape. Good color and no burn through but it is a little yellowed on the back. I love the game and want a real one so I was going to frame it in my pinball room but was just curious how much they sell for.

Sell it to this guy who's in need of a replacement for whatever you two can agree on?

#3038 8 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Finally is finished...

You are missing the prototype plastics with standoffs, no BSD, is complete without them. Also with all those GI LEDs all over the place, I cannot tell it the pop bumpers have proper colors installed and the factory plastics. Keep flipping.

#3039 8 years ago

Whoops! iPhone jacked up my block quote:

Quoted from RGAires:

Finally is finished...

dracula.jpg

Looks great!! Which LEDs did you use? I need to increase the brightness of mine around the slings. Anyone else have any recommendations for bright LEDs at the slings and general playfield illumination?

#3040 8 years ago
Quoted from tjprice222:

Whoops! iPhone jacked up my block quote:

Looks great!! Which LEDs did you use? I need to increase the brightness of mine around the slings. Anyone else have any recommendations for bright LEDs at the slings and general playfield illumination?

5 led towers inblue . I have no trouble seeing in complete darkness

#3041 8 years ago

yes please sell that translite to me.

#3042 8 years ago

pmd the fellow about buying the translite. He doesnt want to sell it so putting it out there if anyone has a drac translite for sale please pm me

Thanks

#3043 8 years ago

pmd the fellow about buying the translite. He doesnt want to sell it so putting it out there if anyone has a drac translite for sale please pm me
Thanks

There's always this:
http://www.pinballwizard.nl/contents/en-us/d1087_Bram_Stokers_Dracula_williams_flipperkast_translite_alternatief.html

#3044 8 years ago

Looking for BSD plastic ramps - anyone seen any for sale? I can't see any repros made either. I really would have thought they would be remade already for a pin with the popularity like BSD.

#3045 8 years ago
Quoted from Benobutton:

I really would have thought they would be remade already for a pin with the popularity like BSD.

not yet

#3046 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-bsd-left-ramp-for-sale-with-attached-graveyard

blockquote cite="#2792346">Looking for BSD plastic ramps - anyone seen any for sale? I can't see any repros made either. I really would have thought they would be remade already for a pin with the popularity like BSD.

#3047 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Y didn't you just replace the cap on old board?

Truth is I'm comfortable everything pinball except board work, and insert decals. I may try and fix it but at least I've got a backup now. I've got 1 bad insert on my t2 to be replaced, I've picked up the decals and have been circling the bad decal like a vulture just haven't tried to tackle yet

#3048 8 years ago

I hear ya I haven't did decals are inserts yet but im working up to it

#3050 8 years ago

Someone was supposedly working on new ramps for this title like 2 years ago... I've been waiting as my center ramps broken at the switch and irritates me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 85.00
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs
Toys/Add-ons
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Decals
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 222.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/61 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.