Topic Stats

• 7,127 posts
  • 586 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Jodannar
  • Topic is favorited by 225 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,185 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BSD WIP 02 (resized).jpg
C92DE705-09B5-42D5-8129-63ACE7094B13 (resized).jpeg
A19C8FD2-12C3-4A20-9515-EFC73A91095F (resized).jpeg
FF844DED-E143-4435-BF39-C741351F3286 (resized).jpeg
08BEDA9D-BCA3-4AF0-B754-B11A3ECA39F2 (resized).jpeg
607674B7-18B2-4647-9B82-CA53AA01AE09 (resized).jpeg
C54C9F9D-572D-4183-8CAF-7DE042CB4B0A (resized).jpeg
D2DCA77D-EC97-4851-8510-460ABE784D9B (resized).png
949CEC80-6675-4A6C-8C18-9B23DD935610 (resized).png
20191210_162838 (resized).jpg
20191210_162847 (resized).jpg
20191210_162843 (resized).jpg
20191210_162938 (resized).jpg
20191210_162932 (resized).jpg
20191210_162830 (resized).jpg
20191210_162944 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

31 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 7127 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 143.
#2201 5 years ago

Looks like Little Shop of Games has them in stock.
http://ns8313.hostgator.com/~gameshop/product/bram-stokers-dracula-target-plastic/

Quoted from Blairally:Hi I'm new to the club. Just got the game and doing its first real resto.
I need two things:
the wiring harness for the mist magnet. (seems NLA)
And this center plastic

I can't find the harness available anywhere. I am aware that there is a full plastic set available, however I'm hoping someone has a spare of this single plastic. Thanks!

image.jpg 252 KB

#2202 5 years ago

Ok thanks guys! That's gives me two good options for getting that plastic.

Now does anyone know where to find the wiring harness for the magnet?

#2203 5 years ago

Might want to post a WTB thread for that one. I doubt you would find that at any Distributor.

Keith

#2205 5 years ago

Unfortunately none of those links are to anything in stock. Marco only lists the part number

#2206 5 years ago

The Coffin ramp of my BSD is very hard to complete.. Only a 100% perfect entry at full speed and the ball rushes through the ramp, though most of the times it stops around the corner beneath the coffin.
Already leveled the play field and checked the ramp can't be lowered on the left-hand side..

Is this just part of the game? Or is there something wrong causing the ball to slow down at the beginning of the ramp?

#2207 4 years ago

Does anyone have the settings for Drac to set it to 50p per play and 3 games for a £1 please?

#2208 4 years ago

Hi Jwv, you are probably missing the clear plastic on top of the ramp.
Contact JASONPAULBAUER and he will sort it out!

There are aome pictures in this thread.

Axl

#2209 4 years ago
Quoted from Marv:

Does anyone have the settings for Drac to set it to 50p per play and 3 games for a £1 please?

Check the manual on ipdb

#2210 4 years ago

I have the manual, its set for 4 games for a £1.

#2211 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Hi Jwv, you are probably missing the clear plastic on top of the ramp.
Contact JASONPAULBAUER and he will sort it out!
There are aome pictures in this thread.
Axl

Hi, I know which plastic you mean.. It's not missing though.. But maybe it is somehow slowing down the ball.. hard to 'debug' this issue, should film it to diagnose this..
drac-795.jpg
At my BSD the "point of no return" for the Coffin ramp is at the yellow arrow, is this where it should be?
I read somewhere that getting around the first corner should be enough to get through the ramp. That would mean the ramp should be raised at the right side..

#2212 4 years ago
Quoted from JWV:

Hi, I know which plastic you mean.. It's not missing though.. But maybe it is somehow slowing down the ball.. hard to 'debug' this issue, should film it to diagnose this..

At my BSD the "point of no return" for the Coffin ramp is at the yellow arrow, is this where it should be?
I read somewhere that getting around the first corner should be enough to get through the ramp. That would mean the ramp should be raised at the right side..

drac-795.jpg 67 KB

mine is about the same as yours.

#2213 4 years ago
Quoted from JWV:

Mine is about the same, maybe not quite as far. Are you sure you have the ramp/coffin posts installed correctly? They are 3 different sizes, all very close to each other. what kind of gap between the end of the lift ramp and entrance of the plastic ramp do you have?

#2214 4 years ago

Ok thanks..
Then the ramp is just "very hard" (for me ) to complete..

@aobrien5: thanks, will check the gap..

#2215 4 years ago
Quoted from Marv:

I have the manual, its set for 4 games for a £1.

page 1-36 footnote 2 says to press enter to change that setting.

#2216 4 years ago

Cheers, i'll have a look tonight

#2217 4 years ago
Quoted from JWV:

Ok thanks..
Then the ramp is just "very hard" (for me ) to complete..
@aobrien5: thanks, will check the gap..

The ramp should not be that hard to make. Check the posts as aobrien said, they often get installed in the wrong locations when someone strips the playfield. There's info on which length post goes where somewhere on pinside.

