IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 224.
#6501 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Some new art is available. Comes bloodied or non.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, the non-bloodied BSD alternate translite is gorgeous. If you ever produce these for sale let the group know as I know I would buy one and I am sure that many others would as well.

This is the best alternate translite that I have ever seen for BSD.

Gord

#6502 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

Thanks for posting this Colsond3. Just ordered a few sets. Will they work with the factory audio as well as Pinsound?

#6503 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Some new art is available. Comes bloodied or non.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Seeing how this has leaked out, this is the other artwork I was referring to in a previous post. I'll update when I recieve mine. Although I'll be using the other alt translite

#6504 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

This is by far the best Original art I have seen.

#6505 4 years ago

Can someone please post some photos showing the location of the 24 and 10 Opto boards? I think my project machine is missing both.

*edit* found a photo on IPDB that shows the location of the 10 opto board. Where is the 24 Opto board located?
image-23 (resized).jpgimage-23 (resized).jpgj

#6506 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Can someone please post some photos showing the location of the 24 and 10 Opto boards? I think my project machine is missing both.
*edit* found a photo on IPDB that shows the location of the 10 opto board. Where is the 24 Opto board located?
[quoted image]j

C3D4C828-EB89-4B05-A7E3-84CC0B1F80F5.jpegC3D4C828-EB89-4B05-A7E3-84CC0B1F80F5.jpeg
#6507 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Thanks for posting this Colsond3. Just ordered a few sets. Will they work with the factory audio as well as Pinsound?

Yup, and there is definitely an improvement in the audio quality if you do. The original speakers are paper cone, so most of them are torn or separated, even if only slightly. My cab speaker was shredded.

24AE5DE4-EFCC-4DCD-B03F-BFE7B683ECE4 (resized).jpeg24AE5DE4-EFCC-4DCD-B03F-BFE7B683ECE4 (resized).jpeg
#6508 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yup, and there is definitely an improvement in the audio quality if you do. The original speakers are paper cone, so most of them are torn or separated, even if only slightly. My cab speaker was shredded.[quoted image]

Excellent, thanks again for the recommendation.

#6509 4 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

[quoted image]

Thanks Jakers

#6511 4 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

for sale on ebay.

Awesome. Just ordered non-bloody version.

#6512 4 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

for sale on ebay.
Translite
ebay.com link » Bram Stokers Dracula Pinball Alternate Translite 2choices Bloody Or Non
Cabinet Art
ebay.com link » Bram Stokers Dracula Pinball Alternate Cabinet Decal Set

These look sweet. Have to look over my BSD I'm bring home from storage today!!

#6513 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You are such an BSD groupie, love it

#6514 4 years ago

This new artwork kinda makes me wanna rip off my newly installed original artwork and re-decal my game lol.

#6515 4 years ago

Very nice looking art -- and the apostrophe is a nice curly one, that's a killer feature for me!

#6516 4 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

This new artwork kinda makes me wanna rip off my newly installed original artwork and re-decal my game lol.

I’m with you there. My cabinet is in excellent shape, and I almost want to decal right over it.

#6517 4 years ago

Anyone install radcals on their BSD? I have a set and I'm just in the middle of getting the cabinet prepped to install it. Should look really nice when it's done.

#6518 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And so did I!!!!

#6519 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Anyone install radcals on their BSD? I have a set and I'm just in the middle of getting the cabinet prepped to install it. Should look really nice when it's done.

There was a post on it. Should be in archives. Looked really good. I was going to install the radcals but my cabinet cleaned up so well I invested in a pinsound board instead.

#6520 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

There was a post on it. Should be in archives. Looked really good. I was going to install the radcals but my cabinet cleaned up so well I invested in a pinsound board instead.

Well that’s a great choice too! Once I'm done I’ll see if there’s anything left in the piggy bank for a pinsound board as well.

#6521 4 years ago

I just installed my new BSD alternate translite today. It looks great and the colors are very vivid.

Gord

P1010433 (resized).JPGP1010433 (resized).JPG
P1010438 (resized).JPGP1010438 (resized).JPG

#6522 4 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I just installed my new BSD alternate translite today. It looks great and the colors are very vivid.

Looks good...I’m excited to get mine. Did you have to switch out any of your bulbs?

#6523 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Mine are on the way, let me know how your install goes and any tips for a successful install. Particularly interested in how they can be repositioned to get lined up.

#6525 4 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Mine are on the way, let me know how your install goes and any tips for a successful install. Particularly interested in how they can be repositioned to get lined up.

Never used those decals but I redrew the cabinet art for bsd about 10 years ago so I could print my own in case I ever needed to. This is my 3rd bsd and whoever had it before painted in the faded Dracula’s and it bugged me every time I looked at it. So I printed a set and redecaled it a couple of weeks ago.

62F997E6-3C31-40BC-B60A-86B3CE3EE7B7 (resized).jpeg62F997E6-3C31-40BC-B60A-86B3CE3EE7B7 (resized).jpeg635185F0-2E3D-4451-B4F1-436FFEADCE20 (resized).jpeg635185F0-2E3D-4451-B4F1-436FFEADCE20 (resized).jpegC365DB0C-CF6B-4114-BB3B-4AF29147BC32 (resized).jpegC365DB0C-CF6B-4114-BB3B-4AF29147BC32 (resized).jpegEE2B4273-6097-46FC-976B-3DEA287C4003 (resized).jpegEE2B4273-6097-46FC-976B-3DEA287C4003 (resized).jpeg
#6526 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looks good...I’m excited to get mine. Did you have to switch out any of your bulbs?

I am interested in that too. I took out LEDs to go back to incandescent with the original. Wondering if I should go back to led for this bad boy

#6527 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I did not change out any bulbs in the back box. I am using incandescent bulbs.

Gord

#6528 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I took out LEDs to go back to incandescent with the original. Wondering if I should go back to led for this bad boy

Quoted from GRB1959:

I did not change out any bulbs in the back box. I am using incandescent bulbs.
Gord

I’ll have to experiment when I get it. I had gone full LED about a year ago, but it seemed to be a bit too bright.

Switched it back to incans with some CW LED accents for the faces and moon, blue in the upper left corner for the Williams name, and red 8SMD flashers to simulate the fire burning in the center of the translite. (the white is a little more overbearing in the photos than in person)

Most of that seems like it should match up with the new translite.
C4BDFF8A-0448-4DB2-9F74-7800186A9293 (resized).jpegC4BDFF8A-0448-4DB2-9F74-7800186A9293 (resized).jpeg02941135-4394-42B1-8B8D-BD929706C232 (resized).jpeg02941135-4394-42B1-8B8D-BD929706C232 (resized).jpeg

#6529 4 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

for sale on ebay.

Just ordered a non-bloody. This is absolutely gorgeous.

#6530 4 years ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

Just ordered a non-bloody. This is absolutely gorgeous.

Not sure who designed this art but they did a hell of a job.

#6531 4 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

Not sure who designed this art but they did a hell of a job.

I would assume since Pinstein posted all the images that he designed the new art that looks awesome!

#6532 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

I would assume since Pinstein posted all the images that he designed the new art that looks awesome!

#6533 4 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Looking for a NOS or used in perfect shape translite. PM me, thanks.

With all the sales of this newest alt translite someone has to have an unscathed original translite they are willing to sell. PM me if so. Thanks.

#6534 4 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

With all the sales of this newest alt translite someone has to have an unscathed original translite they are willing to sell. PM me if so. Thanks.

Did you order an alt? Better than having nothing, or at least until you find an original.

I like the original, and wouldn’t want to separate it from my game completely (in the rare and unlikely event that I ever sold my game).

#6535 4 years ago

I have a original perfect translate. I'd give it you if you lived in PA. Ahh, too bad!!!!!!

#6536 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Did you order an alt? Better than having nothing, or at least until you find an original.
I like the original, and wouldn’t want to separate it from my game completely (in the rare and unlikely event that I ever sold my game).

