IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg
20240314_090424 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205042362 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,145 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 223.
#7651 3 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Did you ask Kerry at Mantis about this?

No, but I compared to another original one I had and the ball was sitting almost identically. The original I have is slightly bent so the optos were sitting maybe 1mm higher. It didn't look like the replacement was any different than the original, so wondering if anyone else has found it dodgy.

I replaced my other one because the opto bracket had fallen off completely and it was pretty mangled overall.

#7652 3 years ago

Pleased to join the club! Bought my BSD as-is and wasn't too bad getting it up and running. Had some fun with the shop-out, ended up hand painting the molded plastics and Drac himself. Also added some light inside the coffin too, thought it looked a bit spookier.

One question I had is: how does one go about screwing the left ramp into the tall playfield post? I can't seem to figure out how to do that AND attach the cemetery to the ramp. I figured maybe it's just supposed to rest on the support rather than be screwed in but the ramp does have a hole for it. (Last pic posted)

Thanks!

IMG_0441 (resized).jpegIMG_0441 (resized).jpegIMG_0440 (resized).jpegIMG_0440 (resized).jpegIMG_0446 (resized).jpegIMG_0446 (resized).jpegIMG_0448 (resized).jpegIMG_0448 (resized).jpegIMG_0450 (resized).jpegIMG_0450 (resized).jpeg63269250274__05781F5E-D021-4676-BCDE-CE3AE2F39D7F (resized).jpeg63269250274__05781F5E-D021-4676-BCDE-CE3AE2F39D7F (resized).jpeg
#7653 3 years ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Pleased to join the club! Bought my BSD as-is and wasn't too bad getting it up and running. Had some fun with the shop-out, ended up hand painting the molded plastics and Drac himself. Also added some light inside the coffin too, thought it looked a bit spookier.
One question I had is: how does one go about screwing the left ramp into the tall playfield post? I can't seem to figure out how to do that AND attach the cemetery to the ramp. I figured maybe it's just supposed to rest on the support rather than be screwed in but the ramp does have a hole for it. (Last pic posted)
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I haven't had my cemetery off in a while but it's held by 2 screws. theres holes in the ramp and underside of the cemetery. Line em up and start screwing!

#7654 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I haven't had my cemetery off in a while but it's held by 2 screws. theres holes in the ramp and underside of the cemetery. Line em up and start screwing!

ah! So my question is how to screw the ramp to the playfield once the cemetery has been attached. Or how to screw the cemetery to the ramp once the ramp has been attached to the PF.

#7655 3 years ago

Hi guys, I have a new to me Bram Stokers Dracula. I have a couple problems going on and am looking for help.
1st problem is a credit dot for “top right ramp up error” Ramp works and goes up when it is supposed to. After multi ball, the ramp stays up instead of going back down.
2nd problem is the left vuk fires at random times of the game.
Thanks for any help you can give me!!!

#7656 3 years ago

Hello again blood suckers!
Still only owning BSD for a few months, I’m discovering more and more things that were left off from previous owner(s)
Today was looking for some screws to put in the back of the upper ball guide that were left out. Well I decided since I didn’t have a size small enough I’d just order some, if I can figure out what type to order. While I was back there I got to thinking my backboard sure looks like it’s leaning. Now I’m wondering am I missing something to secure it? As it looks, there is nothing, but hopefully I’m wrong. I did notice a place where something wasn’t put back under the plastics house in the top right. I don’t know what the functionality of that piece would be though. I grabbed some pictures from the shop out photos on here. The first few are of my machine, showing the gap between my back panel and the upper right silhouette plastic before and after I pull on it. The 3rd pic showing the missing screws through the middle of the ball guide up the video lane. The 4th is showing my game missing a piece and the 5th one with the playfield apart is from pinside shop pics to show the piece I’m missing. Just a white post with a screw in it?
Anybody know the screw size I can order from Marco or somewhere for that guide? Anybody else have a leaning backboard panel? Is there a way to straighten it up?

2D23E3DA-0451-481A-80E7-50E364ED8D11 (resized).jpeg2D23E3DA-0451-481A-80E7-50E364ED8D11 (resized).jpeg485AD426-832E-42B3-8C04-93B985840490 (resized).jpeg485AD426-832E-42B3-8C04-93B985840490 (resized).jpeg71E8BCE5-9EA6-4AD1-8C5E-6A36E62FFAF8 (resized).jpeg71E8BCE5-9EA6-4AD1-8C5E-6A36E62FFAF8 (resized).jpegB33A1609-0E11-46F7-A338-60A70520CEC8 (resized).jpegB33A1609-0E11-46F7-A338-60A70520CEC8 (resized).jpegB5824177-558E-4624-8617-EAE4F9477794 (resized).pngB5824177-558E-4624-8617-EAE4F9477794 (resized).png
#7657 3 years ago

Joined the club as a proud member some weeks ago.
But my playfiled has the blanking...
Now thinking abou to buy a new one from Mirco.
I saw there are several isers of this playfield. Could you please share your experience?
Thank you

#7658 3 years ago

My wife surprised me with these bat and rat speaker decals she made for my BSD. She is such a precious thing in these times, and a woman of good...taste.

