IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg
20240314_090424 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205042362 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 223.
#8301 2 years ago
Quoted from paulie484:

Medisinyl isnt running the switch covers anymore ...maybe if we get a bulk order he may run again one day??? !! would love that mod !!
Morpheus is still doing the tombstone cover it is quality stuff !
Dont forget your Mezel Mods lamps too !! [quoted image]

I have those too! They look great with flickering fire bulbs. But they don’t fit as well on the Medisinyl cover, so I went back to simply blue LEDs. I’ll prob change it back someday!

#8302 2 years ago

GJM7777 - Did you ask them? I have a feeling they are searching for products to make - I wonder if you ask, they would be able to offer something up.

Just to clarify, I don't know them or have I used any of their products - I just noticed them when reading the threads on the site.

#8303 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Does anyone know where I can get translucent red plastic protectors for the slings and the ball guides?
Every place I find only seems to have clear.
Thanks

Hello,
I can help you out with that. I have translucent red petg. If you can scan the plastics I can make them for you. Let me know

0809211640c (resized).jpg0809211640c (resized).jpg
#8304 2 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

GJM7777 - Did you ask them? I have a feeling they are searching for products to make - I wonder if you ask, they would be able to offer something up.
Just to clarify, I don't know them or have I used any of their products - I just noticed them when reading the threads on the site.

I have not yet but definitely appreciate the advice, Edit* I see that CFES is the same so will reply here below.

Quoted from TFK:

Hello,
I can help you out with that. I have translucent red petg. If you can scan the plastics I can make them for you. Let me know[quoted image]

Hello, I appreciate this as well however I don't have the ability to get you the scans sadly. If I can change that, I'll let you know - Thank You!

#8305 2 years ago

Does anyone have a spare clear coffin cover that they don't need or know of where I can source one? I have the tinted cover and it is too dark and also a little melted on one side. Thanks for any help.

#8306 2 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

Does anyone have a spare clear coffin cover that they don't need or know of where I can source one? I have the tinted cover and it is too dark and also a little melted on one side. Thanks for any help.

I honestly thought these are everywhere, I see why you are having trouble it's weird that everyone is out of stock.

#8307 2 years ago

Well Im always trying to help. I made a call and got you your BSD plastics. Here they are in red, I will put them on my site and you can grab them there. If you could send me a pic of them installed that would be great.

Joe

0826212011 (resized).jpg0826212011 (resized).jpg
#8308 2 years ago
Quoted from TFK:

Well Im always trying to help. I made a call and got you your BSD plastics. Here they are in red, I will put them on my site and you can grab them there. If you could send me a pic of them installed that would be great.
Joe
[quoted image]

I'd be very keen to see how these look installed ! Great job !

Would you be able to do these in blue as well ??

#8309 2 years ago
Quoted from paulie484:

I'd be very keen to see how these look installed ! Great job !
Would you be able to do these in blue as well ??

I can do any of the 6 colors. There is a drop down on my site. I dont ship overseas but I can have Tilt Graphics get you a set.

#8310 2 years ago
Quoted from TFK:

Joe
[quoted image]

Wow, that's amazing - yeah for sure put them up or shoot me a message here and I'll be happy to get installed pics.
Thanks so much!

#8311 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Wow, that's amazing - yeah for sure put them up or shoot me a message here and I'll be happy to get installed pics.
Thanks so much!

They are on the site now
Colorguardprotectors.com

Thanks

#8312 2 years ago

Got em!

#8313 2 years ago
Quoted from TFK:I can do any of the 6 colors. There is a drop down on my site. I dont ship overseas but I can have Tilt Graphics get you a set.

perfect ! I'll reach out to Tilt Graphics ! Cheers

#8314 2 years ago
Quoted from TFK:

I would love them in purple. ?

#8315 2 years ago
Quoted from Santis:

I would love them in purple. ?

Purple is an option in the drop down menu.

#8316 2 years ago

Hello all, I just joined the club.

My 5th game ever (I never played BSD before) I got 1.8 billion. Not sure if that is good, but it was fun as hell!

The atmosphere on this game is amazing!

#8317 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

My 5th game ever (I never played BSD before) I got 1.8 billion. Not sure if that is good, but it was fun as hell!

