IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 224.
#7951 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

So with Brock's coffin mod...what happens to the tombstone and lights? I have a BSD and the tombstone remains jammed behind the coffin mod which looks kinda janky.

I believe someone on here was selling a 3D printed alternative that looks much better but I'll let them chime in on that

#7952 3 years ago

So, after finding some more damage in the orbits, I decided that I'm not going to get this done perfectly. So, we just trimmed the center pieces of my decals and applied them. Good enough for a players game. If it ends up a permanent fixture in my lineup, I may opt for a playfield swap at some point.

#7953 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

So, we just trimmed the center pieces of my decals and applied them. Good enough for a players game. If it ends up a permanent fixture in my lineup, I may opt for a playfield swap at some point.

Looks pretty damn good to me. Nice work. Much better than it was.

#7954 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looks pretty damn good to me. Nice work. Much better than it was.

...how do you lite the drac letters anyway....

#7955 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

...how do you lite the drac letters anyway....

Coffin shot once in Coffin multiball. Each time you shoot the ramp, it lights a letter and plunges a stake into Vlad’s poor little heart.

You want to try to stack the multiball modes before you hit the last coffin shot though.

#7958 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looks pretty damn good to me. Nice work. Much better than it was

Thanks!

#7959 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

So, after finding some more damage in the orbits, I decided that I'm not going to get this done perfectly. So, we just trimmed the center pieces of my decals and applied them. Good enough for a players game. If it ends up a permanent fixture in my lineup, I may opt for a playfield swap at some point.

Nice work. Are you going to clear coat to lock in those changes?

#7960 2 years ago
Quoted from Zee:

Nice work. Are you going to clear coat to lock in those changes?

Thanks! Playfield protector. I wouldn't trust that vinyl under clearcoat.

#7961 2 years ago

Officially joined the club tonight with a solid player. The fade is pretty bad on the left and front, playfield is a Sun Process and in good shape. This was one of my favorites on location, I never thought I'd have the opportunity to have my own.

20210429_010315 (resized).jpg20210429_010315 (resized).jpg20210429_010423 (resized).jpg20210429_010423 (resized).jpg
#7962 2 years ago

Anyone know which replacement plastics to buy? If I buy from Marco, should I expect to have these oddly off-center printed plastics or are there different producers/prints?
off-center plastic (resized).pngoff-center plastic (resized).png

#7963 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Anyone know which replacement plastics to buy?

If you buy from Marco, Classic Arcades, or a few other vendors, the yellow is too bright on their repros and will not match the original plastics. Aside from being off-center like the one you posted.

There was somewhere to buy a better match, but I forget where. You might want to scroll back through the thread.

#7964 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure Brian Kelly was selling these...he's here on the forums...

#7965 2 years ago

Yes or Na?

F78BBC63-5835-4653-BB0F-A14520CB07E2 (resized).jpegF78BBC63-5835-4653-BB0F-A14520CB07E2 (resized).jpeg
#7966 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Yes or Na?
[quoted image]

Now we have your wi-fi password!

#7967 2 years ago

I’ll take the Batman topper for my DEB. No on the Dracula topper. There are a ton of better ones out there.

#7968 2 years ago

$140 shipped from Italy..50 of it is shipping..lol.

#7969 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

$140 shipped from Italy..50 of it is shipping..lol.

Shipping will be cheaper from Texas.

It looks lonely on a shelf without a game to put it on.

3FF01D03-DC99-4259-A732-ED17F3D17890 (resized).jpeg3FF01D03-DC99-4259-A732-ED17F3D17890 (resized).jpeg
#7970 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Shipping will be cheaper from Texas.
It looks lonely on a shelf without a game to put it on. [quoted image]

Love your Superman. Steve Richie’s 1st?

#7971 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ll take the Batman topper for my DEB. No on the Dracula topper. There are a ton of better ones out there.

I actually think the Drac one is alright! The Batman one bugs me because it's a mix of different incarnations of Batman - videogame Batman, live action Joker, and videogame Batman logo.

It's like putting Bela Lugosi on a BSD topper

#7972 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

...It's like putting Bela Lugosi on a BSD topper

il_fullxfull.627601382_7mbv (resized).jpgil_fullxfull.627601382_7mbv (resized).jpg
#7973 2 years ago

A little more cleaning to do. The protector fits well. New red and white switches are installed. Waiting on some parts from pinball life(should be here Monday) and I'll be in the home stretch. Oh, and I need to head over to Cliff's house to pick up some cliffys.

20210501_103233 (resized).jpg20210501_103233 (resized).jpg
#7974 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

A little more cleaning to do. The protector fits well. New red and white switches are installed. Waiting on some parts from pinball life(should be here Monday) and I'll be in the home stretch. Oh, and I need to head over to Cliff's house to pick up some cliffys.
[quoted image]

I’m not sure I like the green and white artwork on the playfield. Plus it has words all over it.

#7975 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I'm not sure I like the green and white artwork on the playfield. Plus it has words all over it.

Lol!
I decided to have the rules printed on the playfield. Less time spent looking at the cards.

#7976 2 years ago

My Dracula is very dusty coming straight off route. It's the last game I installed standard rubbers on in 2013. After using Titan silicone rings for many years, it's like looking at the back of the fridge and forgetting about "that." Just when you think you've rid yourself of all that bad, chalky, dusty, crumbly rubber.