Are you sure it's not a flipper issue? If the flippers haven't been rebuilt lately I would start there.

Hi-res photos that also cover the right side of the ramp would help.

#2218 4 years ago

If anyone is interested , I bought 10 or 12 BSD coin door decal's at the Pin auction this past Saturday .

PM me if you'd like 1 on Yr BSD ... I sold a few at the Sale to BSD owner's .. They were Pleased !!

The Walking Dead Pro Pinball game Play 007.jpg

1421721248258.jpg
#2219 4 years ago

For the wiring harness you seek try contacting Jim Shird.

http://www.jimspinballshop.com/

#2220 4 years ago
Quoted from terryb:

The ramp should not be that hard to make. Check the posts as aobrien said, they often get installed in the wrong locations when someone strips the playfield. There's info on which length post goes where somewhere on pinside.
Are you sure it's not a flipper issue? If the flippers haven't been rebuilt lately I would start there.
Hi-res photos that also cover the right side of the ramp would help.

Checked that the ramp was installed correctly.

Performed an unorthodox method: I cleaned the balls and sprayed some "superflipp" on it.
Now the ramp is easy to make.. Think I need to clean/replace the rubber posts at the ramp entrance as the ball apparently lost a lot of speed there when it touched a post during a not-perfect-but-good-enough shot..

#2221 4 years ago

I'm in! there are right and left magnet errors, and right ramp has 'up' error, although both coil for up and down work and lock ramp up or down. any ideas? about to tear it down and go over all optos/switches.

#2222 4 years ago

I am tentatively selling my old one and picking up a different one this weekend. Making the drive up to Michigan to check it out. Big thing is the cabinet is in solid shape with no water damage, and with new decals in my closet, I think I could make this one shine.

There are a couple things I see to address already - new launch ball button to install, one bolt missing for the outlane/plastic on the left (right next to the left flipper), obviously I'll be applying new decals for the entire cabinet, and I have Bryan Kelly's new plastics ready to go, and a yellow target for the middle if necessary. SP pf (mine is LS), fully LED'd PF and translite, undercabinet lighting, powder coated hardware, and 100% mechanically and electrically working with all new PF optos. New DMD board as well, superbands on the flippers, and clear leg guards on the cabinet.

We'll see soon. I plan on going this Saturday to scope it out and possibly bring it home. If I do, I will be applying new cabinet art once my wife and I have our own home, and I have the space to do such a project. I also plan on sending my village, castle, and graveyard plastics out for painting if McClad or modfather ever PM me back .

I plan on keeping this BSD until I die - like - I'll be buried in this damn thing .

I don't know why this picture is so jacked up...
$_571.JPG

$_57.JPG$_572.JPG$_573.JPG$_574.JPG$_575.JPG$_576.JPG$_577.JPG$_578.JPG$_579.JPG$_5791.JPG$_5792.JPG

#2223 4 years ago

I have a BSD inbound late this week or early next. I'm uhhhh "stoked"...

#2224 4 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Awesome pin you guys got there.

image-8.jpg 236 KB

image-31.jpg 65 KB

bernie.jpg 27 KB

i didnt realize Ron Jeremy did vampire roles too...

#2225 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I plan on keeping this BSD until I die - like - I'll be buried in this damn thing

U sound like me bro !! hey man i don't think that's the Original coin door for BSD , also mention the Launch Button .. B-Lo is a Pict- of Mine .. Otherwise it's lOOks 2 B a Winner !!

These Alt / Kustom decal's Would lOOk Great on yr New BSD ..

TWD , Trans , T Giving2014 etc 003.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit.jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 2 .jpg

#2226 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I am tentatively selling my old one and picking up a different one this weekend. Making the drive up to Michigan to check it out.

Is that the one up in bay city? I've never dealt with them, but have heard mixed reviews about them FWIW.

#2227 4 years ago

Thanks Black Rose for hooking me up with my alt cabinet decals! I like them much better then the original! I also have the Cointaker "afterburner" led's for the pop's, alt "Dracula" for the coffin, painted the plastic coffin with "stone" paint, custom led's for the GI and controlled lamps, "blue moon" mod (blue posts,pops, etc....) KEEPER FER sure!!

machines.jpg
#2228 4 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

KEEPER FER sure!!

Down rite Beautiful Blenderhead ,, 1 day i'd like to add some Alt decal's to my BSD .. N due tyme !!

#2229 4 years ago

Anyone have some good pics of how the village connects? The one that came with mine was not connected and now I have a new one to install. I have the two tall standoffs but don't see how they connect unless it's with screws from underneath that plastic piece (which might be the case but want to make sure).

#2230 4 years ago

Yeah, the stand-offs screw directly to the plastic with a regular washer head machine screw.

#2231 4 years ago

cool, thanks!

#2232 4 years ago

Hey Gtown, Can you measure both standoffs and post in this thread? I am missing one on mine and thought I saw it mentioned but spent over an hour looking last weekend for the thread... Missing the one in the front.

Thanks,
Keith

#2233 4 years ago

The front one is 2.5 inches and the back one is 3.5.