Thanks Colson, my translite has a minor blemish and I am restoring the machine so looking for a cherry one. I might get pinstein’s but would prefer the original.

#6537 4 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I have a original perfect translate. I'd give it you if you lived in PA. Ahh, too bad!!!!!!

Haha, you would have some other excuse if I was still up there. I know you keep everything. You still even have that awful Hef Playboy translite socked away and that is scary awful.

#6538 4 years ago

So this turned out to be a nice buy. Real good quality. I really like how the flasher looks behind Dracula in upper right corner when he is talking.

2F2B3776-F778-4D0C-9A43-BFC000B2A60F (resized).jpeg2F2B3776-F778-4D0C-9A43-BFC000B2A60F (resized).jpeg
#6539 4 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Sorry. Just looked at my original. It has a blemish also from one of the incandescent bulbs

#6540 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

So this turned out to be a nice buy. Real good quality. I really like how the flasher looks behind Dracula in upper right corner when he is talking.

Looks good! You got yours already? I didn’t get a notification from PayPal or eBay that mine has even shipped.

And is that John K’s old FG I see there?

#6541 4 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Haha, you would have some other excuse if I was still up there. I know you keep everything. You still even have that awful Hef Playboy translite socked away and that is scary awful.

Since I like you, I'm going to send you my very rare, perfect original Hef Playboy translite. No need to thank me. Just thinking of the look on your face is all I need!

#6542 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looks good! You got yours already? I didn’t get a notification from PayPal or eBay that mine has even shipped.

Ordered mine this past Friday. Estimate delivery given is for July 17-25th. They are made per order so takes longer. I have 2 other alt. translites of his and they are very good quality.

#6543 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And is that John K’s old FG I see there?

You may want to check on your translight. I got an email from supplier right after I ordered asking which one I wanted. I definitely ordered after you.

No not John’s FG. This one is a partial restore that I picked up in a two for one trade out on LI. I thought I was going to sell it right away. Actually you can see pics of my for sale ad in the archives. Played it a few times while it was for sale and pulled down the for sale ad as I really liked it. One of my go to quick games.

#6544 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Sorry. Just looked at my original. It has a blemish also from one of the incandescent bulbs

Thanks sulli

#6545 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

You may want to check on your translight. I got an email from supplier right after I ordered asking which one I wanted. I definitely ordered after you.

Yeah, I indicated non bloody when I made the purchase. Didn’t get any email or message asking anything further.

I’m not worried about it. Was just surprised Sulli got his before me when he had ordered after me. And that he gets to enjoy it before I do...

I can’t wait to get it and post a picture with the red trim so Joe can really appreciate it.

#6546 4 years ago

Has anyone ordered and received the cabinet decals ? Should be getting mine this week ( non bloody ). Wanted to get some opinions on the quality.

#6547 4 years ago

Almost there with my bsd. New opto board, topside tear down, new rubbers, gi leds, cliffy’s where available, fixed and replaced multiple broken optos for mist and ramps, fixed incorrect castle and house mounts. Just needs a flipper rebuild, few broken plastics, pending parts and it’ll be a nice player.

E45C1003-F6B3-4D72-AEB0-05E1E5A9DBC7 (resized).jpegE45C1003-F6B3-4D72-AEB0-05E1E5A9DBC7 (resized).jpeg
#6548 4 years ago

My apologies to all who were interested in those BSD decals I posted. Upon my final press check I am unhappy with the quality of the output and cannot offer them for sale. Sorry for the let down.

#6549 4 years ago

Started a thread about differences between difficulty options in European vs US menu systems (noted in BSD Manual). Thought some BSD owners might be interested. More importantly, thought some BSD owners might have some knowledge to drop!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/germany-wanted-those-williams-games-to-be-harder-really#post-5060440

#6550 4 years ago

I am searching for an original printed BSD Instructions card. Anyone have one in good condition that they'd part with?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/131?hl=hawknole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.