Topic Stats

• 7,006 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by davebart5
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,139 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3C89B6CA-28E3-4013-8E6E-72EE7CCC988F (resized).jpeg
8C00CCB6-8A67-4BBB-A104-6366F8E6019E (resized).jpeg
439BE6FC-3666-4209-AB8F-3E4BE5C0B1FF (resized).jpeg
C1F6CF74-5684-4AE9-BF5D-7E3F3981D6E6 (resized).jpeg
Werewolf (resized).jpg
4EDF2BD0-853A-4FB6-A74D-C0701A6BCBC3 (resized).png
1EDAA745-6DF1-4167-82F7-CC054A2C0047 (resized).jpeg
8B28A24F-1C10-4C4E-8879-29C23BEA0EFF (resized).jpeg
874A3D9A-FF2B-44F5-9083-8725ACE05143 (resized).jpeg
48A3B31E-B0E3-4184-A453-45837E71CB4F (resized).jpeg
69EACF70-F761-4A55-875A-0343D0BA22B5 (resized).jpeg
788A0E34-E214-4C55-9D81-5AA9167636BC (resized).jpeg
B6CDCDD2-6A2A-480C-8B95-8B3000F1AA53 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191028_184714560 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191028_185009319 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191028_185511872 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

31 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 7006 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 141.
#251 6 years ago

Still on the hunt for a nice BSD to put next to my TS. I'm looking for one either at MGC (can't wait) or within a reasonable driving distance from Mpls, MN. Hopefully I won't have to cross oceans of time to find one...cough.

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from Almost4200hp:

Could you tell me which size posts go where ? I had a problem with mine bouncing shots up the lift ramp because there was a step at the top - looks like a previous owner had got them mixed up..

Sorry, I didn't measure them. Not sure where this info might be. Anyone else?

#253 6 years ago

Some PiX of mine, Love this game

IMG_2711.JPG IMG_2710.JPG IMG_2707.JPG

#254 6 years ago

That definitely stands out with the red. Nice touches.

#255 6 years ago

Happy to be a new member. Have a few questions:

What is the best way to get more light to the graveyard? Ive read some people using UV paint? Or a spotlight?

Are there any "must have" mods?

Thanks

#256 6 years ago

Wonder what purple powder coat would look like?

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Wonder what purple powder coat would look like?

Purple would look cool. I thought about that color, but its DRAC man! its gotta be RED.

I also painting the speaker grills red looks way better then black Have not seen many with red speakers, personally I think it makes it look way better.

#258 6 years ago

I just bought one yesterday. Picking it up Sunday hopefully. Bought it and a Fish Tales from the same owner.

#259 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I just bought one yesterday. Picking it up Sunday hopefully. Bought it and a Fish Tales from the same owner.

Lightning bolt flipper heaven!

#260 6 years ago

Could one of you kind BSD owners please take a close up pic of how your proto sling plastics are installed? I have some but I'm trying to work out the best way to fit them. Would really appreciate it. Thanks.

#261 6 years ago
Quoted from Fintan_Stack:

Could one of you kind BSD owners please take a close up pic of how your proto sling plastics are installed? I have some but I'm trying to work out the best way to fit them. Would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Search RGP, there are posts about it there...you just need some hex posts...just need to figure out the size and length...mine came with proto slings but I sold them...so ugly haha

#262 6 years ago

2nd picture on the first page of this thread has a reasonable shot of them

Pete

#263 6 years ago
Quoted from Almost4200hp:

2nd picture on the first page of this thread has a reasonable shot of them
Pete

How did I miss that?!

Perfect, thanks.

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Search RGP, there are posts about it there...you just need some hex posts...just need to figure out the size and length...mine came with proto slings but I sold them...so ugly haha

Duplicate. Mods, please delete

#266 6 years ago

Here are a couple of photos of the prototype slingshot plastics mounted on Tim Hanian's BSD.

Gord

dracula_nos_playfield_050.jpg dracula_nos_playfield_051.jpg

#268 6 years ago

Can someone tell me what "Magnet unload error" means? Jusst got mine home and when i turned it on that test report came up?/??

#269 6 years ago

"Unload error can mean faulty "ball on magnet" opto (sw. #82) left gate, right gate opto or right gate.

#270 6 years ago

I regretted leaving the club in 2012 when I sold to help pay for TRON.

After this weekend, I am now a card carrying member again.

As my girlfriend so eloquently put it:

"GOOD. Now don't fuck up and sell it this time"

bsd_gc.JPG

#271 6 years ago

Hi BSD club members. I am looking to buy this pin. Please PM me if any of you know of an available machine. Looking for one in excellent condition.
East coast preferable.
Thanks very much

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Hi BSD club members. I am looking to buy this pin. Please PM me if any of you know of an available machine. Looking for one in excellent condition.East coast preferable.Thanks very much

Wait in line man

#273 6 years ago

unfortunately that is what I am doing. Just waiting for the right machine to rear its ugly head. I can still play it on location which is a bonus.

#274 6 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

unfortunately that is what I am doing. Just waiting for the right machine to rear its ugly head. I can still play it on location which is a bonus.

That is a plus. Good luck to you!

#275 6 years ago

Shot this today. BSD is one of my favorite games.

#276 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Shot this today. BSD is one of my favorite games.

Looks great! what are you using in the speaker panel "Love Never Dies" for the lighting.

#277 6 years ago

Its the coin takers "love never dies" kit for the back box and in that area. Color changing led's

2 weeks later
#278 6 years ago

Picked this up a few years ago on eBay...

IMG_2932.JPG

#279 6 years ago

Happy to say that, as of this past weekend, I am now a card carrying member of this club. Really loving this game!

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from Shadow_E:

Wait in line man

I waited and I scored a BSD last weekend. I drove 9 hours round trip to get a really nice BSD. I can't wait to set it up. Likely this weekend when I can get a few friends over to move it with me. I already ordered LED's for the back box, similar to Black Rose as he told me which ones to buy. The PF was already LED'd.

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I waited and I scored a BSD last weekend. I drove 9 hours round trip to get a really nice BSD. I can't wait to set it up. Likely this weekend when I can get a few friends over to move it with me. I already ordered LED's for the back box, similar to Black Rose as he told me which ones to buy. The PF was already LED'd.

Congratz man, glad you got one!

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from Alphajerk3000:

Picked this up a few years ago on eBay...

Dude that is awesome...i want one!

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Good things come to those who wait...nicely done man!!

#284 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickedbass:

Congratz man, glad you got one!

Thanks wickedbass. How is your drac playing these days?
Are you having fun with it or is it kicking your tail as it has done to me In the past.

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Thanks wickedbass. How is your drac playing these days?
Are you having fun with it or is it kicking your tail as it has done to me In the past.

Its great im enjoying it a lot. I still have a "magnet unload error" but no game play is effected that i notice yet. I need a day to mess with it. But it seems whenever im down there i end up playing it instead of fixing it.

#286 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickedbass:

I still have a "magnet unload error" but no game play is effected that i notice yet.

I had this problem and it was corrected by either performing a Factory Reset, or removing the batteries with it turned off...can't remember which now.

It wipes out all high scores and all of your non-factory settings, but it did get rid of the "magnet unload error" that I had for 3 years and couldn't figure out why.

Good luck, and post your results if you try it.

Robert

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I had this problem and it was corrected by either performing a Factory Reset, or removing the batteries with it turned off...can't remember which now.
It wipes out all high scores and all of your non-factory settings, but it did get rid of the "magnet unload error" that I had for 3 years and couldn't figure out why.
Good luck, and post your results if you try it.
Robert

Thank you, will try it out this weekend. I really hope its this simple.

#288 6 years ago

Having my BSD out Last TZ , MB , AC/DC , Tron , XM , STTNG etc................... it's going on 4 Yr's in the Gameroom Garage ,, I haven't Posted much on this Thread . I still have my 1st BSD , and sold
my 3rd to The_Director last weekend .. Welcome to The BSD Club Director ..

Anyway , I have a Wolfman mod to install , I just got to get in Gear , been busy w/ STTNG & BOP lately .. Here's a Few Pict's , i'll Post after it's installed .....

BOP_shop_d_,_BSD_Wold_mod_015.JPG BOP_shop_d_,_BSD_Wold_mod_016.JPG BOP_shop_d_,_BSD_Wold_mod_017.JPG

#289 6 years ago

IMHO, full size flippers on bsd = training wheels.

#290 6 years ago

Card carrying BSD member here as well. I installed the Flipper Fidelity speakers and subwoofer. Holy crap does that make this machine sound scary. The increasing volume of the bells after the game is awesome.

#291 6 years ago

This game is simply awesome! If anyone of you guys ever bump your head and wanna sell, my friend and I want to buy two more... Totally underrated game imo!

#292 6 years ago

Woo hoo!! The hunt is finally over. Just picked my BSD up today and couldn't be happier.

#293 6 years ago

Pinball pro speakers come in Wednesday for BSD

Quoted from yzfguy:

IMHO, full size flippers on bsd = training wheels.

Agreed.

#294 6 years ago

I've owned one for a month with lightning flippers, unfortunately not in the billionaire club yet. 496mil is my best.

#295 6 years ago

Mine has the lightning flipeprs and though not quite billionaires club, I had a great game a couple days ago at 750 mil. Stacking multiball and getting 20 mil on everything is such a rush!

#296 6 years ago

Wait till you stack more and get 30 million each shot

#297 6 years ago
Quoted from printzone:

Card carrying BSD member here as well. I installed the Flipper Fidelity speakers and subwoofer. Holy crap does that make this machine sound scary. The increasing volume of the bells after the game is awesome.

I am thinking of getting the same system for my newly acquired Drac. Was the install easy? Are the current stock boards are fine for the new speakers?

#298 6 years ago

I have been playing my bsd for about 6 months an my high score is 2.3 billion. It has reg. Flippers on it. Today I made the switch to lightning flippers. Time for a challenge.

#299 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I have been playing my bsd for about 6 months an my high score is 2.3 billion. It has reg. Flippers on it. Today I made the switch to lightning flippers. Time for a challenge.

Where did you find the lightening flippers? I thought they were not made anymore.

#300 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Having my BSD out Last TZ , MB , AC/DC , Tron , XM , STTNG etc................... it's going on 4 Yr's in the Gameroom Garage ,, I haven't Posted much on this

Hey BR. I was reading another thread where they were talking about pins that they liked the least or did not "get". BSD was pretty high on the dislike list. Why do you think this is so? Why do you like the game so much? It has outlasted many A-list titles. Just curious.
Thanks from a new BSD owner.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Buckner, MO
Machine - For Sale
Madison, AL
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
There are 7006 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 141.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside