So, I finally got back to slowly working on BSD today. Diverter seems to be working great. Changed out a couple coil sleeves just to be safe as God only knows how old they were. Adjusted my left gate a tiny bit as it was prematurely closing on the mist ball going from R to L and inadvertently awarding me with Mist Multiball even though I didn't earn it. Installed some small new hardware - just a couple bolts here and there.
Home sweet home.
My left gate was shutting on the mist ball, so I reflowed the solder on the coil lugs. So far, so good.
Quick reference picture as to the position of the disappearing post for caste locks. I changed its coil sleeve as well as the ball launcher and outlane clearing coil sleeves.
Couple new bolts installed as well as a new coil sleeve. Note the outlane clearing coil above that is just out of the camera's eye. Notice how the wires lead to the top - where a metal apron is going to be installed... yeah, going to get a nice lil' "buzz" everytime I try to install that metal apron...
Moral of the story - keep an eye out for the lil' details. Thankfully, that didn't short circuit anything but me - could have been a lot worse....
Started investigating my "mini multiball" problem. I found something. Watch the video for the answer to what I think the problem has been....