52D576C7-81AA-4E56-8259-221BEFD307E4 (resized).jpeg
D50230D5-45D1-4C1D-8A48-E6928497D85E (resized).jpeg
fdfghfdgh (resized).jpg
0826212011 (resized).jpg
0809211640c (resized).jpg
drac (resized).jpg
20210807_105411 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8436 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 169.
#8401 6 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Are y’all using a 2.0 or 3.0 Flash Drive?

Not sure, I can look later this evening. I used what they sent with the kit

#8402 6 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Not sure, I can look later this evening. I used what they sent with the kit

Well , as long as you dont have any sound resetting your all good.

#8403 6 days ago

I couldn't turn the volume down below #8 on coin door setting. I found that in "Standard Adjustments" A1-28 "Min Vol Over Ride" has to be set to YES which is NOT the factory default setting. Now it allows me to turn down to Zero.

** Also. Not able to register with the Pinsound Community to download the other sound sets! They will not send me the email confirmation link to finish registration. I was only able to download the Dracula Original and Dracula Remix sound libraries as these didn't require registering. WTF?!

#8404 5 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I couldn't turn the volume down below #8 on coin door setting. I found that in "Standard Adjustments" A1-28 "Min Vol Over Ride" has to be set to YES which is NOT the factory default setting. Now it allows me to turn down to Zero.
** Also. Not able to register with the Pinsound Community to download the other sound sets! They will not send me the email confirmation link to finish registration. I was only able to download the Dracula Original and Dracula Remix sound libraries as these didn't require registering. WTF?!
P.S.
Their customer service, web site and manual leave much to be desired!

48 hours after registration looks like.

Hi David,

Yes, you need to receive the hardware first.
The serial number will be on the back.

Don't hesitate if I can help you
Have a good day!
Nicolas

I was trying to copy over all the available downloads from the Pinsound Community.

#8405 5 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

48 hours after registration looks like.
Hi David,
Yes, you need to receive the hardware first.
The serial number will be on the back.
Don't hesitate if I can help you
Have a good day!
Nicolas
I was trying to copy over all the available downloads from the Pinsound Community.

That's the problem, I can't finish registration because they won't send the link for me to confirm my email. It says it will, but never does. It's not in my junk folder either. And so far they haven't answered my emails explaining this.

** Are you saying the serial number is on the back of the board I already installed?

#8407 5 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"359442aff572fdf6aad41d84033297346ef90249-1631403084-1800"};
//]]>

That's why I went ahead and paid for the pre loaded usb drive. I hate complications. Just send me a complete, working, ready to install product.

#8408 5 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

That's why I went ahead and paid for the pre loaded usb drive. I hate complications. Just send me a complete, working, ready to install product.

Kay's arcade wanted an extra 60.00 to copy files to a USB stick!!! No thanks. I'll get it resolved. I have two sound sets now. No biggie!

#8409 5 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

That's the problem, I can't finish registration because they won't send the link for me to confirm my email. It says it will, but never does. It's not in my junk folder either. And so far they haven't answered my emails explaining this.
** Are you saying the serial number is on the back of the board I already installed?

I don't get it - why all the mumbo jumbo? Are they worried about IP theft or something?

#8410 5 days ago
Quoted from Zee:

I don't get it - why all the mumbo jumbo? Are they worried about IP theft or something?

I don't know. These libraries are by the community, not Pinsound. I wouldn't care if the damn site worked like it's supposed to. I bought this kit expecting access to all the sound libraries. So it better get resolved.

#8411 5 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Kay's arcade wanted an extra 60.00 to copy files to a USB stick!!! No thanks. I'll get it resolved. I have two sound sets now. No biggie!

I ordered direct from pinsound and paid $38 express shipping. $15 for files and usb stick. So the cost about evened out.

#8412 5 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

I ordered direct from pinsound and paid $38 express shipping. $15 for files and usb stick. So the cost about evened out.

They wanted a ridiculous PayPal fee, so I went to Kay's Arcade instead.

#8413 5 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:I ordered direct from pinsound and paid $38 express shipping. $15 for files and usb stick. So the cost about evened out.

Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

They wanted a ridiculous PayPal fee, so I went to Kay's Arcade instead.

What were the totals shipped?

#8414 5 days ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Post #8381 and 8382 last page.

#8415 5 days ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

$453.18. Pinsound + and the preloaded usb drive.

#8416 4 days ago

Y’all planning on doing the Shaker?

#8417 4 days ago

Could y’all post a video of the Pinsound in action here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3498499426859515/

Thanks, I would love to see it in BSD. Mines wouldn’t be ready for a few more weeks. It’s getting a PF Protector at this time. May end up in the Shadow. If it’s as badass as I think it will be. Getting another for BSD.

#8418 4 days ago

Pinsound responded to my inquiry about connecting and external sub woofer to the Plus card..

"The two RCA output are for external amplifier or subwoofer."
"If your subwoofer has a single input, simply connect it to either one of the output of the PLUS, as bass output is not stereo sensitive."

#8419 4 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Y’all planning on doing the Shaker?

No, too expensive. I already dumped $1200.00 into upgrades. LOL!

#8420 4 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Could y’all post a video of the Pinsound in action here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3498499426859515/
Thanks, I would love to see it in BSD. Mines wouldn’t be ready for a few more weeks. It’s getting a PF Protector at this time. May end up in the Shadow. If it’s as badass as I think it will be. Getting another for BSD.

#8421 4 days ago

Best Pinsound I’ve ever seen.

#8422 4 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Best Pinsound I’ve ever seen.

Of course! It's Bram Stoker's Dracula!! Great pin for this upgrade for sure!
I have the speaker kit installed and the EQ setting adjusted. Lows kick ass and I feel it in my chest. Volume only a 8 and it's enough! Tomorrow, I connect an external sub. Can't wait to rock the house!

#8423 4 days ago

Selling my restored one for $7k.

#8424 4 days ago
Quoted from hank527:

Good luck on sale!

#8425 4 days ago
Quoted from hank527:

Where are you located?

#8427 2 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I have the speaker kit installed and the EQ setting adjusted. Lows kick ass and I feel it in my chest. Volume only a 8 and it's enough! Tomorrow, I connect an external sub. Can't wait to rock the house!

I'm extremely disappointed in The Shadow Pinsounds. I'll wait for my BSD and try again before I consider it a total loss. Music cutting off and on. resetting. Sound level are all over the place. Complete miss IMO. Original is Sooo much better.

#8428 2 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I'm extremely disappointed in The Shadow Pinsounds. I'll wait for my BSD and try again before I consider it a total loss. Music cutting off and on. resetting. Sound level are all over the place. Complete miss IMO. Original is Sooo much better.

Sorry to hear that! Others have said it's great. Are you sure you don't have a technical problem?

#8429 2 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I learned that I had to turn down the EQ settings and turn up the pinball volume at coin door in order to get an adequate signal to the sub. It's a matter of playing with the EQ and volume levels

I feel ya. I'm Gonn a try this.

#8430 2 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I feel ya. I'm Gonn a try this.

Shadow sounds good on YouTube?

Also, I am going to add some other main theme music to Dracula in order to have some variety. You just have to make sure to normalize the volume levels so they're the same. That's the fun of having this mod. You can experiment and tweak away to you hearts content!

#8431 2 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Shadow sounds good on YouTube?
Also, I am going to add some other main theme music to Dracula in order to have some variety. You just have to make sure to normalize the volume levels so they're the same. That's the fun of having this mod. You can experiment and tweak away to you hearts content!

Going to give it a shot again. Skipping, choppy, resetting, please restart pinball machine,is frustrating. 3.2 Scandisk. I have a regular 3.0 I’m going to try next.
One things for sure. This make me appreciate the smoothness of the original soundtrack, and switch hit sounds.

#8432 1 day ago

That's where I would start.
I got Drac dialed in now and it's awesome! If the bass and bass boost are set to high, the cab woofer will over power the external sub. Get your preferred average volume set for about half way on the coin door setting (you need an adequate signal going to the external sub amp). I had to max the volume on the external sub as well. You really don't need the external sub. It is better with it, but the Pinsound with speaker kit is very powerful and gets good lows on it's own! I just had to dial it back to make use of the external sub.

#8433 1 day ago

Here is a video on my YouTube channel

Use USB 3.0 to avoid issues.

I have custom shaker mix in mine and also tweaked Hazzards awesome sound mix.

Amazing job he did here...

#8434 1 day ago
Quoted from Jakusu:

That is absolutely awesome!!!
This is how the machine should have looked to begin with! Love the bats and rats and coffin too. I wish Medisinyl mods still offered the coffin mods!

#8435 15 hours ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

told ya.

#8436 14 hours ago
Quoted from Jakusu:

Best looking Dracula I have ever seen. Hands down. I thought mine was pretty….nope. I would love to know what all you did and how…just for curiosity. Impeccable.

There are 8436 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 169.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside