IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 224.
#7351 3 years ago

Thanks for the input guys! Im looking forward to getting this set up, I may have to move it up a few spots

#7352 3 years ago

There is a playfield plastic in the back left corner that has a thin, weak spot due to a notch (see attached picture borrowed from a posting by NPO).

Question: why is that notch there, and is it needed?

My BSD is currently disassembled and I'm at the plastics reproduction phase of this restoration so I can't check this myself. That plastic must interfere with something if it didn't have the notch, but what? The ramp?

Thanks,
-Zee

BSD_NotchedPlastic (resized).jpgBSD_NotchedPlastic (resized).jpg
#7353 3 years ago

I thought this was brutal and love mine but I just picked up TWD LE and it is even more brutal!!
How I like it This is so much better with Pinsound, I crap myself down in my room at night.

#7354 3 years ago

The only thing I can see it does on mine is allow LOTS of room for the cable going up to the switch on the ramp.

#7355 3 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

The only thing I can see it does on mine is allow LOTS of room for the cable going up to the switch on the ramp.

That's what I thought from looking at photos of that area. I'm going to make the plastic with a simple slot for the cable and thus eliminate the weak spot.

Thanks,
-Zee

#7356 3 years ago
Quoted from Zee:

That's what I thought from looking at photos of that area. I'm going to make the plastic with a simple slot for the cable and thus eliminate the weak spot.
Thanks,
-Zee

The opto from the main ramp sits in that nook on my machine. Doubt it would sit right without it.

#7357 3 years ago

You could make it a touch smaller.
I'm just using a custom cut protector on my build.
15926148762425908180573644011129 (resized).jpg15926148762425908180573644011129 (resized).jpg

#7358 3 years ago

That plastic was gone on mine when I got it. I didn’t even know one went there. Fine without it.

#7359 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Just a quick question...I have one of these (BSD) in my shop and its the only one have had over the years. I still have not set it up and played it. Its 4th or 5th in line to get shopped. So, what makes this a keeper? Im limited on space like most of us, unless I want to move up and down stairs and I dont, getting old . I know this is subject to opinion but a few local pinheads found out I had this and overlooked the FT, WH20, BOP, TAF and TZ and wanted to buy this one. Im just curious while I work on the other pins.
Thanks
Rob

I agree with what others have said. This game feels like it should be fairly easy...but it isn’t. You will have 2-3 short, eye-rolling games, and then put 2 or 3 multiballs together and blow up your score. The theme, music and design all come together. The modes have meaning, they fit together and build off each other, not simply a bunch of things jumbled together that have no cohesion. This game is tight. And I’m pretty convinced it’s toying with me.

I have almost 20 pins and this one gets the most play.

#7360 3 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

No other game like it. Simple, straightforward, unique, and difficult to achieve. Just like the timeless carnival games that keep people hooked and coming back for just one more attempt.
What you need to do is right in front of you. Not buried deep in the ladder code. But good luck. Achieving the triple stack MB is like a physical puzzle. As you navigate the shots to get all 3 MB's close to launching together, your strategy on what to shoot constantly evolves based on where the ball is on the PF (since it's a brutal game and you don't want to take too many chances) but also where you are in that physical puzzle will determine what to progress next. A lot of time it's out of your control and you're just along for the ride. The MB's do accidentally start early and some will be wasted when not paired with others. It's all part of the f*ckery of fighting the vampire of all vampires. Once you get all 3 together, it's a pure pinball rush and the call outs are epic. That's awesome to me.
Each MB's signature jackpot is fun to hit in the midst of the craziness, and has two hurry ups and a video mode. The Mist ball feature is near the top of coolest toys/shots/gimmicks. The big long left ramp up and around the entire PF is very satisfying to shoot but takes focus to repeat, and having the 3 tempting but very dangerous shortcut targets adds to it.
The theme is very well done, and combined with the brutal gameplay, it 100% portrays the dark mood. Monster/horror genre may be the best in all of pinball, and Dracula is arguably the most famous. For me, I also like the early 90's feature film nostalgia and the love story in the theme is very dark but romantic.
With or without lightning flippers it's a true skills blade sharpener and scares the best of players when selected in a tournament. Again, right on theme.
And lastly, the support is all there. Active owner's club, plenty of WPC parts, signature parts can be found, colordmd, pinsound, side blades, rad cals, alt translites, etc. etc. etc.
Pure pinball.

Dog gone. Makes me want to run across my living room and play mine right now!!

#7361 3 years ago

Finally own a BSD! Had it going on 2 weeks now. I took a chance having never played it, but only seeing it a couple years ago at an auction. My only experience with it, was on my iPad(pinball arcade), and watching videos of others play it on YouTube. Even on the iPad, it kept pulling me back for one more try. For about 3 years now it’s been on my list. Had one pop up last Fall, about 20 mins from my house and it slipped through my fingers. I didn’t have the money, and the guy wasn’t looking to trade at the time. It was such a let down. It was around Halloween and it was the perfect time to finally get it! Just wasn’t in the cards at the time though. It was crazy to obsess about owning a game I’ve never actually played in person...right? Fast forward to a late May, early June(just in time for my birthday) One popped up close by, and it wasn’t going to happen again. I had 2 pins to trade or sell quick if I had too, and kind of had the money to buy it, if need be. If all went well, either way, I was bringing it home. Turns out it was a cash only deal. You know how it is spending a chunk of cash. No matter if you have the money or not, sometimes you feel guilty dropping that much, and before even driving 4 hours to get it back home, I kind of felt guilty(but not enough to miss out hahaha) I just had a gut feeling I couldn’t miss out on this pin again. Only owning it a few days, now I can see why! Everything I’ve ever heard about the pin is so true. Brutal, challenging, rewarding, Fast, Fun, and some of the best sounds in any pin I’ve played. Loving it! The creepy mood it brings. Nice to have something this fun and different in my very small line up. Proud to be part of the club!

5C0715C1-D845-4435-BC1D-A586EAA7BD3F (resized).jpeg5C0715C1-D845-4435-BC1D-A586EAA7BD3F (resized).jpeg

#7362 3 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

You could make it a touch smaller.
I'm just using a custom cut protector on my build.
[quoted image]

Quoted from dr_nybble:

The opto from the main ramp sits in that nook on my machine. Doubt it would sit right without it.

Thanks guys; I think I'll print that plastic but wait to cut it out until I have the ramps assembled. I will be using 3/32" polycarbonate so it will be tougher in any case.

-Zee

#7363 3 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Finally own a BSD! Had it going on 2 weeks now. I took a chance having never played it, but only seeing it a couple years ago at an auction. My only experience with it, was on my iPad(pinball arcade), and watching videos of others play it on YouTube. Even on the iPad, it kept pulling me back for one more try. For about 3 years now it’s been on my list. Had one pop up last Fall, about 20 mins from my house and it slipped through my fingers. I didn’t have the money, and the guy wasn’t looking to trade at the time. It was such a let down. It was around Halloween and it was the perfect time to finally get it! Just wasn’t in the cards at the time though. It was crazy to obsess about owning a game I’ve never actually played in person...right? Fast forward to a late May, early June(just in time for my birthday) One popped up close by, and it wasn’t going to happen again. I had 2 pins to trade or sell quick if I had too, and kind of had the money to buy it, if need be. If all went well, either way, I was bringing it home. Turns out it was a cash only deal. You know how it is spending a chunk of cash. No matter if you have the money or not, sometimes you feel guilty dropping that much, and before even driving 4 hours to get it back home, I kind of felt guilty(but not enough to miss out hahaha) I just had a gut feeling I couldn’t miss out on this pin again. Only owning it a few days, now I can see why! Everything I’ve ever heard about the pin is so true. Brutal, challenging, rewarding, Fast, Fun, and some of the best sounds in any pin I’ve played. Loving it! The creepy mood it brings. Nice to have something this fun and different in my very small line up. Proud to be part of the club!

Congrats man! I actually obsessed about owning one without ever playing it as well before I bought mine. Just lots of youtube videos. But I loved the movie so much that I felt I had to have it. Definitely the best blind buy I've ever done. Glad you feel the same. Enjoy it!

#7364 3 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

Congrats man! I actually obsessed about owning one without ever playing it as well before I bought mine. Just lots of youtube videos. But I loved the movie so much that I felt I had to have it. Definitely the best blind buy I've ever done. Glad you feel the same. Enjoy it!

Thanks my friend. I actually had never seen the movie. Hard to believe, huh? I just watched it on YouTube last week. I need to do it justice and find the blu ray. It was so blurry on YouTube, that I couldn’t get into it. I was waiting on the quality to get better. It was like streaming Netflix when it’s buffering just enough for the picture to go grainy, but never clearing up. Haha. I turned it off about 30 mins left, and before seeing the ending. I wanted to give it a better chance before my final thoughts on it. Without spoiling it, Does it ever actually show a tomb/coffin? I know the pin is loosely based on the movie, but I’m trying to decide which tombstone cover to get for my pin. Mine is missing.
I know their are different custom versions, but wasn’t sure if the movie showed an actual headstone that was close to any of the Custom versions floating out there. I like the ones that fit to the original piece Morpheus did, where it looks like it came that way. It’s expensive because of shipping, but am leaning towards purchasing that version.

#7365 3 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Does it ever actually show a tomb/coffin? I know the pin is loosely based on the movie, but I’m trying to decide which tombstone cover to get for my pin. Mine is missing

The movie shows a few coffins, one that Dracula sleeps in, and the one Lucy is buried in. Dracula's coffin has a full sized knight on top, it splits open and he rises out of it. Lucy's is more similar to the one in the game as it's like a big marble box with square edges, and the top slides off exactly like the animations in the game when you open coffin.

Personally, I have Morpheus's version with a dark coffin cover and love it. Looks like it was meant to be that way all along and you can just barely see there's a human-like figure in there until it lights up.

The only other custom versions I can recall are the one where the bat creature is popping out of the shipping box, but forget who made it, and Medisinyl's marble and steel colored coffin covers which I think looks fantastic.

I stayed with the coffin because that part of the game is all about the coffin, but the shipping box version is striking and shows two more elements of the movie otherwise not depicted in the game's art (the boxes and the bat). Even the original is technically wrong as young Dracula was never shown in a coffin, so it's all mashed together. All are great and much appreciated by the community.

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.47.55 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.47.55 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.48.11 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.48.11 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.48.52 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.48.52 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.49.09 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.49.09 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.46.11 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.46.11 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.45.28 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.45.28 AM (resized).png

#7366 3 years ago

Awesome thanks for the input davebart5!
I have seen all those you mentioned and yes they are all awesome. That’s why I was having a hard time deciding. Figured I’d try to make it close to the movie if possible, but sounds like at this point it’s just a preference as they all look great!

#7367 3 years ago

I have one set of repro plastics left that I had made many years ago. Here's what they look like.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1744

$200 shipped to the first person to PM me.

I also have a few single ones I'll be listing for sale in the next few days.

EDIT: SOLD!

#7368 3 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I have one set of repro plastics left that I had made many years ago. Here's what they look like.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1744
$200 shipped to the first person to PM me.
I also have a few single ones I'll be listing for sale in the next few days.
EDIT: SOLD!

Hey Bryan_Kelly is the center 3 target bank plastic one of the singles you’ll be selling? That’s my only broken plastic at the moment.

53DEC848-158C-4753-B689-400F4624AEA4.jpeg53DEC848-158C-4753-B689-400F4624AEA4.jpeg
#7369 3 years ago

Well we've made some more clear plastic reproductions. This time for under the PF. Both the subway ramp cover and the mist guide rails.

Both can be ordered here.

https://www.fabunlimited.com/pinball/bsd-under-pf-plastics

MVIMG_20200628_185147 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20200628_185147 (resized).jpg
#7370 3 years ago

How are peoples main left ramps attached to the playfield? My machine has been missing the metal protectors on the ramp entrance since Ive had it, and has had that ramp attached through the ramp flap into the playfield using these mount holes, the ramp protectors do not line up to be mounted. If i remove the ramp flap screws, the protectors align and shift the ramp. IPDB photos show no ramp flap mount screws.

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3072&picno=12459&zoom=1

#7371 3 years ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

How are peoples main left ramps attached to the playfield? My machine has been missing the metal protectors on the ramp entrance since Ive had it, and has had that ramp attached through the ramp flap into the playfield using these mount holes, the ramp protectors do not line up to be mounted. If i remove the ramp flap screws, the protectors align and shift the ramp. IPDB photos show no ramp flap mount screws.
https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3072&picno=12459&zoom=1

Mine is attached via the metal protectors. I haven't screwed the ramp down, it doesn't seem necessary.

#7372 3 years ago

I'm doing the final testing of BSD after my restoration, I noticed that Coffin Lock 2 light was on all the time. I tested the diode in Coffin Lock 1 and 2 and Coffin Lock 2 showed as bad. I cut it out and for the hell of it tested it again -- it tested good! Soldered a new diode in and everything works. Maybe it was marginal?

Getting close to having all the gremlins shaken out of the game. For some reason the asylum opto isn't reliably detecting the ball so I'll have to see what's up with that. Otherwise everything is working pretty well. Had a tough time getting the lockdown bar to seat, had to adjust the receiver so it is as high up as it will go and I still need to lean on the bar to get it to lock. Both are new from pinballlife. Anyone have other adjustment suggestions or should it be that tough to lock?

I'll take pictures soon. New CPR backglass, new ramps, new plastics, SprayMax2K cleared SP playfield, Rad Cals, new coin door, it's looking pretty sweet.

#7373 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Mine is attached via the metal protectors. I haven't screwed the ramp down, it doesn't seem necessary.

Are the screws into the ramp section backed by a nut at all? Mines secured without at the moment, but could be tighter using just the guides

#7374 3 years ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

Are the screws into the ramp section backed by a nut at all? Mines secured without at the moment, but could be tighter using just the guides

The protectors screw to the posts using machine screws and to the ramp with a self-tapping sheet metal screw.

#7375 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Hey bryan_kelly is the center 3 target bank plastic one of the singles you’ll be selling? That’s my only broken plastic at the moment.
[quoted image]

Sorry, that one was gone a long time ago. Here are the ones I've got left.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-single-bsd-plastics

#7376 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Had a tough time getting the lockdown bar to seat, had to adjust the receiver so it is as high up as it will go and I still need to lean on the bar to get it to lock. Both are new from pinballlife. Anyone have other adjustment suggestions or should it be that tough to lock?

Mine is hard to lock too. I got my lock bar from Terry at pinball life as well. I lean on my lock bar with my right hand and tap the locking lever over with my left hand. If I try forcing the lever with my left hand it doesn’t move, so tapping it makes it easier.

#7378 3 years ago

Got my repro plastics today from fabUnlimited! No more right ramp rejects!
I have a couple questions for those who have these plastics. Does the corner of your coffin dig into the right ramp one? Mine sure is. I wonder if the metal under my coffin is a little off or bent possibly? Well at least no more ugly black 3d printed scrap up over that coffin lock. Haha. Other question. Do I have the shooter plastic in correct? Lol