#2235 4 years ago

I'm hoping you guys can confirm this for me. I have recently noticed on 3 different BSD's that about 70% of the time when you have your right hand flipper up, and if the trough coil fires to load a ball in the shooter lane, that flipper will go dead for a second. I will be using mine in a tournament soon and I want to be sure that this is a normal glitch in the software that we just have to live with. Thanks, Charlie

#2236 4 years ago
Quoted from Iaintnobodydork:

I'm hoping you guys can confirm this for me. I have recently noticed on 3 different BSD's that about 70% of the time when you have your right hand flipper up, and if the trough coil fires to load a ball in the shooter lane, that flipper will go dead for a second. I will be using mine in a tournament soon and I want to be sure that this is a normal glitch in the software that we just have to live with. Thanks, Charlie

That doesn't sound right. Is your EOS switch adjusted properly?

#2237 4 years ago

Just saying, "70% of the time", would make it a glitch.

#2238 4 years ago

Yes everthing is working properly. Please check your machine before picking mine apart. I say this because it took me 9 years of having mine to see it. So please fire up a game and keep your right flipper up on your first ball drain and watch it as ball 2 loads and tell me what you see. I went to a freinds house after discovering this and his did it everytime in 2 games, but mine doesn't do it all the time.

#2239 4 years ago

Hmm. Interesting discovery. Just fired mine up and it does it every time also. Right flipper only like you said. What I also tested/noticed it that it DOES NOT do it when ball save (love never dies) is activated. If my ball drains I am not holding down the right flipper I guess (not implying that you do lolol).

#2240 4 years ago

Yes everthing is working properly. Please check your machine before picking mine apart.

If you knew everything was working properly, you wouldn't have asked the question. I'm just trying to help.

My first thought was a drained Mist ball which gets reloaded. I know I've held the flipper during that period and it has never happened. You weren't specific about when it happens, so don't assume I'm trying to insult you.

#2241 4 years ago

On a HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME note. I just started mist multiball but during my typical flailing of the flippers the stars aligned and I flipped both balls simultaneously, one on each flipper at the same time so that they crossed the playfield narrowly missing each other. One ball went up the left ramp and the other ball went up the right ramp at full speed crossing paths at the apex of each separate ramp and then returning to each flipper again perfectly in time with each other! Just thought it was pretty cool especially just by pure luck. I'm sure I couldn't do it again if I tried! Haha

#2242 4 years ago

I just started getting to know a pinball gooroo in my area who had recently shopped out a BSD and he had mentioned about how it has quite a few software glitches. Of course this was before I noticed this one.I will be seeing him soon and will get a rundown from him.

#2243 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

Hmm. Interesting discovery. Just fired mine up and it does it every time also. Right flipper only like you said. What I also tested/noticed it that it DOES NOT do it when ball save (love never dies) is activated. If my ball drains I am not holding down the right flipper I guess (not implying that you do lolol).

The cry baby part kicks in when it happens to you in a tournament as your trying to keep a good multiball going and you have your last ball saver ball kicking back into play as the live ball drains because the flipper dies at that perfect moment and you get to hear that lovely man laughing at you. This was my first time witnessing it happen. I was so in the moment of play and confused by it that it didn't really set in until it happened on my BSD a couple weeks later.

#2244 4 years ago

The cry baby part kicks in when it happens to you in a tournament as your trying to keep a good multiball going and you have your last ball saver ball kicking back into play as the live ball drains because the flipper dies at that perfect moment and you get to hear that lovely man laughing at you. This was my first time witnessing it happen. I was so in the moment of play and confused by it that it didn't really set in until it happened on my BSD a couple weeks later.

Yeah that would be a horrible time for it to happen! Now I can see how it's a relevant glitch.

#2245 4 years ago

lovin' this game right now, and I can't wait til' it's 100% dialed in

P1020591(1).jpg

#2246 4 years ago

Tonight got the THHHHIIIIRRRTTTYYYY MILLIONS !! again ....
Such a rush stack multiball

BSD_Battlesuit.JPG
#2247 4 years ago

i love the vertically challenged drac topper!

#2248 4 years ago

I have officially retired from this club at this time. Traded my BSD for a JM - not even looking back now. I'll let the new owner reveal himself if he would like!

I'll get another one someday . I will definitely be back.

#2249 4 years ago

Finally got the Multi-Multi ball for the first time! However the feature lamp of the coffin multiball appeared to be broken, got confused because of that and lost the balls before I would hear a Thirrrty Million.. No high score..
Bummer!

#2250 4 years ago
Quoted from JWV:

Finally got the Multi-Multi ball for the first time! However the feature lamp of the coffin multiball appeared to be broken, got confused because of that and lost the balls before I would hear a Thirrrty Million.. No high score..
Bummer!

Awesome! I still have not achieved all three multi balls yet! I get two MB's goin usually though haha. My mist multiball feature light is intermittent also. I can reach under the playfield and wiggle the harness and it comes on. Prolly a loose IDC connector I have to address one of these days.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 7127 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 143.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside