PXL_20240310_205042362 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_201837504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205105814 (resized).jpg
20240307_151004 (resized).jpg
20240307_113514 (resized).jpg
P1000806 (resized).JPG
to use (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,119 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 223.
#9401 1 year ago

I'm glad you have it together and playing, but I agree with Beechwood, something isn't 100% right. You should be able to achieve 6.5° or more with standard leg levelers. It's so frustrating when these weird things happen.

#9402 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Well with a bit of manoeuvring I’ve been able to get the glass on (filed the top of the coffin lights and heated the village to move it downward)
So here is the completed game[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful.

I have the same torches and cannot mount them vertically like yours because the glass will catch and distort them, they're too tall by the slightest margin, I angled them and they don't look too bad but I may try filing them down.

Where did you get the coffin mod? Morpheus? The stock tombstone is pathetic, that mod makes a big difference in how it looks.

#9403 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohm:

Beautiful.
I have the same torches and cannot mount them vertically like yours because the glass will catch and distort them, they're too tall by the slightest margin, I angled them and they don't look too bad but I may try filing them down.
Where did you get the coffin mod? Morpheus? The stock tombstone is pathetic, that mod makes a big difference in how it looks.

I had the same problem with the torches, yes the coffin headstone is from Morpheus, I painted both the original bottom portion and tombstone with a stone effect paint

#9404 1 year ago

The paint job is great! Same with the castle, looks sick

#9405 1 year ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

This apron overlay looks badass.
Also.. I will pay $500 USD for a Coffinmod.. SOMEONE HELP PLZZZZ.
[quoted image]

Wich coffin mod are you talking about ?

#9406 1 year ago
Quoted from November:

Wich coffin mod are you talking about ?

This

Screenshot_20220909-091535_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220909-091535_Chrome (resized).jpg
#9407 1 year ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Welcome to the curious case of Lucy Westenra... The Expanded Mix - Lucy v2.0 on Pinsound
}}}———————————>
*NOTES*
Apologies for sitting on this mix way too long. I lost momentum when other things came up and hate releasing half-baked efforts.
This is still a draft. Several additions/changes still on my list, and volumes tweaked along the way, but it’s mostly there.
}}}———————————>
*DOWNLOADING*
Here is a Google Drive link for those who want it before Pinsound approves the upload.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XRoipMWd5gzyfwIv3C7zIWjjdF0ghq3s/view?usp=sharing
- I'm still receiving an error message 3x in a row mid-upload, let it be, and it proceeds through as normal to the end. I asked Pinsound about it but they don't see it on their end.
This Pinsound.com file should be ready soon: https://www.pinsound-community.org/index.php?/files/file/387-the-expanded-mix-lucy/
}}}———————————>
}}}———————————>
*THE MIX*
Fellow Friends of Miss Lucy,
I present, The Expanded Mix - Lucy v2.0.
In this mix, you’ll witness the unfortunate unraveling of an innocent soul caught in the grips of a monster, as friends and family race to save her. The noises you'll hear throughout will identify and progress that situation.
You’ll experience daintier/lighter pre-launch intro songs and more sounds of Lucy before, during and after her attack, as well as Mina and the Dr's desperately trying to solve her mystery illness during play.
For example, the coffin shots reflect the series of events of… 1.) Lucy being bitten… 2.) Lucy explaining the attack… 3.) Lucy revealing weird health issues… 4.) Lucy freakishly lashing out… 5.) Lucy giving a final undeniable dangerous outburst… with the final coffin and castle jackpots being Lucy’s pivotal moments.
And more...
}}}———————————>
*THE MIXES OVERALL*
The Dracula and Lucy mixes are made from nothing other than official movie sources to capture the sounds and songs.
The mixes are to be paired together, and the player should flip between facing Dracula or Lucy, game to game, as they choose.
They share many foundational sound patterns, yet each have exclusive materials strategically placed to keep you in each adventure. The pre-launch intro music of each ball will always tell you what mix you’re on.
Nearly every action has multiple songs or call-outs to choose from, and selected/edited for cohesion together and for the theme of the moment. Some actions in the game have anywhere from 3 to 5, 15 or 25 songs to choose from, while most actions with call-outs range from 1 to 5 options to cycle through.
- The rollovers act as Drac pulling you into the castle.
- The 2 sets of spot targets are the concubines.
- Slings and left ramp you're dealing with the castle spirits.
- Right orbit and drop targets are full of wolves and growls.
- The altar consists of rats and bad memories, etc. etc. etc.
The music you hear throughout the mix is from the original soundtrack and it’s unreleased bonus tracks, but also from dozens of alternates, B and C side songs they used in the movie that did not make the soundtrack. All tracks are ethically sourced, officially licensed and high quality copies that I was super lucky to stumble upon.
Wojciech Kilar’s music score for this is incredibly beautiful, and music played a big role in the creation of the movie, so I tried to lean into that when choosing sounds for certain things.
Please enjoy, and for the dead travel fast...
}}}———————————>
*RECOMMENDATIONS*
- Watch the movie. You will connect some dots on the sounds chosen, and enjoy the mix more if you did.
- Use a sub with the game to get the full audio experience. I have all Pyle speakers wired for stereo, with an external sub, and my volume is usually set to 7 or 8.
- Update your Pinsound board to the latest code available on their website
- Clear your Pinsound thumb drive completely, not just drag the last mix to the trash, but a quick and easy reformat/erase to wipe all unseen saved data. Google your thumb drive and computer type to learn how.
- After you’re cleared, drop the zip file of the mix directly into your reformatted/erased thumb drive, and simply plug it into the game, turn on for processing. If you get an error sound, let it go and on the third warning it should proceed through the upload.
- Switching the ‘Volume Change’ setting #8 in the Feature Adjustments menu to ‘No’. This helps avoid the game making random volume peaks and lows I’m not fond of. I think it sounds great with this set to off.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Downloaded the Lucy mix. It’s awesome! Definitely recommend and adds a nice new twist to the game!

#9408 1 year ago

Still having problems with this game, it is literally the most difficult restore I’ve done
The ball doesn’t register on the mystery hole popper opto unless I give the machine a shake
Is the subway supposed to sit like the picture below where the plastic ramp sits above the metal bracket for the opto? Can someone check please?

0AB6FEB8-F8E5-405F-8CAF-942777B80A03 (resized).jpeg0AB6FEB8-F8E5-405F-8CAF-942777B80A03 (resized).jpeg
#9409 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Still having problems with this game, it is literally the most difficult restore I’ve done
The ball doesn’t register on the mystery hole popper opto unless I give the machine a shake
Is the subway supposed to sit like the picture below where the plastic ramp sits above the metal bracket for the opto? Can someone check please?
[quoted image]

Mine did the same until I jacked the legs up. Possibly a side effect of your low angle

#9410 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

[quoted image]

I think mine did this and I added some washers to increase the pitch of the subway.

#9411 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

[quoted image]

It should definitely be like the picture above. Ask me how I know

And again, I think Beechwood may be onto something.

#9412 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

[quoted image]

Here is mine
502D1E0D-E64C-4AAC-B556-C7738C85163B (resized).jpeg502D1E0D-E64C-4AAC-B556-C7738C85163B (resized).jpeg

#9413 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

So I wanted to post this in case it helps someone else with Mist Multiball or Magnet Load errors.
I started developing the error out of nowhere and the magnet test would only see the ball first get loaded into the right magnet pocket/gate 20% at best.
Even though the opto tests were fine, I noticed I could only get the optos to register in test if I blocked the Left Magnet pocket pretty close to where the receiving opto was (i'm still not sure if this is normal or not, but just trying to break the opto line in the middle of the playfield doesn't work.
Anyways, I tried cleaning and adjusting the optos to no avail, and thinking back to my teardown shop I had replaced the receiver opto and reflowed the opto board underneath the playfield, but never replaced the transmitter as I didn't have one on hand. This time I did and a few hours later after pulling everything apart, I replaced it and everything was working fine - Success or so I thought...
Tonight I turned on the game for a few flips and the issue came back again (turn on game, right pocket gate opens and dumps the ball out, new one loads, right pocket gate opens and dumps it yet again, game stops trying to load a ball up to the pocket and in diag magnet load error registers)
After taking a better look at the Right Magnet pocket I realized that the ball was not sitting completely where it should be, it was not resting against the ball guide, but rather it was MAGNITIZED enough to where the ball was hanging on the damn gate, which was just enough to not block the opto beam correctly causing the whole damn issue!
This is what happens when you don't check the most basic things first, and the cherry on top is I'll be walking like a hunchback for a few days from trying to solder in that right opto, I probably looked like Ron Jeremy bending over the damn thing too..
[quoted image]

So after all of this, I still have the issue! - I think I know what it is though, but I'm not sure why it's happening.

The magnet under the playfield is energizing during the magnet load/unload on startup.

##From a fresh startup (ball in right pocket)##
Gate opens and releases ball>Ball get put into shooter lane>ramp lifts>right pocket loaded>Magnet kicks on>gate opens and dumps ball (this repeats 3-4 times and it wont attempt to load after that) During this there are times where a ball isn't making it's way to the shooter lane and it attempts magnet load a ball that isn't there.

##From a fresh startup (ball in left pocket)##
No issues, game starts as normal, mist multiball works (direction is left to right obviously but it works fine)

I have no idea why the magnet is energizing like this, if I recall the magnet usually slides around during initial bootup of the game. It just feels like the whole sequence is "off" somehow which is causing this...

#9414 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Here is mine
[quoted image]

Mine is the opposite of your pic and started happening after I jacked the back legs up with 4” levellers
So should the subway sit above the metal ball holder bracket or below?

#9415 1 year ago

I think it should be below like in my pic as I’ve never had an issue.

#9416 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Mine is the opposite of your pic and started happening after I jacked the back legs up with 4” levellers
So should the subway sit above the metal ball holder bracket or below?

I just visually verified, my subway is like yours. Which makes sense because the ball rolls down the subway, and into the popper. The ball shouldn't need to hop over the metal plate into the hopper. I had mine backwards and had to switch it.

#9417 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

So after all of this, I still have the issue! - I think I know what it is though, but I'm not sure why it's happening.
The magnet under the playfield is energizing during the magnet load/unload on startup.
##From a fresh startup (ball in right pocket)##
Gate opens and releases ball>Ball get put into shooter lane>ramp lifts>right pocket loaded>Magnet kicks on>gate opens and dumps ball (this repeats 3-4 times and it wont attempt to load after that) During this there are times where a ball isn't making it's way to the shooter lane and it attempts magnet load a ball that isn't there.
##From a fresh startup (ball in left pocket)##
No issues, game starts as normal, mist multiball works (direction is left to right obviously but it works fine)
I have no idea why the magnet is energizing like this, if I recall the magnet usually slides around during initial bootup of the game. It just feels like the whole sequence is "off" somehow which is causing this...

Can you take a picture of your right gate with the ball loaded and resting please? Post it. I may have an idea.

You shouldn't have a magnet load/unload test every time you turn the game on.

#9418 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Can you take a picture of your right gate with the ball loaded and resting please? Post it. I may have an idea.
You shouldn't have a magnet load/unload test every time you turn the game on.

I do.

I used to have to cycle through the errors then back out of the main menu, the game would cycle the magnet and reload the ball but it would play normal from that point on. I replaced the 10 opto board (bad capacitor) and that lessened the amount of errors to just a magnet unload error but I no longer have to open the coin door to cycle through them. I just hit start and it plays normal.

TL;DR - look at and possibly fix or replace your 10 opto board

#9419 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohm:

I do.
I used to have to cycle through the errors then back out of the main menu, the game would cycle the magnet and reload the ball but it would play normal from that point on. I replaced the 10 opto board (bad capacitor) and that lessened the amount of errors to just a magnet unload error but I no longer have to open the coin door to cycle through them. I just hit start and it plays normal.
TL;DR - look at and possibly fix or replace your 10 opto board

I'm not sure why you quoted me there, or what you're getting at. Yes, the opto board can be an issue. All I was saying is that a magnet load/unload cycle isn't normal every time you turn the game on.

#9420 1 year ago

I'm sure most people in here already have this mod however if you haven't picked one up yet I am selling mine since I no longer have the machine.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Brand New and never used. Still in the original box. More info can be found in the thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsdracula-3-d-tombstone-cover Free shipping w...”
2022-09-11
Allegheny County, PA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 28 times

#9421 1 year ago

I'm not sure why you quoted me there, or what you're getting at. Yes, the opto board can be an issue. All I was saying is that a magnet load/unload cycle isn't normal every time you turn the game on.

Sorry, not getting at anything other than having the same issue and offering a half-ass resolution, should have quoted him.

#9422 1 year ago

I appreciate the help guys no worries. Here is a video that should help show things better than I can explain.

#9423 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I appreciate the help guys no worries. Here is a video that should help show things better than I can explain.

Bohm may be correct. The opto boards are known to be flaky. I'd reseat all the connections on that. Also check all the trough switches. It's almost as if the game is searching for a missing ball. I assume there's no credit dot to point you in any direction?

#9424 1 year ago

Trough switches are all good and register fine - only credit dot is due to magnet load error as it gets triggered by this messed up load sequence.
I'll take a look at the opto board I suppose and see if there is anything obvious.

#9425 1 year ago

Also, when I rebuilt my game, there was a piece of foam tape a previous owner had stuck on the ball guide for the ball to rest on. I thought it was an odd thing to do and removed it. Well, after my reassembly, I was having issues with the long mist optic. Come to find out, that foam tape was there to position the ball a little higher in the right trough and fully block the optic. I replaced the tape and my issue went away. It's just 1/4" foam weather stripping from the hardware store.

20220910_220002 (resized).jpg20220910_220002 (resized).jpg
#9426 1 year ago

Interesting but makes sense.
My ball is already sitting up that high (thanks to the magnet holding it there) which seems to cause the issue of it not being seen.

I pulled the 10 opto board and I must have been mistaken, I had never reflowed anything on there, it did have some cold joints and some legs of the ICs barely had any solder.

The 35v cap at C1 had started leaking fluid a tiny bit as I could see some of it on the first 4 diodes above it. I replaced the diodes and all test with the multimeter seem to show that there was no real trace damage so this could have been caught early. The board had 12v (well, at least the LED on it said so)

I have ordered a new cap and will hope this fixes things, if not the board may be bad as mentioned earlier. I appreciate everyone's help though!

#9427 1 year ago

Also, when I rebuilt my game, there was a piece of foam tape a previous owner had stuck on the ball guide for the ball to rest on. I thought it was an odd thing to do and removed it. Well, after my reassembly, I was having issues with the long mist optic. Come to find out, that foam tape was there to position the ball a little higher in the right trough and fully block the optic. I replaced the tape and my issue went away. It's just 1/4" foam weather stripping from the hardware store.
[quoted image]

I had to do this exact mod as well to get my ball to register in the mist ball pocket.

#9428 1 year ago

I had identical problems, replaced the opto board with the homepin = all issues resolved

#9429 1 year ago

Here's gameplay footage of The Expanded Mix: Lucy v2.0 for Pinsound users.

Organized a triple stack with a Coffin Jackpot, but an extra ball reward cut short her jackpot scream, and no Castle Jackpots this game, so you'll have to discover that and other creepy things I couldn't get to. There's a lot to hear.

I purposely missed the skill shots to not progress Coffin shots without hearing the chronicling of her affliction from 1.) the attack 2.) Lucy's description of it 3.) Lucy's new weird feelings 4.) Lucy lashing out 5.) Lucy's undeniable dangerous behavior. The opened Coffin locked balls is her walking down the crypt stairs with a baby to feed on.

The Castle Jackpot locked ball sounds are of her seducing Arthur before she gets a cross to the face. You hear one of them just before I lose the ball.

All songs/vocals/sfx are plucked from the actual movie or full music score including tracks used in the background of scenes, not just the official soundtrack. Most songs/sounds have multiple to choose from, so this is just a sample and repeats are likely coincidence.

**PLEASE NOTE**
Anyone who downloaded the mix, there is an error on the 2nd coffin shot vocal Lucy says "My soul, leave my body...", the leave my body part is missing. This is fixed and Pinsound is still approving the update. Here's the Google link if you want it now. I can also provide the updated vocal file and explain how to insert it for those who don't want to re-download everything.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XRoipMWd5gzyfwIv3C7zIWjjdF0ghq3s/view?usp=sharing

#9430 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Interesting but makes sense.
My ball is already sitting up that high (thanks to the magnet holding it there) which seems to cause the issue of it not being seen.
I pulled the 10 opto board and I must have been mistaken, I had never reflowed anything on there, it did have some cold joints and some legs of the ICs barely had any solder.
The 35v cap at C1 had started leaking fluid a tiny bit as I could see some of it on the first 4 diodes above it. I replaced the diodes and all test with the multimeter seem to show that there was no real trace damage so this could have been caught early. The board had 12v (well, at least the LED on it said so)
I have ordered a new cap and will hope this fixes things, if not the board may be bad as mentioned earlier. I appreciate everyone's help though!

So in addition to replacing the caps on the 10 opto, I also pulled the 24 opto board and replaced caps there. I've even added some weather stripping on the ball guide as recommended. Neither seems to have made any real difference.
If the game can pass the magnet test, (load, unload, magnet on L/R, opto) if you exit out of the diag/test menus the ball will stay in there like it should.

If I leave the game off for a few hours and come back, turn it on - first thing it does is dump the ball out of the right gate and the whole issue re-appears.

I do notice in the magnet test, sometimes it actually sees the ball in the right pocket after load, sometimes it doesnt. When the magnet on Left test is working and bringing the ball across to the Right pocket, you can see the beam being occasionally broken (assuming this is normal due to wobbly nature of the ball during mist)

This is getting pretty frustrating at this point.

Can anyone confirm that in switch test, you can put your hand across the middle of the playfield - will it trigger the opto break?

If I do switch edge test, all my optos do show up as on/pressed (same with the balls in the trough)

Thanks

#9431 1 year ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

I had identical problems, replaced the opto board with the homepin = all issues resolved

I'll second this!

#9432 1 year ago

Did you replace the inductor on the 24 opto board as well?

#9433 1 year ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Organized a triple stack with a Coffin Jackpot, but an extra ball reward cut short her jackpot scream, and no Castle Jackpots this game, so you'll have to discover that and other creepy things I couldn't get to. There's a lot to hear.
I purposely missed the skill shots to not progress Coffin shots that chronicle her affliction from 1.) attack 2.) her description of it 3.) her new weird feelings 4.) her lashing out 5.) her showing undeniable dangerous behavior. The opened Coffin locked balls is her walking down the crypt stairs with a baby to feed on.
The Castle Jackpot locked ball sounds are of her seducing Arthur before she gets a cross to the face. You hear one of them just before I lose the ball.
All songs/vocals/sfx are plucked from the actual movie or full music score including tracks used in the background of scenes, not just the official soundtrack. Most songs/sounds have multiple to choose from, so this is just a sample and repeats are likely coincidence.
**PLEASE NOTE**
Anyone who downloaded the mix, there is an error on the 2nd coffin shot vocal Lucy says "My soul, leave my body...", the leave my body part is missing. This is fixed and Pinsound is still approving the update. Here's the Google link if you want it now. I can also provide the updated vocal file and explain how to insert it for those who don't want to re-download everything.

Cant say enough of how good the LUCY mix is! It completely changes the feel of the game while obviously keeping the dracula theme. i played a game last night and was able to triple stack myself ! i didnt even realize the error you stated. AMAZING WORK !

#9434 1 year ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Did you replace the inductor on the 24 opto board as well?

No I didn't - I'd have to find one, but no idea of the specs on it, where to find one.
Is there a way to test it with a multimeter to rule it out? Everything else on the board beeps out fine along the traces the capacitors sit on.

Edit***
I just tested continuity on the inductor at L1 , and all the way down it’s trace points, all beeped out fine.

#9435 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Can anyone confirm that in switch test, you can put your hand across the middle of the playfield - will it trigger the opto break?
Thanks

Yes it does trigger an opto break. When I was having a similar problem after replacing both the transmitting long range opto (switch # 82) and the original WMS opto board with the Homepin 24" replacement opto board it fixed the issue and the mist ball is playing perfectly again.

It was quite a journey for me to get the mist ball working properly and it is documented in detail in the following thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-won-t-load-mist-ball-at-start-of-game#post-5921845

The following thread goes into greater detail on the expected behavior of the mist ball and how it should react when starting a game.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/153#post-6070782

It is a lot of information to digest and it may or may not assist you in your current issue, however I thought I would mention it.

Gord

#9436 1 year ago

Thanks Gord,
I will pour through those links - much appreciated.

After some more experimenting and testing I'm fairly certain that this is an opto and gate alignment issue. When I do have the issue, in test i'm unable to break the long beam/switch 82. Now, after tweaking the receiver and the additional empty interference plastic in front of it - I can get the beam break to register every time.
It seems to me from here, the trick is going to be getting the gate to
1. not block the beam
2. hold the ball in such a way that it satisfies the opto beam being broke when nested in the pocket

If the magnet wasn't engaging the ball while in the pocket I'm fairly certain this issue would be solved, but I'm not sure why it's doing that - it could be because of the opto issue to begin with (at least i'm hoping that is the case)

#9437 1 year ago
Quoted from davebart5:

I purposely missed the skill shots to not progress Coffin shots without hearing the chronicling of her affliction from 1.) the attack 2.) Lucy's description of it 3.) Lucy's new weird feelings 4.) Lucy lashing out 5.) Lucy's undeniable dangerous behavior. The opened Coffin locked balls is her walking down the crypt stairs with a baby to feed on.
**PLEASE NOTE**

So good! Will get onto this soon, love your work mate.

#9438 1 year ago

New owner question.

When I start castle or coffin multiball, I don’t get any extra balls on the playfield; it just stays as one ball. Any ideas? Thanks.

#9439 1 year ago
Quoted from bane:

New owner question.
When I start castle or coffin multiball, I don’t get any extra balls on the playfield; it just stays as one ball. Any ideas? Thanks.

How many balls are installed in the machine?
Any test reports when you enter service mode?

#9440 1 year ago

It has 4 balls. Must multiball works as designed, it seems. I will check the report. Thanks.

#9441 1 year ago

It’s 99% of the time optos or an opto board.

#9442 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Thanks Gord,
I will pour through those links - much appreciated.
After some more experimenting and testing I'm fairly certain that this is an opto and gate alignment issue. When I do have the issue, in test i'm unable to break the long beam/switch 82. Now, after tweaking the receiver and the additional empty interference plastic in front of it - I can get the beam break to register every time.
It seems to me from here, the trick is going to be getting the gate to
1. not block the beam
2. hold the ball in such a way that it satisfies the opto beam being broke when nested in the pocket
If the magnet wasn't engaging the ball while in the pocket I'm fairly certain this issue would be solved, but I'm not sure why it's doing that - it could be because of the opto issue to begin with (at least i'm hoping that is the case)

Yet another follow up here

Just when I think I have the optos aligned, after a few hours, I boot up the game and they don't register a break in edge test.
If I jiggle the left mag pocket opto wires a bit from under the playfield, it will bring them back and I can use my hand in the middle of the playfield to break the beam/register in edge test.

I've resoldered the opto wires and they are on there without issue so:

*Either the receiver opto is bad (even though it was replaced less than a year ago)
*The cable has a break inside the jacketing somewhere
*The opto board is a piece of garbage and really should just be replaced like everyone has been telling me for a week

#9443 1 year ago

Does anyone make a decal that goes on the apron over the shooter lane?

#9444 1 year ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Top row in the middle.

http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/BSD_Page.html

Gord

DSCN0352 (resized).JPGDSCN0352 (resized).JPG

#9445 1 year ago

I have that one on my machine along with the target decals. Good stuff. Looks great on the machine

#9446 1 year ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Maybe a print shop can finish off your apron decal for the shooter lane?

#9447 1 year ago

Just a quick question before I delve into this: my first thoughts are the board.

In attract mode I have the up down post and the shooter operating in sequence occasionally ? Only after a few hours of being turned on though

#9448 1 year ago

I use this to cover my shooter lane.

6EAEF376-B2A7-48BA-86CC-942050ED5B16 (resized).jpeg6EAEF376-B2A7-48BA-86CC-942050ED5B16 (resized).jpeg
#9449 1 year ago

My highest score yet, first time getting all 3 multi-balls going (30 mill jackpots).

What a rush!!

This game is bolted!!

83689E59-469D-4485-B89F-365E61684452 (resized).png83689E59-469D-4485-B89F-365E61684452 (resized).png
#9450 1 year ago

What is everyone here doing for flipper coils? I ask because my flippers, which have been rebuilt recently (and had new coils installed within the last few years because the previous ones were a little melty), suck. I can hit the left ramp no problem in the first few flips of the first game, but it quickly becomes almost impossible, with the ball barely able to make it on a perfect shot, if at all.

Tonight I finally opened it up right after a frustrating game, and sure enough, the coils are really hot to the touch, particularly the right flipper coil (and the flipper plungers are even hotter).

I'm using FL-15411 from Pincoil.

Every time I see one of these on location, I play it for comparison, and they all have much stronger flips than mine. What gives?

Other information: pitch is at 6.5 degrees, and both EOS switches are working (though that shouldn't matter for the issue at hand for this generation of game).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,119 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/189 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.