IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 224.
#7301 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Hello there!
142 days since my last visit in this forum, time flies!
All you BSD pinsound users out there might be interested in this little gem. Especially if you miss the original game over music..
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hq048CnnradgrJQ7HG7ISsppwbi82y_a
Take care
Henning

Can we simply copy this to the "game over theme" directory?

#7302 3 years ago

Another positive vote for Mr_Tantrum flipper topper....really fun and fit perfectly on my blood red bats and with the theme of BSD!! Thanks dude!

21E043DF-5F07-492C-90A9-931A51594F69 (resized).jpeg21E043DF-5F07-492C-90A9-931A51594F69 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#7303 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Can we simply copy this to the "game over theme" directory?

Yes

1 week later
#7304 3 years ago

Hey BSD pinsound users.

I justmade a few more tracks for anyone interested in some nostalgic BSD re-recordings in their pinsound remix, either my own remix or the one from davebart5.

Just copy these into their respective folders/directory.

If you have requests I will consider making some more tracks, but for now this is it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1J74hvJmm7orMBbSo_w_QHVSrTBHntWaK?usp=sharing

#7305 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Hey BSD pinsound users.
I justmade a few more tracks for anyone interested in some nostalgic BSD re-recordings in their pinsound remix, either my own remix or the one from davebart5.
Just copy these into their respective folders/directory.
If you have requests I will consider making some more tracks, but for now this is it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1J74hvJmm7orMBbSo_w_QHVSrTBHntWaK?usp=sharing

These remixes of the actual original game songs are awesome. Thank you so much for creating and sharing. Great idea, too. I'll be adding these into mine for sure.

Also, does your Pinsound board's Game Over track allow 45 seconds for a song? I can't get any of the files I'm working with to play longer than 30 seconds. I love your game over ending, but I worry it would cut off before then on mine.

#7306 3 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

These remixes of the actual original game songs are awesome. Thank you so much for creating and sharing. Great idea, too. I'll be adding these into mine for sure.

Thanks! You know, that was the original idea for the pinsound remix at first, but back then I had limited funds to buy the software necessary to pull it off. Now during covid 19, I had some time and also funds to set up a small home studio. Still learning about orchestral production and the software so I figured I could try remaking these tracks as a learning process/training. Not quite there yet, but it's a lot of fun

#7307 3 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Also, does your Pinsound board's Game Over track allow 45 seconds for a song? I can't get any of the files I'm working with to play longer than 30 seconds. I love your game over ending, but I worry it would cut off before then on mine.

Ah, that's true! I don't have a pinsound board in my BSD right now, so I can't test it.. But I am afraid you are right. Sorry I didn't think of that. I'll make a new version tomorrow and post it in the Google drive folder. 30 seconds you say?

#7308 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Ah, that's true! I don't have a pinsound board in my BSD right now, so I can't test it.. But I am afraid you are right. Sorry I didn't think of that. I'll make a new version tomorrow and post it in the Google drive folder. 30 seconds you say?

Yup right at 30 sec it cuts off.

When I first seen your track, I was hoping for a second that maybe they addressed this and my board's software just needed to be updated. I asked Pinsound a while ago about finding a way to extend that song, but at the time they didn't seem to think it was possible. The original game over song is also epic, but it never plays the whole thing.

That might be a cool project once I get done with another update on mine, is to tweak the original game over song to gracefully end at 30, instead of it randomly cutting off right when it gets good.

Anyways, thanks again for your dedication to enhancing this game's audio!

#7309 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Thanks! You know, that was the original idea for the pinsound remix at first, but back then I had limited funds to buy the software necessary to pull it off. Now during covid 19, I had some time and also funds to set up a small home studio. Still learning about orchestral production and the software so I figured I could try remaking these tracks as a learning process/training. Not quite there yet, but it's a lot of fun

Well, they're great and we appreciate them. The more fresh creative assets the merrier for a killer game that's 27 years old. If the inspiration hits, keep em coming!

#7310 3 years ago

Uploaded the 30 sec version
With a bit more tension choir and horns at the end..

#7311 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Uploaded the 30 sec version
With a bit more tension choir and horns at the end..

That sounds perfect. Love the arrangement. I'll toss it in tonight or tomorrow and give it a test.

#7312 3 years ago

Can someone post a game play video of this ?

#7313 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Can someone post a game play video of this ?

I'll see what I can do on that in the coming days. I'll whip up an experimental file to exclusively use those songs for the particular song-types they're covering.

I've got the 1.2 update to the Expanded Remix coming real soon, just have to sit down and marathon through the final tasks. I planned on filming new videos of the update, and so if for some reason I can't film this sooner, I'll definitely do one then.

#7314 3 years ago

Had to do one more, uploaded the highscore/game over part 2.
Really happy with how it turned out!
Henning

#7315 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Had to do one more, uploaded the highscore/game over part 2.
Really happy with how it turned out!
Henning

Awesome man, thank you for these! I'll try to shoot a video sooner than later with your tracks highlighted.

#7316 3 years ago

Hazzard - you are the man as far as BSD and pinsound go imo! Thanks for all your hard work and not charging for it.
However I would like to send another donation if you can pm me details. I know how much work goes int these mixes after doing a few myself..
Just finished my Custom MB and now onto Dracula Gothic edition - and these will slide into it beautifully....
One thing I will say the files are really large in size?

Cheers from down under.
20200609_110318 (resized).jpg20200609_110318 (resized).jpg

#7317 3 years ago

I installed a set of Flipper Fidelity speakers in the BSD I am working on. But there is a lot of noise! If I change the Volume knob the noise may go away (even if I put it to max volume) but in a few minutes it'll be back. Anyone else experience this?

Also if anyone remembers I made my own 3 flasher board for the speaker panel. I got the PCB back from China in like 5 days, took about 3 weeks to get my parts from Marco! But it works! Also made my own speaker panel out of 3/8" MDF using a pattern router bit to trace another speaker panel. Worked pretty well.

I had at some point asked about repainting the blue metal rails. Impossible to find blue hammered paint in Canada, I bought a can of silver hammered tremclad and mixed it with regular blue tremclad, it worked very well.

BSD rebirth (with Rad Cals)
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#7318 3 years ago

Next question...dreaded mist 24 opto board problem. I have one BSD (my reference machine!) where I bench test the 24 opto board and it works. It generates about a 34kHz opto signal and it toggles the switch on and off (I have an LED bulb hooked up). On my other 24 opto board it generates a 41kHz opto signal but the switch voltage is always on whether the beam is broken or not.

I probed the MC3373 Remote Control Amplifier/Detector. Input at pin 7 looks good on both boards, I see the sawtooth signal from the receiver. But the output on pin 1 is not the same. On the working one I see the voltage go up momentarily when the beam is broken and then drop when it is restored. On the one that is not working basically almost nothing happens on pin 1.

Could the MC3373 be bad? Or should I inspect some of the other pins. I see L1 connected to pin 3 and I know people have mentioned replacing it.

#7319 3 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Hazzard - you are the man as far as BSD and pinsound go imo! Thanks for all your hard work and not charging for it.
However I would like to send another donation if you can pm me details. I know how much work goes int these mixes after doing a few myself..
Just finished my Custom MB and now onto Dracula Gothic edition - and these will slide into it beautifully....
One thing I will say the files are really large in size?
Cheers from down under.
[quoted image]

Whoa! That MB is bonkers! And is that a custom playfield for BSD? Can you share more pics with us or PM me some? Thx!

#7320 3 years ago

Thanks mate. Alot of time effort and money in this one. I specced exactly what I wanted to or local pf guy who did it for me. Should be done in a few weeks will do a full backstory.

Scared Stiff WIP 07 (resized).jpgScared Stiff WIP 07 (resized).jpg20190812_111144 (resized).jpg20190812_111144 (resized).jpg20190802_194148 (resized).jpg20190802_194148 (resized).jpg20190803_052132 (resized).jpg20190803_052132 (resized).jpg20190811_180226 (resized).jpg20190811_180226 (resized).jpg20190803_051543 (resized).jpg20190803_051543 (resized).jpg20190831_104258 (resized).jpg20190831_104258 (resized).jpg
#7321 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

BSD rebirth (with Rad Cals)
[quoted image]

BSD with Rad Cals looks amazing. I love the wet look and kind of carries a mystique in the feel of it with the eerie clouds and moon wrapping the cab, compared to other games. I know a fellow owner on here who used them and can’t say enough good things.

When a BSD has all those fresh pieces, and the original dark colors are vibrant again, it’s a great looking game. It’s a shame so many originals get a worn and faded look.

#7322 3 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

BSD with Rad Cals looks amazing. I love the wet look and kind of carries a mystique in the feel of it with the eerie clouds and moon wrapping the cab, compared to other games. I know a fellow owner on here who used them and can’t say enough good things.
When a BSD has all those fresh pieces, and the original dark colors are vibrant again, it’s a great looking game. It’s a shame so many originals get a worn and faded look.

They are not as simple to install as you might think (or at least the way I did it). I had to get quite a variety of Forstner bits to drill all the holes for bolts. I hand twisted a bit from the inside to poke a tiny hole on the outside to locate the bit. Also if you use them because they are rigid and go to the edge of the cabinet, you should repair any rounded cabinet edges. But once they are on they do look amazing! I also bought a mirrored CPR backglass looking forward to seeing that lit up.

One interesting thing I noticed is that the front of the cabinet is zoomed out a bit compared to the original art. That makes the art line up properly on the edges but also uncenters the Dracula logo around the start button.

#7323 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

I also bought a mirrored CPR backglass looking forward to seeing that lit up.
One interesting thing I noticed is that the front of the cabinet is zoomed out a bit compared to the original art. That makes the art line up properly on the edges but also uncenters the Dracula logo around the start button.

The CPR mirrored glass is something I'm currently weighing. It looks great on screen/pics, but I bet it's even more awesome in person. Might just do it. BSD is such a great game and deserves it.

That's interesting to note on the front cab graphics. I know it's merely preference, with no right or wrong way, but I would want the corners to line up if I had to slightly sacrifice the heads position.

Hopefully someone can help on the 24 board. I tried repairing mine, but ended up grabbing the HomePin board. Very happy with the purchase.

#7324 3 years ago

Hello fellow BSD owners. I've had mine for 8 years and have never played it! It's been in a zillion pieces the whole time but now I finally have the time to restore it. Looks like this is one of the most heavily modified titles out there and I'm glad it's getting some good attention.

One issue I can see will be a problem with mine is the flat playfield plastics - the obscure ones that are mostly purple. After reading this thread up to page 40, it looks like Bryan Kelly made some but I think all those are long gone. Before I embark on doing what he did, I thought I'd ask here if there is an alternate source.

I do not care to re-invent this particular wheel.

Thanks,
-Zee

#7325 3 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Thanks mate. Alot of time effort and money in this one. I specced exactly what I wanted to or local pf guy who did it for me. Should be done in a few weeks will do a full backstory.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is flat out awesome! Can’t wait for the full story and pics of finished pin. I wanted a BSD for a while, and just added one a few weeks ago. I’m already hoping to find a minty or restored one to make a keeper. This game is just fantastic. The rules are superb, and they are deep enough for that era without requiring days reading rule sheets. I used to find the layout puzzling, but now I get it. The shots are fair, but punishing if you miss. Plus, the stand ups to qualify the castle lock are dangerous.

Thanks for sharing pics of your amazing custom BSD!

If anyone knows of a minty or restored one that might be available, I would be interested. Thanks!

#7326 3 years ago

Probably wrong place to post, but since everyone here has a BSD, thought I’d ask. I just got one a week ago. Having never played it before, I don’t know how it’s supposed to play as far as flow goes.
My question is, when the ball travels down the right side of the playfield, is the game set up to bounce the ball back to the left by hitting the metal piece just below the mist ball, or should it travel smoothly down to the right flipper?

I have other questions as well pertaining to the shooter lane ramp getting stuck up sometimes, and the right ramp seemingly rejecting my ball at times, but will start with this one. Those are probably more for technical question forum..
anyway here’s a pic of the metal I’m talking about where the ball hits when rolling back down. Is this normal?
AC1A8133-F56B-400F-AF7F-0AF538233588 (resized).jpegAC1A8133-F56B-400F-AF7F-0AF538233588 (resized).jpeg

#7327 3 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Probably wrong place to post, but since everyone here has a BSD, thought I’d ask. I just got one a week ago. Having never played it before, I don’t know how it’s supposed to play as far as flow goes.
My question is, when the ball travels down the right side of the playfield, is the game set up to bounce the ball back to the left by hitting the metal piece just below the mist ball, or should it travel smoothly down to the right flipper?
I have other questions as well pertaining to the shooter lane ramp getting stuck up sometimes, and the right ramp seemingly rejecting my ball at times, but will start with this one. Those are probably more for technical question forum..
anyway here’s a pic of the metal I’m talking about where the ball hits when rolling back down. [quoted image]

Mine hits that and travels to my left flipper, setting up coffin and video mode shots. Others may be different.

#7328 3 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is absolutely incredible

#7329 3 years ago

Hello, all! I'll have 5 Dracula Coffin mods ready to ship this week*, and wanted to offer the members of this group first dibs as a thank you for your support these few years. I've gotten a few requests to bring this one back. I only make these once or twice a year at this point due to the time it takes to make and paint them. There is 19 layers of paint on each piece. They seem to go for $200-$220+ on the secondary market. Now is your chance to own one straight from the artist for $180 US shipped (in North America, intl. price needs a quote).

*I live pretty in a pretty remote area and the post office is always closed when I'm done work, plus the COVID problem out there , I'm limited to my days off this week as to when it will ship. That will either be Wednesday or Thursday, I'm waiting on confirmation. This will, however, give me time to get all orders together to ship at once. At this time only a $50 deposit is required (PayPal, no F&F), with the balance due AFTER you have your tracking number. PM me here or or email me at [email protected] to order.

Thanks to you all. Stay safe. Love from Canada!

#7330 3 years ago

Hi all
What is the going price and availability for a full working used or new mist assembly??

#7331 3 years ago

I think you need to detail what you mean by mist assembly, there are a lot of parts that make mist work. If your talking everything above and below the playfield my guess is it's unobtainable. If you have everything and you looking to sell you probable have a lot more luck breaking it up then try and sell the whole thing as one. I can't imagine anyone needing everything unless they are trying to add it to hobby machine or something.

#7332 3 years ago

Replaced the inductor and two large caps, my 24 opto board is now working perfectly. Got the parts from Mouser that someone listed in an old thread.

All mist tests passing!

#7333 3 years ago

Hey all, I've had a couple people ask about the clear plastics we make.

Yep Etsy store is shut down, but we do still make and sell the clear plastics.

You can find them at
www.fabunlimited.com/pinball

#7334 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I think you need to detail what you mean by mist assembly, there are a lot of parts that make mist work. If your talking everything above and below the playfield my guess is it's unobtainable. If you have everything and you looking to sell you probable have a lot more luck breaking it up then try and sell the whole thing as one. I can't imagine anyone needing everything unless they are trying to add it to hobby machine or something.

I was looking for a complete new assy for my project as I am putting as much new as possible into it. I have two used ones as a fallback.
I found you can buy some parts but not the full assembly so will prob clean up and restore plus new parts unless some one has a link to the full one. Thankyou.

#7335 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Hey all, I've had a couple people ask about the clear plastics we make.
Yep Etsy store is shut down, but we do still make and sell the clear plastics.
You can find them at
www.fabunlimited.com/pinball

Thanks bud. I was one of those guys asking!
Mine is missing over the right Ramp transition and Causing right ramp rejects. Here’s a snapshot of where it hit In the last slow motion video I took. Other times it smacks the wire form.

