IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 224.
#8201 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The orange pops with clear is super interesting, not sure if I hate it or I love it. Can't wait to see how you light it.

Thats the key: Lighting. will be great in the daylight or lit room but when the lights go out, thats when the magic will happen.

#8202 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Anyone know what this belongs to?
[quoted image]

look real close and you can see it under the pf guide. it is circled in green.

IMG_8321_LI (resized).jpgIMG_8321_LI (resized).jpg
#8203 2 years ago
Quoted from ky-pin:

[quoted image]

Awesome, thanks! Think I only have one…

#8204 2 years ago

I'm getting a lot of balls rejected on the ramp next to the coffin. One side is a little under the part of the ramp, and the other side seems a little above. Is this normal?
20210713_221421 (resized).jpg20210713_221421 (resized).jpg
Here's a video in which I tried to show the problem.

#8205 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I'm getting a lot of balls rejected on the ramp next to the coffin. One side is a little under the part of the ramp, and the other side seems a little above. Is this normal?
[quoted image]
Here's a video in which I tried to show the problem.

I had the same problem… As I remember the solution was adjusting the metal ramp using a washer.

#8206 2 years ago

Oh, man, I have taken this damn thing apart so many times now.....

#8207 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Tell me about it. I took mine apart last weekend to clean/swap out rubbers, only to put it back together and see I missed a rubber. And put one on wrong.

Debating on whether I want to buy a full plastic set before I take it apart again, or not.

#8208 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"ae9e1d21186831c431cd6382fbc00d6ba71ab36e-1626286098-1800"};
//]]>

There will always be a small gap between both ramps. That’s how it looks in my BSD, quite the same level (not easy to show in a picture)

A180C6FC-6C37-49E2-9D5C-A96F84319481 (resized).jpegA180C6FC-6C37-49E2-9D5C-A96F84319481 (resized).jpeg
#8209 2 years ago

Btw: I reproduced the ramp using 0,12 inch (3mm) macrolon, a little thicker than the original part

#8210 2 years ago

Might also depend if the right height posts are installed? I have reproduction ramps, I had to trim it a bit with a coping saw because it didn't fit quite right.

I know somewhere in this thread (maybe) the placement of all posts is described. Would be great to have a diagram showing correct placement.

#8211 2 years ago

I assume you're missing the clear plastic that goes on top of the right ramp if you're getting rejects.

#8212 2 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I assume you're missing the clear plastic that goes on top of the right ramp if you're getting rejects.

No, it wasn't on for the first pic, but it's there on the video. At about 20 seconds is the rejection I'm referring to.

#8213 2 years ago

I think it is not the bottom but the right edge that is the problem. It is not flush with the metal guide like in @DrBernd's photo.
Try a slow-motion video and you can really see what is going on.

Is this a reproduction ramp? As I mentioned, I had to trim mine with a coping saw because it was a bit different than the original ramp and didn't fit properly.

#8214 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

I think it is not the bottom but the right edge that is the problem. It is not flush with the metal guide like in DrBernd's photo.
Try a slow-motion video and you can really see what is going on.

I think that you are right. It looks like the edge there redirects the ball into the sidewall and kills the inertia. This is a new ramp. I think I'll grind the edge down with a dremel and polish it up.

#8215 2 years ago
Quoted from ky-pin:

[quoted image]

ky-pin What a super clean machine! How is that possible? Looks like new out of the box.

#8216 2 years ago
Quoted from paulie484:

Great mod from Morpheus all the way to Australia !!
Awesome quality product ! Thanks heaps ![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from paulie484:

Send Morpheus a DM....he is quick to respond, quick transaction and shipping
Shipping was also a consideration especially as I'm in Australia but you're buying a one off specific mod that isn't available elsewhere, so I put this mod above my other wish list mods...definitely worth the cost
Cheers

I’ve sent Morpheus 2 messages over the last 13 days with no response. Are you still with us Morpheus? I’d like to buy this

#8217 2 years ago

It is Morpheus, I’ve messaged him previously about it. I’ve held off ordering from him only due to postage previously. Do you want to combine orders and split postage?

#8218 2 years ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

It is Morpheus, I’ve messaged him previously about it. I’ve held off ordering from him only due to postage previously. Do you want to combine orders and split postage?

Yea mate completely happy to do that. Let’s hope he responds

#8219 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

This is a new ramp. I think I'll grind the edge down with a dremel and polish it up.