It plays fine. The plan was to give it a good clean and rotate it to a different location for tournament play. But NOPE! The prisoner looks up at those dry, cracked lane guide rubber rings in sadness. Curse you, gum rubber.

DSC_2259 (resized).JPGDSC_2259 (resized).JPGDSC_2262 (resized).JPGDSC_2262 (resized).JPG

#7977 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

[quoted image]

You still adding Cliffy’s on the protector? How does this stay down?

#7978 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

You still adding Cliffy’s on the protector? How does this stay down?

It will go underneath. I'm assuming it will work. I'll know more shortly, I suppose.

#7979 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Anyone know which replacement plastics to buy? If I buy from Marco, should I expect to have these oddly off-center printed plastics or are there different producers/prints?
[quoted image]

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#7980 2 years ago

^ I actually think the gray color scheme looks cool

#7981 2 years ago

More filth!

DSC_2294 (resized).JPGDSC_2294 (resized).JPGDSC_2295 (resized).JPGDSC_2295 (resized).JPG
#7982 2 years ago

Wow, those rubbers are crispy!

D66062E4-842B-4AD3-81F3-E0470982C9FF (resized).pngD66062E4-842B-4AD3-81F3-E0470982C9FF (resized).png
#7983 2 years ago

Good riddance to rubber and hello Titan silicone!

#7984 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Wow, those rubbers are crispy!
[quoted image]

Some of the dirtiest games clean up very well and look really good underneath it all.

#7986 2 years ago

Nice! To be honest though, I've either thought that's how it was supposed to be or didn't notice these things.

#7987 2 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I've been tracking this thread for some time and certainly would love to pick up a project BSD at some point to add to the collection. As you all know, this is just one of those titles that keeps pulling me back. Do any of you happen to know of any "reasonable" player's copies available in the Northeast?

Thanks!

#7988 2 years ago

Anyone here remember the BSD that won or was in the running for Best in Show at the Midwest Gaming Classic 6 or 7 years back? It had a giant subwoofer where the coin door should have been - playing it was something else. I've been hoping to find a photo of it.

#7989 2 years ago

I just finished cleaning all the solenoids and re-sleeving all the coils which took me about a full day. The up/down solenoid for the upper right ramp diverter is especially tricky. I had to break the lip off of the old sleeve to get it past the rear of the bracket because there was so little available movement for the coil. I got that one done, but it was an adventure. Also, if your jet bumper seems weak or kicks to one side for some reason, check the orientation of the yokes on the solenoid. One of mine had the yokes both on the same side, and I fixed it by stacking the metal and fiber yokes in opposite facing directions as the manual shows. This resolved the issue and now the bumper is strong and consistent.

#7990 2 years ago

Just switched to colordmd over the weekend. Looks fantastic in this title!

#7991 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Just switched to colordmd over the weekend. Looks fantastic in this title!

How did you remove the Red coating.

B685AB2D-0396-4087-9A8D-84A696718190 (resized).jpegB685AB2D-0396-4087-9A8D-84A696718190 (resized).jpeg
#7992 2 years ago

You have to replace the speaker panel. The plastic itself that the artwork is screened on to is actually red.

#7993 2 years ago

correct. Had to buy a new speaker panel with a clear window

Quoted from Crash:

You have to replace the speaker panel. The plastic itself that the artwork is screened on to is actually red.

#7994 2 years ago

Has anyone ever had this happen . I turned on my BSD it loads ball in mist pocket. Starts a game then after the first ball drains it kicks another up and auto fires it and keeps auto firing . Never reloads to mist It's like there is to many ball but I checked that .
I don't see any switches being flaky I've checked switch test .
Hopefully it's a simple fix Any thoughts ?

#7995 2 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

Has anyone ever had this happen . I turned on my BSD it loads ball in mist pocket. Starts a game then after the first ball drains it kicks another up and auto fires it and keeps auto firing . Never reloads to mist It's like there is to many ball but I checked that .

typical opto issue
hope this can help
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-mist-woes-long-beam-opto

#7996 2 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

I had similar issues a few months back.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-won-t-load-mist-ball-at-start-of-game#post-5927820

Gord

#7997 2 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

Has anyone ever had this happen . I turned on my BSD it loads ball in mist pocket. Starts a game then after the first ball drains it kicks another up a

Is the opto called 24 Either on the left or the right pocket from mist multiball. I suggest you first try to clean the opto whit a little contact cleaner. If not you have a bad opto. (Is not reading the ball in the pocket). It shoot the other ball because is in the program. Game program was made to keep working even whit just 1 ball Back in the time operators sometimes didn’t have a technician on duty all the time. That way the game kept making money.

#7998 2 years ago

Is the opto called 24 Either on the left or the right pocket from mist multiball. I suggest you first try to clean the opto whit a little contact cleaner. If not you have a bad opto. (Is not reading the ball in the pocket). It shoot the other ball because is in the program. Game program was made to keep working even whit just 1 ball Back in the time operators sometimes didn’t have a technician on duty all the time. That way the game kept

. Both my optos are new the 24 Inch home pin board has green LED on .
It's like the game gets confused on how many ball are in play.

#7999 2 years ago

Both optos are new and 24 inch opto board has green LED on . I will test and see if I can break the opto beam witch should turn off LED .

#8000 2 years ago

It could be 2 things. Opto beam or optos in the pockets.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/160 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.