8A059F73-0A61-4257-B07F-6B209BFE66F2 (resized).jpeg8A059F73-0A61-4257-B07F-6B209BFE66F2 (resized).jpeg
#7659 3 years ago

Brought my 2nd Drac after letting the last one go and living in regret. New Mirco playfield nearly in, adding a few mods ie the side blades, colour dmd LCD, have had legs, side rails and lock down bar powder coated satin black, LEDs.
I found a pic of this coffin but can’t seem to find a place to purchase does anyone have any ideas where I can buy one as think it would look great! Many thanks

2DB3170F-CCD2-4FC3-838D-7BC4F9F43529 (resized).jpeg2DB3170F-CCD2-4FC3-838D-7BC4F9F43529 (resized).jpeg

#7660 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwikid:

Brought my 2nd Drac after letting the last one go and living in regret. New Mirco playfield nearly in, adding a few mods ie the side blades, colour dmd LCD, have had legs, side rails and lock down bar powder coated satin black, LEDs.
I found a pic of this coffin but can’t seem to find a place to purchase does anyone have any ideas where I can buy one as think it would look great! Many thanks
[quoted image]

Pinsider Medisinyl created this BSD coffin mod. I am not sure if they are still available. You may want to PM Medisinyl to see if they are still available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-custom-bsd-coffin-and-headstone-mods-medisinyl-mods-dracula#post-4636569

Gord

#7661 3 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

The 3rd pic showing the missing screws through the middle of the ball guide up the video lane. The 4th is showing my game missing a piece and the 5th one with the playfield apart is from pinside shop pics to show the piece I’m missing. Just a white post with a screw in it?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well it looks like you are also missing the giant spring! At least that's comparing with what's was installed my euro re-import, haha.

PXL_20201126_034140285 (resized).jpgPXL_20201126_034140285 (resized).jpg
#7662 3 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Pinsider medisinyl created this BSD coffin mod. I am not sure if they are still available. You may want to PM medisinyl to see if they are still available.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-custom-bsd-coffin-and-headstone-mods-medisinyl-mods-dracula#post-4636569
Gord

Thanks for that! He got back to me and is heavily backlogged with work at the moment but has put me on the list so fingers crossed its not too long.

#7663 3 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Well it looks like you are also missing the giant spring! At least that's comparing with what's was installed my euro re-import, haha.
[quoted image]

Haha. Well do you have the part number on that spring? I’ll check Marcos! Hahaha.
All joking aside though, does your backboard panel attach to the the playfield any other way besides the rails that go underneath? If I remember correctly when I had it out, that was the only thing that hooked the 2 (back panel and playfiled) together on mine. Seems like something else would pull the back panel forward to close the gap I’m getting. I know it’s got to be something very obvious, but this is my first time owning BSD, and I find missing stuff every time I go back in to add an LED or fix a switch. Maybe it’s made that way and I need to bend the metal rails forward. Haha I dunno.

#7664 3 years ago

Welcome to my home .... Im looking to purchase a clear benzil to replace the red color so my color DMD will show . anyone have one to sell or no where i can find this .. Thanks

#7665 3 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

Welcome to my home .... Im looking to purchase a clear benzil to replace the red color so my color DMD will show . anyone have one to sell or no where i can find this .. Thanks

https://classic-arcades.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fbride-of-pinbot-speaker-panel

#7666 3 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

[quoted image]

Hah! My game had a ball stuck right there when I got it.

#7667 3 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Hah! My game had a ball stuck right there when I got it.

That's funny. I had two balls stuck there when I got it. I heard them moving around when I raised the playfield, but it took me a little while to figure out where they were. I ended up retrieving them with a telescoping magnetic pickup tool.

#7668 3 years ago

Hi there i,m after instruction cards and think these ones look good but can only find them from guy in germany and he saying 45 euros to ship which doesnt work for my budget lol just wondering if anyone knows somewhere else to buy or if a file is availbel for printing. Thanks
https://www.flipperteile.de/de/product_info.php?info=p4247_bram-stoker-s-dracula-custom-cards--design-1.html&no_boost=1

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7669 3 years ago

You may need to trim the black border a little.

Left.pngLeft.pngRight.pngRight.png

#7670 3 years ago

Try the lenticular cards.