B5C71312-6CC8-4114-AD75-FFD10D46874C (resized).pngB5C71312-6CC8-4114-AD75-FFD10D46874C (resized).png
#7336 3 years ago

Putting my BSD back together, question about male-female hex posts.

https://images.pinside.com/4/25/09/42509d84dc447345dae4f02c0477709d8826d9d0.jpg

Here you can see three on the right hand rail. The parts list has the following:

2197 .2 02-4176-51 spacer m-f 8-32x1.72 (1/4hex) 1
2201 .2 02-4176-25 spacer m-f 8-32x 1 9/16 1/4hex 3

Okay figured it out. Had the long post on the rail, it goes on the coffin base plate

#7337 3 years ago

If you have a link to your favourite rule cards for BSD let's have 'em!

#7338 3 years ago

Need some help. Flipper board failed and replaced with new rottendog board. Flippers work perfectly again but now the castle lock coil fires and stays energized on at power on and releases on power off. I have tested the Castle optos and opto board and they all test good. I tested the transistor with my DMM that i think drives that coil (Q78?) and it test good. I have tested voltage on tp1 and it is correct. All leds are reflecting normal status per manual. Traced wires and cannot find a short. I have reached the end of my troubleshooting knowledge. Can any of you please advise what i should chase next to resolve?

#7339 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

If you have a link to your favourite rule cards for BSD let's have 'em!

These are what I used sorry don't know the original author to give him credit.

Left (resized).pngLeft (resized).pngRight (resized).pngRight (resized).png
#7340 3 years ago
Quoted from DarlingLuci:

Need some help. Flipper board failed and replaced with new rottendog board. Flippers work perfectly again but now the castle lock coil fires and stays energized on at power on and releases on power off. I have tested the Castle optos and opto board and they all test good. I tested the transistor with my DMM that i think drives that coil (Q78?) and it test good. I have tested voltage on tp1 and it is correct. All leds are reflecting normal status per manual. Traced wires and cannot find a short. I have reached the end of my troubleshooting knowledge. Can any of you please advise what i should chase next to resolve?

That solenoid (#35) is driven from the fliptronic II board, or in your case, the aftermarket replacement board. You might want to contact them with the problem.

#7341 3 years ago
Quoted from Zee:

That solenoid (#35) is driven from the fliptronic II board, or in your case, the aftermarket replacement board. You might want to contact them with the problem.

Thanks. I will reach out to rottendog. I didnt know that board drove that function.

#7342 3 years ago
Quoted from DarlingLuci:

Thanks. I will reach out to rottendog. I didnt know that board drove that function.

If you have the game operations manual, look on page 3-11

#7343 3 years ago

Getting close...in Canada you have to deal with shipping Phillips screws (everything here is square drive) so that can slow you down!

New Rad Cals, coin door, CPR back glass, plastics, ramps, all rusted light sockets replaced, playfield completely rewired, new homemade speaker panel, repainted apron w. stencils, fabricated the 3 flasher PCB in the speaker panel ....basically took a half assed fixed game and did it right. Learned a lot.

Oh yeah, SprayMax2K on touched up playfield, also made stainless spring steel ramp flaps. Repainted my rusted blue metal rails with hammered paint.

Evaporust working overtime on this game.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#7344 3 years ago

Just a quick question...I have one of these (BSD) in my shop and its the only one have had over the years. I still have not set it up and played it. Its 4th or 5th in line to get shopped. So, what makes this a keeper? Im limited on space like most of us, unless I want to move up and down stairs and I dont, getting old . I know this is subject to opinion but a few local pinheads found out I had this and overlooked the FT, WH20, BOP, TAF and TZ and wanted to buy this one. Im just curious while I work on the other pins.

Thanks
Rob

#7345 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

So, what makes this a keeper? [snip] I know this is subject to opinion but a few local pinheads found out I had this and overlooked the FT, WH20, BOP, TAF and TZ and wanted to buy this one. Im just curious while I work on the other pins.
Thanks
Rob

It's always going to be a little subjective, but for me BSD is the total package. Great sounds, art, playability and theme. It's not super super deep or anything, but the shots do feel varied. I like unlocking the stacking multi-balls, which to me is a lot cooler than just a couple different 3-ball multi-balls like on other games. Getting "30 Million!" going is an amazing rush. You can just walk up to it and have a few quick games, or be in the zone and try to break the billion barrier.

#7346 3 years ago

BSD is also a game where you think you have it mastered - getting tri ball, great callouts, lots of action, during a game, and then the next game it humbles you so badly that you wonder if you even tried to play it.

#7347 3 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

BSD is also a game where you think you have it mastered - getting tri ball, great callouts, lots of action, during a game, and then the next game it humbles you so badly that you wonder if you even tried to play it.

^^^ also this. Probably the best easy to learn, difficult to master pin I've ever played.

#7348 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

So, what makes this a keeper?

No other game like it. Simple, straightforward, unique, and difficult to achieve. Just like the timeless carnival games that keep people hooked and coming back for just one more attempt.

What you need to do is right in front of you. Not buried deep in the ladder code. But good luck. Achieving the triple stack MB is like a physical puzzle. As you navigate the shots to get all 3 MB's close to launching together, your strategy on what to shoot constantly evolves based on where the ball is on the PF (since it's a brutal game and you don't want to take too many chances) but also where you are in that physical puzzle will determine what to progress next. A lot of time it's out of your control and you're just along for the ride. The MB's do accidentally start early and some will be wasted when not paired with others. It's all part of the f*ckery of fighting the vampire of all vampires. Once you get all 3 together, it's a pure pinball rush and the call outs are epic. That's awesome to me.

Each MB's signature jackpot is fun to hit in the midst of the craziness, and has two hurry ups and a video mode. The Mist ball feature is near the top of coolest toys/shots/gimmicks. The big long left ramp up and around the entire PF is very satisfying to shoot but takes focus to repeat, and having the 3 tempting but very dangerous shortcut targets adds to it.

The theme is very well done, and combined with the brutal gameplay, it 100% portrays the dark mood. Monster/horror genre may be the best in all of pinball, and Dracula is arguably the most famous. For me, I also like the early 90's feature film nostalgia and the love story in the theme is very dark but romantic.

With or without lightning flippers it's a true skills blade sharpener and scares the best of players when selected in a tournament. Again, right on theme.

And lastly, the support is all there. Active owner's club, plenty of WPC parts, signature parts can be found, colordmd, pinsound, side blades, rad cals, alt translites, etc. etc. etc.

Pure pinball.

#7349 3 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

No other game like it. Simple, straightforward, unique, and difficult to achieve. Just like the timeless carnival games that keep people hooked and coming back for just one more attempt.
What you need to do is right in front of you. Not buried deep in the ladder code. But good luck. Achieving the triple stack MB is like a physical puzzle. As you navigate the shots to get all 3 MB's close to launching together, your strategy on what to shoot constantly evolves based on where the ball is on the PF (since it's a brutal game and you don't want to take too many chances) but also where you are in that physical puzzle will determine what to progress next. A lot of time it's out of your control and you're just along for the ride. The MB's do accidentally start early and some will be wasted when not paired with others. It's all part of the f*ckery of fighting the vampire of all vampires. Once you get all 3 together, it's a pure pinball rush and the call outs are epic. That's awesome to me.
Each MB's signature jackpot is fun to hit in the midst of the craziness, and has two hurry ups and a video mode. The Mist ball feature is near the top of coolest toys/shots/gimmicks. The big long left ramp up and around the entire PF is very satisfying to shoot but takes focus to repeat, and having the 3 tempting but very dangerous shortcut targets adds to it.
The theme is very well done, and combined with the brutal gameplay, it 100% portrays the dark mood. Monster/horror genre may be the best in all of pinball, and Dracula is arguably the most famous. For me, I also like the early 90's feature film nostalgia and the love story in the theme is very dark but romantic.
With or without lightning flippers it's a true skills blade sharpener and scares the best of players when selected in a tournament. Again, right on theme.
And lastly, the support is all there. Active owner's club, plenty of WPC parts, signature parts can be found, colordmd, pinsound, side blades, rad cals, alt translites, etc. etc. etc.
Pure pinball.

Well said sir !

#7350 3 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

No other game like it.

Hell yes. That’s why mine is never leaving.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/147 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.