Didn't end up grinding it down. Instead, I got out my hot air soldering station and heated the corner up. Bent it into shape and then let it cool. Worked like a charm.

#8220 2 years ago

He's in...he's dodgy, he's a Schliech copy and he matches Ron Jeremy perfectly !! ...the children of the niiiight !!

20210718_163157 (resized).jpg20210718_163157 (resized).jpg20210718_163305 (resized).jpg20210718_163305 (resized).jpg
#8221 2 years ago

Cool Paulie!
I added some wolves bats and rats to my game, lit their eyes in certain modes.

20200714_162717 (resized).jpg20200714_162717 (resized).jpg
#8222 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Cool Paulie!
I added some wolves bats and rats to my game, lit their eyes in certain modes.[quoted image]

Cheers Jakusu ! Yours is next level dude !!

Did you end up selling it ? Best looking BSD out there !!

#8223 2 years ago

Nope still in the shed....trying to keep it, but still need to offload 3 games, just can't choose.

#8224 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Nope still in the shed....trying to keep it, but still need to offload 3 games, just can't choose.

#8225 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

It's a shame it would cost way too much to ship that thing to the US.

#8226 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

I can see why, that's an awesome selection of games.

#8227 2 years ago

Thank you! I still cant work out how to put my 2 rethemes into my collection either..

Anyway I've had alot of requests for my Launch button idea from overseas and the art so here it is. Use it till your heart is content.
Pinside wont let me see email adresses in pm's. Its not worth posting a launch button around the world.

I dont know who the original artist is but it was given to me from one of the biggest copycats in the hobby so as far as I am concerned it is free for all.
I also made a coin reject as well and custom coil wrappers.
BSD Coin reject (resized).pngBSD Coin reject (resized).pngDracula Launch Button (resized).pngDracula Launch Button (resized).pngFL 15411 Drac (resized).pngFL 15411 Drac (resized).pngUntitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

#8228 2 years ago

Legend !!!

#8229 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Thank you! I still cant work out how to put my 2 rethemes into my collection either..
Anyway I've had alot of requests for my Launch button idea from overseas and the art so here it is. Use it till your heart is content.
Pinside wont let me see email adresses in pm's. Its not worth posting a launch button around the world.
I dont know who the original artist is but it was given to me from one of the biggest copycats in the hobby so as far as I am concerned it is free for all.
I also made a coin reject as well and custom coil wrappers.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This one should be in the topic index/key posts. Great stuff.

#8230 2 years ago

Does anyone know where to get the shooter lane coffin light mod?

#8231 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Pinside wont let me see email adresses in pm's

It should work! I PM my email address all the time if I want someone to send me pics of their pin.

#8232 2 years ago

Before I bust another coil sleeve, I should check in with you all. Should the flanged part of the sleeve on the shooter be facing the player or the playfield? I've destroyed 2 of these in the past 3 months so figure I'm doing something wrong.

20210725_122050 (resized).jpg20210725_122050 (resized).jpg

Part number:
Coil sleeve - 2-1/16 inch with flange 03-7067-5

#8233 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Before I bust another coil sleeve, I should check in with you all. Should the flanged part of the sleeve on the shooter be facing the player or the playfield? I've destroyed 2 of these in the past 3 months so figure I'm doing something wrong.
[quoted image]
Part number:
Coil sleeve - 2-1/16 inch with flange 03-7067-5

It goes the way you have it in the pic.

#8234 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

It goes the way you have it in the pic.

Thanks!

#8235 2 years ago

A peek before it’s covered up!

4B2ABE39-A6DF-426B-BBF1-9585215866D5 (resized).jpeg4B2ABE39-A6DF-426B-BBF1-9585215866D5 (resized).jpeg

#8236 2 years ago

Wondering if anyone has sourced lightning flipper bats in blue ? Can only find official lightning bats in white, red, black, yellow ??

So, would assume they are/were not made in blue ....but are there copy ones out there ? Want to keep to the lightning size, and keen on light blue

TIA

#8237 2 years ago
Quoted from paulie484:

Wondering if anyone has sourced lightning flipper bats in blue ? Can only find official lightning bats in white, red, black, yellow ??
So, would assume they are/were not made in blue ....but are there copy ones out there ? Want to keep to the lightning size, and keen on light blue
TIA

I’ve looked too, and the only other color you didn’t mention is green, and only from Pinball Center in Germany. Blue would be great. Pinball Life used to sell blue/grey flipper rubber too, but no longer. I had them on a couple pins and really liked them.

#8238 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

A peek before it’s covered up!
[quoted image]

Looks real clean. Are you missing a screw on the ball launcher bracket?

#8239 2 years ago
Quoted from paulie484:

Wondering if anyone has sourced lightning flipper bats in blue ? Can only find official lightning bats in white,

White works. Rit Dye.

LTG : )

#8240 2 years ago
Quoted from Zee:

Looks real clean. Are you missing a screw on the ball launcher bracket?

Yes, I noticed that after I posted. Here’s where I’m at now, getting there…

This is a second BSD I bought for reference when I restored mine. I figured I’d give this one the treatment too.

24D643D3-D20E-49D6-9348-B2C469D11578 (resized).jpeg24D643D3-D20E-49D6-9348-B2C469D11578 (resized).jpeg

#8241 2 years ago

Just swapped out all blue led with cool white on the GI and man I can see so much better. I'm usually one for making the game more darker but the previous went too far with it and I bought super bright. This is by far my favorite pinball machine in my collection and think it would be the last to ever leave.

#8242 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Just swapped out all blue led with cool white on the GI and man I can see so much better. I'm usually one for making the game more darker but the previous went too far with it and I bought super bright. This is by far my favorite pinball machine in my collection and think it would be the last to ever leave.

Cool whites are the way to go!

#8243 2 years ago

I'm having an issue with my left mist gate not opening. I have 65v at the coil. Could someone be kind enough to pull an ohm reading on that small left mist gate coil?

If it's not my coil, then components on the fliptronics board. What components should I be testing/looking at replacing?

#8244 2 years ago

Hey guys,
I am restoring my BSD and I need a new ramp set. Or at least a new left (main) ramp. Does anyone have one for sale?
Thanks,
-Kyros

#8245 2 years ago

Hey guys, just got my game put back together, now I'm troubleshooting an issue that persisted before my teardown.

I'm getting a left and right magnet error for mist. In switch test mode, all relevant optos and the under playfield switches register. Additionally, when I manually rotate the magnet carriage by hand, the magnet assembly does close the left and right switches. I'm sorta at a loss. The game loads just fine, but eventually kicks the ball out after the magnet underneath runs for a while. Thoughts on where to look?

#8246 2 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Hey guys, just got my game put back together, now I'm troubleshooting an issue that persisted before my teardown.
I'm getting a left and right magnet error for mist. In switch test mode, all relevant optos and the under playfield switches register. Additionally, when I manually rotate the magnet carriage by hand, the magnet assembly does close the left and right switches. I'm sorta at a loss. The game loads just fine, but eventually kicks the ball out after the magnet underneath runs for a while. Thoughts on where to look?

The switches themselves may be fine, the one up at work will throw magnet errors if the switches are not being triggered by the magnet carriage itself. Sometimes they need to be bent to be more sensitive.

#8247 2 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

The switches themselves may be fine, the one up at work will throw magnet errors if the switches are not being triggered by the magnet carriage itself. Sometimes they need to be bent to be more sensitive.

I'll adjust them to be easier to hit by the carriage and report back. Thanks for the tip. Though, when rotating the motor by hand to move the magnet from side to side, the left and right switches do register in test.

Also, how many times/how long does the magnet carriage assembly move from side to side when the game is turned on? Mine seems to move FOREVER (and I suspect that's part of the problem).

#8248 2 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

I'll adjust them to be easier to hit by the carriage and report back. Thanks for the tip.
Also, how many times/how long does the magnet carriage assembly move from side to side when the game is turned on? Mine seems to move FOREVER (and I suspect that's part of the problem).

It is, I believe it should move only once, enough times to trigger the switch on the opposite side and then back to home.

#8249 2 years ago

Check the caps and inductor on the 24" opto board.

I chased weird issues for a while, sometimes mist would work, and then it would have errors. I finally just said screw it, and replaced the optos, the two caps, and the inductor, and everything has been rock solid since.

It was maybe an hour of my time and $10 in parts.

Good luck, it can be frustrating, but you'll get it squared away.

#8250 2 years ago

Problem solved. The switches just needed to be bent closer to the carriage to increase sensitivity. Works flawlessly now.

Thanks again for the help Jmckune!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
$ 84.99
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/165 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.