#7671 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That's funny. I had two balls stuck there when I got it. I heard them moving around when I raised the playfield, but it took me a little while to figure out where they were. I ended up retrieving them with a telescoping magnetic pickup tool.

I didn't know it was there til I removed the ramp to shop it. It was jammed in pretty good.

Quoted from Kiwikid:

Hi there i,m after instruction cards and think these ones look good but can only find them from guy in germany and he saying 45 euros to ship which doesnt work for my budget lol just wondering if anyone knows somewhere else to buy or if a file is availbel for printing. Thanks
https://www.flipperteile.de/de/product_info.php?info=p4247_bram-stoker-s-dracula-custom-cards--design-1.html&no_boost=1
[quoted image]

These are the ones I use. They're available to print yourself on pinballrebel.com

#7672 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

You may need to trim the black border a little.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Legend! Thank you!!!

#7673 3 years ago

Hey BSD owners, been working on these cool new mods and just finished them up for your game.

There are plain old original stock coin reject buttons ... then there are aftermarket coin reject buttons with flat 2-D patterns -- I'm taking it to the next dimension with these new 3-D Coin Reject Buttons!

BSD_1_RCP (resized).jpgBSD_1_RCP (resized).jpg

BSD_2_RCP (resized).jpgBSD_2_RCP (resized).jpg

These eye-catching buttons literally pop out at you! They're 3D-printed with multiple filaments, including a translucent red which allows the coin insert light to glow through. For BSD, they feature a menacing, snarling wolf protruding from the face of the button! Available in white, gray, or black:

BSD_White_RCP (resized).jpgBSD_White_RCP (resized).jpg

BSD_Gray_RCP (resized).jpgBSD_Gray_RCP (resized).jpg

BSD_Black_RCP (resized).jpgBSD_Black_RCP (resized).jpg

Available on my website (https://rocketcitypinball.com) or in my shop here on Pinside (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04819-3d-coin-reject-buttons-bram-stoker-s-dracula). (My daughter gets a commission too; these 3D buttons were her idea!)

Note: please check your game before ordering -- this button replaces P/N 27-1037 button & 27-1038 cover (i.e., the type where the button is separate from the slot). I've seen a few pics of some BSDs with a different type of button, so just check to be sure!

#7674 3 years ago

I decided to update those images so here are the new ones the correct size to print One has red titles I did all the text but it was a illegible were it overlapped the girl.

BSD (resized).pngBSD (resized).pngBSD Red Titles (resized).pngBSD Red Titles (resized).png
#7675 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I decided to update those images so here are the new ones the correct size to print One has red titles I did all the text but it was a illegible were it overlapped the girl.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the cards. Another good place to add these;
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only

1 week later
#7676 3 years ago

Does anyone have the insert decals I could pick up, either in file form or buying a sheet?

#7677 3 years ago

Wondering if anyone can help me narrow down a little quirk. If the mist ball is staged in the left side of the game and traveling right, the right gate opens and closes, but the ball BARELY makes it into the right staging area before the gate closes. Normally it just makes it and secures the ball, but occasionally the ball will slip out and start an unearned mist multiball.

Does anyone know what controls the timing of the gate closure? Is it the switch that the magnet assembly hits at the end of its path under the playfield? Just trying to understand what I need to adjust. Thanks!

#7678 3 years ago

there is a switch under the table that the trolley hits

#7679 3 years ago

First I do have regular size flippers on my machine but I finally managed to stack all three multiballs and crack a billion. Man I love this game.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#7680 3 years ago

Can anyone recommend someone for a small riveting job? Putting in a new coffin ramp and and in need of a good rivet person if someone can recommend one. Willing to ship.

#7681 3 years ago

I can rivet. Message me.

#7683 3 years ago

I never cared for the yellow start button.
3D printed a clear insert for the start button then put a waterslide decal on

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7684 3 years ago

Quick question for those who have grabbed a new CPR mirrored BG. What size and kind of lift channel / trim did you use?

It looks like the plastic WPC lift channel and the new backglass are 27 inches. And 1/8 thick"?

I think the original translite glass in BSD is 1/8”, but I just tried putting the new backglass in the original plastic lift channel and it wouldn’t fit. Was way too tight. So was the side trim...wouldn't even go on and I stopped trying because I don't want to damage the new glass.

I'm looking to switch to a chrome lift channel anyway. Not sure if I might need 3/16”? I’m not sure if 3/16” would fit in the speaker panel molding.

Anyhoo, would appreciate some input from anyone who switched theirs.