FA65DC45-7342-4E90-9C62-24FE0C02C122 (resized).jpegFA65DC45-7342-4E90-9C62-24FE0C02C122 (resized).jpeg9EE93105-24B9-46FC-8F7B-F1A2570B78D4 (resized).jpeg9EE93105-24B9-46FC-8F7B-F1A2570B78D4 (resized).jpegE42AE3AA-87A1-4A3C-844F-B014ADBB1D46 (resized).jpegE42AE3AA-87A1-4A3C-844F-B014ADBB1D46 (resized).jpeg0F7BDF3C-7C03-4D20-9D85-5658F3C6760F (resized).jpeg0F7BDF3C-7C03-4D20-9D85-5658F3C6760F (resized).jpeg
#7380 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Hey bryan_kelly is the center 3 target bank plastic one of the singles you’ll be selling? That’s my only broken plastic at the moment.
[quoted image]

Sent a spare one I had to Jakers -- enjoy!

#7381 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Sent a spare one I had to Jakers -- enjoy!

Thanks again! You rule!!!!

#7382 3 years ago

Can anybody else with this plastic Tell me if your coffin is pressing down on it? If so I’ll just slap it in and be done. As it is, seems like the coffin isn’t able to go down far enough for the glass to clear the top of the tombstone, because it’s pressing on this plastic. I’m about to just cut the bottom half off as it doesn’t do anything anyway. Hahaha.

224DFE43-2BA2-4B67-9719-77C4155BD18C (resized).jpeg224DFE43-2BA2-4B67-9719-77C4155BD18C (resized).jpeg

#7383 3 years ago

Nearly finished my custom Gothic edition...
Playing now but need to finish top mechs, pinsound and shaker mixes and some odds and ends.
20200706_175313 (resized).jpg20200706_175313 (resized).jpg20200706_175358 (resized).jpg20200706_175358 (resized).jpg20200707_142603 (resized).jpg20200707_142603 (resized).jpg20200707_142637 (resized).jpg20200707_142637 (resized).jpg

#7384 3 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Playing now but need to finish top mechs, pinsound and shaker mixes and some odds and ends.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Moving the insert for the moon and adding the wolf is such a nice touch, don't suppose you sell that mod in colour?

#7385 3 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely stunning. You should be proud.

#7386 3 years ago

Thanks guys.
I made a new backboard for the new design and mounted a white round insert. So a fair bit of work.
The decal should not be an issue in colour. I guess you could drill a hole in and original backboard and just move the lamp over?

#7387 3 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Thanks guys.
I made a new backboard for the new design and mounted a white round insert. So a fair bit of work.
The decal should not be an issue in colour. I guess you could drill a hole in and original backboard and just move the lamp over?

I would love to buy the decal in colour or just pay you for the art and print it myself. Is the decal transparent with the wolf on it or did you cut out a spot for the insert and add the wolf to the insert. It's a genius mod always annoyed me that the inset is tucked in behind the way it is. Did you use the original insert or buy one?

#7388 3 years ago

Is anyone aware of a BSD red cabinet manufacturer option? Talking to someone trying to sell their pin which they say has an all red cabinet!? Haven’t seen pics as of yet...

#7389 3 years ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Is anyone aware of a BSD red cabinet manufacturer option? Talking to someone trying to sell their pin which they say has an all red cabinet!? Haven’t seen pics as of yet...

It's common for the red to be faded on BSD--I expect they're just saying their game isn't faded anywhere.

#7390 3 years ago

I am trying to replace the 3 flashers in the speaker panel with red led-strips.

Well obviously it didn't work like i tought it would (otherwise i would not ask this question here )

Does not light up, took a look in the manual flasher-table, it reads :

26 Speaker Panel FL - Low Power - J106-5 - Drive-Trans Q24 - J128-2

The J128-2 was empty, and i found the connector on J124.
So i plugged it over from J124 to J128, now it is lit all the time, not good.

So i went on to take a look at the schematics, and that confused me
Q24 is on the line of J124, not on J128. J128-2 connects to driver Q48

Are the schematics or the flasher-table fault?
Or am i a complete moron and reading all of this wrong?

Before i am going to remove the powerboard and inspect further, i would like to know wh.ich connector i should use, J128 like the manual says or J124 as i understand from the schematics.
Can some shed some light on this for me please?