I'd say that's a pretty good score...and now you're about to find out what makes BSD so great - you won't come near that score again for a long time (that's my prediction anyway). BSD is one of those games that just beats you up over and over and then when it feels like it, it'll give you a decent game and you'll think "I think I'm getting the hang of this, I'm going to show this game who's boss" and then it slaps you in the face again.

#8318 2 years ago
Quoted from TFK:

Purple is an option in the drop down menu.

Thanks. I’ll look for Them

#8319 2 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I'd say that's a pretty good score...and now you're about to find out what makes BSD so great - you won't come near that score again for a long time (that's my prediction anyway). BSD is one of those games that just beats you up over and over and then when it feels like it, it'll give you a decent game and you'll think "I think I'm getting the hang of this, I'm going to show this game who's boss" and then it slaps you in the face again.

Lol. That’s true

#8320 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

The original plastic tombstone cover is pretty bad. Sorta makes you wonder why they thought the stock version was acceptable. The replacement by Morpheus is so much nicer looking! The Medisinyl coffin set was pretty spectacular too.
[quoted image]

Wow where can I get this?

#8321 2 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

So, it's allot like my GB then

#8322 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Wow where can I get this?

Contact Morpheus about availability of his mod, and you can try Medisinyl about his version, but I hear those might be gone.

#8323 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’m not sure who created all the different pieces, but Medisinyl did the tombstone cover on mine (and a different coffin, but I haven’t installed it yet). The other mods were already on my BSD when I bought it. The other tombstone cover, depicted in this pic, is from Morpheus, I believe. It’s another very nice option. I would try sending a message to each and inquire if they have any available. I found both of them to be super helpful.[quoted image]

YES I also havem them this is the best ever coffin mid, i also put red led in Dracula eyes

#8324 2 years ago

Hi all BSD lovers i got my led flipper buttons. Where do i connect them the easyest way on the BSD?

#8325 2 years ago
Quoted from Mister_Swede:

Hi all BSD lovers i got my led flipper buttons. Where do i connect them the easyest way on the BSD?

Coin slot bulbs.

#8326 2 years ago
Quoted from Mister_Swede:

Are they from pinball life? I think it goes in J116 or117. It comes whit instructions

#8328 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I have those too! They look great with flickering fire bulbs. But they don’t fit as well on the Medisinyl cover, so I went back to simply blue LEDs. I’ll prob change it back someday!

For anyone with the mods that may not have noticed, I uploaded the torches I made for my headstone design to Thingiverse to freely download (as well as the casket accessories): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4857211 (the main files won't be released, and the BSD mods are indeed permanently discontinued--sorry to disappoint those hoping otherwise).

Early video test of the fire effect without handles:

fdfghfdgh (resized).jpgfdfghfdgh (resized).jpg

#8329 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

For anyone with the mods that may not have noticed, I uploaded the torches I made for my headstone design to Thingiverse to freely download (as well as the casket accessories): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4857211 (the main files won't be released, and the BSD mods are indeed permanently discontinued--sorry to disappoint those hoping otherwise).
Early video test of the fire effect without handles:
[quoted image]

Those do look great with the torches! Well done!

#8330 2 years ago
Quoted from TFK:

Joe
[quoted image]

Received the protectors today , really appreciate the quick turnaround time!

Here are a few pics, this is the most even I could get them so I’m not sure if you’ll want to use them or not.

Thanks again
52D576C7-81AA-4E56-8259-221BEFD307E4 (resized).jpeg52D576C7-81AA-4E56-8259-221BEFD307E4 (resized).jpegA091E124-8172-4D24-A880-6903AE0229D7 (resized).jpegA091E124-8172-4D24-A880-6903AE0229D7 (resized).jpegD50230D5-45D1-4C1D-8A48-E6928497D85E (resized).jpegD50230D5-45D1-4C1D-8A48-E6928497D85E (resized).jpegFF7B1CB2-FC0A-4438-B8FA-3CE723FA7557 (resized).jpegFF7B1CB2-FC0A-4438-B8FA-3CE723FA7557 (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8331 2 years ago

They look really nice. Can you send those pics to
[email protected]

Thanks

#8332 2 years ago

Sure thing

#8333 2 years ago

Yeah, it took a few beers to tear mine down and shop it with new rubbers and bulbs.

#8334 2 years ago

So it looks like I'm grabbing a Bram Stoker's Saturday! A nice one too!
What are the best mods?
I was planning to get the Color LED DMD until I learned that you have to buy a new speaker panel for 100.00 USD! Not worth it to me now!

#8335 2 years ago

Also, the cab decals are faded. Anyone here install the Rad Cals for BSD? They are easier to use, as the cab doesn't have to be perfect to still look good because Rad Cals are thick. I have them on my Hobbit and they are super nice and durable.

#8336 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Also, the cab decals are faded. Anyone here install the Rad Cals for BSD? They are easier to use, as the cab doesn't have to be perfect to still look good because Rad Cals are thick. I have them on my Hobbit and they are super nice and durable.

Easy peasy

#8337 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

So it looks like I'm grabbing a Bram Stoker's Saturday! A nice one too!
What are the best mods?
I was planning to get the Color LED DMD until I learned that you have to buy a new speaker panel for 100.00 USD! Not worth it to me now!

I am a little biased but ColorDMD on BSD is really good and worth the additional effort. There are tutorials around to use a cleaning product to remove the red from the panel, it will save you some money but takes more time.

#8338 2 years ago

A new red sharpie works wonders in the mean time, haha.

#8339 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Well, I was getting voltage - but I don't recall the exact number as it was fluctuating, wasn't sure if that should have been constant or if it pulses by design.
I assumed that any voltage was good news but that was wrong on my part.

Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Something you might consider is red paint that's normally used for stained-glass applications. It comes out looking very much like blood.

#8340 2 years ago

Thanks for your advise fellas!

I seen the Sharpie trick before. Didn't know about the paint! I suck at art LOL!

I know the Color DMD's are great, I have one on my ST pro. It's the LCD, not the LED. But my friend has an LED on his Jackbot and it's super bright and vibrant. Some games are better with the LED and some are better with the LCD IMO and the LED is $40.00 cheaper.

#8341 2 years ago

I've installed RadCals on two BSDs. Not that easy in my opinion. The RadCals go to the very edge of the cabinet, if you have any rounded-over corners they overhang. Also you have to drill almost all of the holes. They look good though.

#8342 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

I've installed RadCals on two BSDs. Not that easy in my opinion. The RadCals go to the very edge of the cabinet, if you have any rounded-over corners they overhang. Also you have to drill almost all of the holes. They look good though.

So did you epoxy wood fill the rounded corners?

#8343 2 years ago
Quoted from Zee:

Something you might consider is red paint that's normally used for stained-glass applications. It comes out looking very much like blood.

Can you point me to the correct product?

#8344 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

So did you epoxy wood fill the rounded corners?

For BSD #2 I took more care when refinishing the cabinet to square up the corners based on my experience with BSD#1. In both cases I did the full strip/sand/patch/prime/paint the cabinet. My main point is that it's not necessarily the quick fix you might think it is.

I used several Forstner bits to drill all the holes (you need quite a few different diameters). That worked well for me, nice clean holes. I started them from the inside until the tip telegraphed through to the outside, then used that to place the bit. Just turning them by hand from the inside was enough to make a little pip on the outside.

Also take care to not screw in fasteners too tight, they will warp the RadCal.

#8345 2 years ago

#8346 2 years ago

IMG_0906 (resized).JPGIMG_0906 (resized).JPG

#8347 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

[quoted image]

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added over 3 years ago:

Even got the Big Lebowski carpet for it!

#8348 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

[quoted image]

OK, thanks for the info on the Rad-Cals.

I figured they would be simpler as they are thicker and would more easily hide small imperfections. I have installed cab decals in the past, but never Rad-Cals. I'll reconsider this. But they are awesome! Other than squaring up the corners and using Forstner bits as you explained, do you have any other advise?
Thanks much!

#8349 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Can you point me to the correct product?

DecoArt has some; it can be found on Amazon. Same with FolkArt enamels for glass & ceramic.

I used the type that is supposed to be baked on (obviously I could not do that) so it took a long time to dry, and an even longer time for the faint smell to go away. However, it turned out looking like wet blood - I love it. I'll get a photo of the bottle this weekend and post it here.

#8350 2 years ago
Quoted from Zee:

DecoArt has some; it can be found on Amazon. Same with FolkArt enamels for glass & ceramic.
I used the type that is supposed to be baked on (obviously I could not do that) so it took a long time to dry, and an even longer time for the faint smell to go away. However, it turned out looking like wet blood - I love it. I'll get a photo of the bottle this weekend and post it here.

How long did it take to dry?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 84.99
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/167 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.