42656312-59D5-4EB1-B256-B234EF318F35 (resized).jpeg42656312-59D5-4EB1-B256-B234EF318F35 (resized).jpeg
#7685 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Quick question for those who have grabbed a new CPR mirrored BG. What size and kind of lift channel / trim did you use?
It looks like the plastic WPC lift channel and the new backglass are 27 inches. And 1/8 thick"?
I think the original translite glass in BSD is 1/8”, but I just tried putting the new backglass in the original plastic lift channel and it wouldn’t fit. Was way too tight. So was the side trim...wouldn't even go on and I stopped trying because I don't want to damage the new glass.
I'm looking to switch to a chrome lift channel anyway. Not sure if I might need 3/16”? I’m not sure if 3/16” would fit in the speaker panel molding.
Anyhoo, would appreciate some input from anyone who switched theirs.[quoted image]

I believe I used the system 11 plastics - was still snug but not as stressful as trying to get the original plastic back on. Looks great once installed - you would think glass would be universal in thickness across North America but that would be too efficient. Had a similar problem with my EATPM AND XPIN displays had to finally order shorter standoffs for the xpin displays. That slight extra thickness was enough to make it too tight.

#7686 3 years ago

I put some superlube spray on the original and got them on. Tight fit though. Wonder if this glass is a metric thickness.

#7687 3 years ago

Glass on the repro from CPR definitely thicker than original... thinking 3/16. Heading down there shortly to put a mic on it and will post...

#7688 3 years ago
Quoted from denoument:

Is there audio of the topper? Or does it make the machine vibrate?

It makes about as much sound as a ceiling fan, and it does not vibrate.

#7689 3 years ago

3/16 it is..

IMG_20210220_204724855 (resized).jpgIMG_20210220_204724855 (resized).jpg
#7690 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Wondering if anyone can help me narrow down a little quirk

Does your Fliptronics 2 board have a cap at C2? Mine did not and caused a similar problem.

#7691 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

3/16 it is..

Excellent. Thanks dude!

(As I log into Amazon and buy a micrometer)

#7692 3 years ago

Haven't been in this thread in awhile...love this game!!!

#7693 3 years ago

Help I was installing my new plastic set and broke the peace that goes under the left building .With 90% of that peace is under the building but the part that broke shows . So if anyone has one and would like to sell me that Pleas PM me . Thanks

#7694 3 years ago

Rebuilt the flippers today (new black lightnings instead of yellow) and what do you know; ended up putting up a decent game. Prior to the rebuild, only 70% of the right flipper shots would travel all the way up that left ramp. But now we’re getting a hundo. My wife doesn’t understand this stuff, so I felt I had to tell someone... I never did get all three multi modes going in this particular game - instead I just kind of trudged along for quite some time.

D4463C0E-AA6F-4E2F-836D-B6D263B306CC (resized).jpegD4463C0E-AA6F-4E2F-836D-B6D263B306CC (resized).jpegEC7937F6-F5FD-4629-B394-6A1D900FD9B3 (resized).jpegEC7937F6-F5FD-4629-B394-6A1D900FD9B3 (resized).jpeg
#7695 3 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

Help I was installing my new plastic set and broke the peace that goes under the left building .With 90% of that peace is under the building but the part that broke shows . So if anyone has one and would like to sell me that Pleas PM me . Thanks

I believe I have that piece with one slight crack in it but in otherwise good condition.

#7696 3 years ago

Started the teardown.
Someone sorta fixed the right mist gate. It doesn't quite fit and it blocks the mist multiball.

153663939_799476334282915_5320289731308472641_n (resized).jpg153663939_799476334282915_5320289731308472641_n (resized).jpg151589492_778471719440654_485513720415308686_n (resized).jpg151589492_778471719440654_485513720415308686_n (resized).jpg151139511_2787158158204040_7492066115848142870_n (resized).jpg151139511_2787158158204040_7492066115848142870_n (resized).jpg151700553_1403008263364970_2014482729424879727_n (resized).jpg151700553_1403008263364970_2014482729424879727_n (resized).jpg152472015_251225656601254_5006900915231749034_n (resized).jpg152472015_251225656601254_5006900915231749034_n (resized).jpg
#7697 3 years ago

Are the DRACULA lightning inserts originally yellow, amber or orange?

#7698 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Are the DRACULA lightning inserts originally yellow, amber or orange?

I believe amber. Either that or orange. Definitely not yellow.

Yours definitely look faded. Here’s mine.
C65C6D60-286C-4BC0-94A7-83E7988BB9D7 (resized).jpegC65C6D60-286C-4BC0-94A7-83E7988BB9D7 (resized).jpeg

#7699 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yours definitely look faded.

I would call them orange.

#7700 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yours definitely look faded. Here’s mine.[quoted image]

Looks like you gotta align your flippers bud

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 84.99
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,145 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/154?hl=litedpinballmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.