#7391 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

I have a very nice used playfield that I kept after I did a pf swap for a friend last year. He didn't want mylar so he bought a mirco pf, but otherwise there was no need to swap it. It is a Sun Process pf as well. I was going to remove the mylar, re-clear it and install it in a diff game but that's no longer my plan. PM me for deets if you are interested.

Still have this playfield. Only difference now is the mylar and adhesive residue is removed. So that part is done

6D8776FF-D0E7-4F50-945D-ABCAE95E746C (resized).jpeg6D8776FF-D0E7-4F50-945D-ABCAE95E746C (resized).jpeg
#7392 3 years ago

Hey guys. I was about to play a round and noticed my right shooter lane ramp wouldn’t lift on start up. Looked under the playfield and the plastic broke coming from the coil. Do you have to replace that entire piece? It looks like it comes as one piece on Marco’s, but is out of stock.
Added a pic of the part. It broke on the plastic and the Little pin fell out. Now my ramp won’t lift

FB202868-7C6A-45E1-8C51-DB82696E79A6 (resized).jpegFB202868-7C6A-45E1-8C51-DB82696E79A6 (resized).jpeg31717318-6D51-41FC-BDA6-E390BA4B7CAB (resized).jpeg31717318-6D51-41FC-BDA6-E390BA4B7CAB (resized).jpegB993FB81-1604-40C2-AE02-65268B07558E (resized).jpegB993FB81-1604-40C2-AE02-65268B07558E (resized).jpeg
#7393 3 years ago

You may be able to epoxy that back together while finding a replacement.
RM

#7394 3 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

I am trying to replace the 3 flashers in the speaker panel with red led-strips.
Well obviously it didn't work like i tought it would (otherwise i would not ask this question here )
Does not light up, took a look in the manual flasher-table, it reads :
26 Speaker Panel FL - Low Power - J106-5 - Drive-Trans Q24 - J128-2
The J128-2 was empty, and i found the connector on J124.
So i plugged it over from J124 to J128, now it is lit all the time, not good.
So i went on to take a look at the schematics, and that confused me
Q24 is on the line of J124, not on J128. J128-2 connects to driver Q48
Are the schematics or the flasher-table fault?
Or am i a complete moron and reading all of this wrong?
Before i am going to remove the powerboard and inspect further, i would like to know wh.ich connector i should use, J128 like the manual says or J124 as i understand from the schematics.
Can some shed some light on this for me please?

Pretty sure J124 and J128 are interchangeable-- same number of pins and the same keying. I didn't see J128 on the schematic.

#7395 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Pretty sure J124 and J128 are interchangeable-- same number of pins and the same keying. I didn't see J128 on the schematic.

Thanks for your reply!
Still wondering if the schematics OR the manual flasher table is fault.

(J128 is on Sheet 3 of the Powerboard, on the lefthand upper corner)

#7396 3 years ago

#7397 3 years ago

Your answer starts around 5:30

#7398 3 years ago
Quoted from crank:

Your answer starts around 5:30

Todd to the rescue

Thank you very much crank ! (well it's been on J128, so i guess i blew something up.)

And to answer "What is wrong ..." = Manual flasher table, reads J128 but should be J124 !!

#7399 3 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Thanks for your reply!
Still wondering if the schematics OR the manual flasher table is fault.
(J128 is on Sheet 3 of the Powerboard, on the lefthand upper corner)

Dang I see it now. Well in spite of them having the same keying (unfortunate) I don't think they are the same.

Mine is plugged into J128 for what it's worth, running three #906 flashers on my custom-made PCB board. So J128 is correct.

Custom-made only because I didn't have the board in my BSD so was forced to fabricate one.

#7400 3 years ago

Finished my Gothic Edition..99%.

Big thankyou to Hazzard for your base sound mix, and everyone who helped with the build.
Scott, Chris, Aiden, Pinball life and Marco.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/148?hl=jakers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.