IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 224.
#6351 4 years ago

looks amazing!nice job

#6352 4 years ago
Quoted from KTruax:

painted my stuff...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks really good. I wish I was crafty and could do this sort of stuff.

#6353 4 years ago
Quoted from KTruax:

painted my stuff...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Look great! Any tips? Brush? Airbrush?
Any specific colors? Or just get a bunch of paints and go crazy?

#6354 4 years ago

My BSD is finally chained to the floor and dialed in! Also just installed the coffin mod!

15587378246508738198248089800620 (resized).jpg15587378246508738198248089800620 (resized).jpg15587378635763326964669413919300 (resized).jpg15587378635763326964669413919300 (resized).jpg
#6355 4 years ago

I like ur side decals!

#6356 4 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I like ur side decals!

Thanks buddy! They were bought off ebay a while back.

#6357 4 years ago

wow that looks amazing! I ordered the coffin mod 2 weeks ago still haven't heard from him.

#6358 4 years ago
Quoted from TDEX:

wow that looks amazing! I ordered the coffin mod 2 weeks ago still haven't heard from him.

Oh here we go again!

#6359 4 years ago
Quoted from TDEX:

He seems to reply in 2 week spurts.... the product is amazing however and well worth the wait. I wish he had better communication however.

#6360 4 years ago

Better communication? How about any communication. Yes, his mods are great but it's always another excuse on why, when and how. I was one of those who had no idea when I would receive my coffin mod. I gave up trying to figure it out and just waited. Most people just want truthful information. Sorry it continues for the new buyers.

#6361 4 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Better communication? How about any communication. Yes, his mods are great but it's always another excuse on why, when and how. I was one of those who had no idea when I would receive my coffin mod. I gave up trying to figure it out and just waited. Most people just want truthful information. Sorry it continues for the new buyers.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Honestly I got my coffin mod in a month and he also sent tracking information right when it was shipped.

#6362 4 years ago

Well, thanks for the info, I was starting to think I got scammed. Guess I will just wait a little longer.
I wouldn't mind, if he would just let me know what's going on.

#6363 4 years ago
Quoted from TDEX:

Well, thanks for the info, I was starting to think I got scammed. Guess I will just wait a little longer.
I wouldn't mind, if he would just let me know what's going on.

Are you talking about medisinyl’s mods? My buddy and I ordered 2 sets one for each of our machines and it only took about a week or two to get them. This was a few months ago. He kept us up to date too.

#6364 4 years ago

no, pinball customs. he makes a super cool coffin mod ,but there is no communication what so ever.

#6365 4 years ago

Happy Dracula Day!

May your night be filled with bats, rats and triple stacks...

27A8EA61-03F5-4C5C-A643-59B044A185CA (resized).jpeg27A8EA61-03F5-4C5C-A643-59B044A185CA (resized).jpeg

#6366 4 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Happy Dracula Day!
May your night be filled with bats, rats and triple stacks...
[quoted image]

Thanks Dave. I picked up my BSD on the date the book was released?! Now that is pretty freaky. Appreciate all the help from davebart5 and neverahighscore on this one. You can bet I will be bugging you some more. Yes Dave, per your feedback, the order needs to change, BSD between MBr & LOTR. Shout out to DK for the bird dog too.
lineup update (resized).jpglineup update (resized).jpg

#6367 4 years ago

Just picked one up on Saturday myself. Glad to have it. Awesome game!

#6368 4 years ago

That's a impressive fab 5!

#6369 4 years ago

Welcome to our home, @hawknole, enter freely at will and leave some of the happiness you bring...

But seriously, glad you joined the club and get ready for a wild ride, this game bites back.

F03FB380-A3DA-4751-B39A-C375061F8AD0 (resized).jpegF03FB380-A3DA-4751-B39A-C375061F8AD0 (resized).jpeg

#6370 4 years ago

My mist ball recently started acting up. The game doesn’t load a mist ball at power up.

When I go into test switch mode, I break the long opto beam and it only registers if I first trip the “opto mag Lpocket” opto. Then, I can break the long opto beam and it registers as “ball on magnet”. Immediately after, if I try to break the long opto beam again it does not register unless I first break the “opto mag LPocket” opto.

Is this how the long mist opto is supposed to act in switch test mode?

I hope you’re understanding what I’m trying to explain here. Haha.

#6371 4 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Welcome to our home, hawknole, enter freely at will and leave some of the happiness you bring...

But seriously, glad you joined the club and get ready for a wild ride, this game bites back.

Ouch. I can't look at Dave's low score........

BSD (1) (resized).jpgBSD (1) (resized).jpg

#6372 4 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

My mist ball recently started acting up. The game doesn’t load a mist ball at power up.
When I go into test switch mode, I break the long opto beam and it only registers if I first trip the “opto mag Lpocket” opto. Then, I can break the long opto beam and it registers as “ball on magnet”. Immediately after, if I try to break the long opto beam again it does not register unless I first break the “opto mag LPocket” opto.
Is this how the long mist opto is supposed to act in switch test mode?
I hope you’re understanding what I’m trying to explain here. Haha.

Anyone? I would think every time I block the 24 inch long opto in switch test mode, it should register. Can someone please confirm that on their game?

#6373 4 years ago

try the test mode 'magnet'. that goes through all the required testing for successful mist operation. you will see what fails in a specific order, which should give you a lead to what is failing.

#6374 4 years ago

Repainting the Models is probably the best thing I've seen done to this game.

#6375 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Repainting the Models is probably the best thing I've seen done to this game.

So true! Search dry-brushing on youtube, and you're in business

#6376 4 years ago

Getting out of the club...looking for an outright buyer or an interesting trade. Here's the ad:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a decent condition, working, Dracula pinball machine. Cabinet is faded, like most Draculas. Playfield is in decent condition with a bit of mylar lifting/bubbling ove...”
2019-05-30
Muskego, WI
3,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1016 times

#6377 4 years ago
Quoted from TDEX:

Sent yesterday via expedited shipping. Included an extra surprise in there for the troubles. Enjoy!

#6378 4 years ago

Anyone know where you can get apron decals for BSD?

#6379 4 years ago

Does anyone else get an error on boot-up that the UR Flipper button has a problem? There isn't one, so I don't know why it's happening.

Thx in advance!

#6380 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Sent yesterday via expedited shipping. Included an extra surprise in there for the troubles. Enjoy!

Now I'm heartbroken. I had to wait 25 days for mine. Can I get a surprise too? pinball_customs

#6381 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Now I'm heartbroken. I had to wait 25 days for mine. Can I get a surprise too? pinball_customs

It's really nothing special lol

#6382 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Anyone know where you can get apron decals for BSD?

http://www.treasurecovepinball.com/Library/decals/bs-dracula/bs-dracula.htm
I have heard mixed reviews on this vendor...

#6383 4 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Does anyone else get an error on boot-up that the UR Flipper button has a problem? There isn't one, so I don't know why it's happening.
Thx in advance!

I had this on my BSD when I bought it a few weeks ago. I took my flipper boards out and cleaned the optos on them (the boards under the flipper buttons). Haven’t had that error since the cleaning.

#6384 4 years ago

So I am getting better at this game but am having a really hard time with outlane drains. Does anyone have any tips on how to prevent or keep the ball from draining in the outlanes. Any shots to avoid? My drains are not necessarily bouncing around the inlane and outlane where a nudge can help but instead a straight to the outlane.

I generally can stack 2 multiballs and have been getting games in the 400 million but then just straight to the outlane.

Any tips?

#6385 4 years ago

I installed a Pinsound Board/stereo kit in my BSD over the weekend with Hazzard s sound/music re-orchestration. I tell ya...the re-orchestration just about blew my balls off! A MUST have add on. Its that good.

#6386 4 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I installed a Pinsound Board/stereo kit in my BSD over the weekend with hazzard s sound/music re-orchestration. I tell ya...the re-orchestration just about blew my balls off! A MUST have add on. Its that good.

This is great. Where did you get the pinsound kit and how did you install the new sounds?

#6387 4 years ago

I really have to get Pinsound for this game as well. It makes a huge difference.

#6388 4 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

This is great. Where did you get the pinsound kit and how did you install the new sounds?

Go to the pin sound website and you can order the kit. Make sure to get the stereo option as it makes even a bigger difference. You can also find the bsd mix there. It is a tremendous game changer for this title.

#6389 4 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Its a replacement sound board that can be had at Pinsound.org. You can use it as a direct replacement for your sound board and/or add additional sound packs if available. They have a niche since they are the only ones that make a replacement sound board for WPC89 games like FT, BSD, TZ etc. You can also use their wiring harness to rewire your cabinet in STEREO. The newer version available also unzips the sound files much faster than the predecessor pcb. Its basically a drag and drop to a USB and install it in the board. 15 min later your in business. The board also allows for fine tuning the base, mid, and treble throughout. Its really one of better bang for you buck mods out there in terms of mods.

There is only 1 re re-orchestration for BSD but fortunately, Hazzard made it kick ass with original sound track and voices as you can see above. Dial in the base and turn it up.

#6390 4 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Its a replacement sound board that can be had at Pinsound.org You can use it as a direct replacement for your sound board and/or add additional sound packs if available. They have a niche since they are the only ones that make a replacement sound board for WPC89 games like FT, BSD, TZ etc. You can also use their wiring harness to rewired your cabinets for STEREO. The newer version available also unzips the sound files much faster than the predecessor pcb. Its basically a drag and drop to a USB and install it in the board. 15 min later your in business. The board also allows for fine tuning the base, mid, and treble throughout. Its really one of the more bang for you bucks out there in terms of mods.
There is only 1 re re-orchestration for BSD but fortunately, hazzard made it kick ass with original sound track and voices as you can see above. Dial in the base and turn it up.

This is great info. Thank you. Did you have to upgrade the speakers or install a subwoofer? Or just get the new board?

#6391 4 years ago

Also, it looks like pinsound is on backorder. Are there any other pinball distributors that carry the pinsound board. Did you order yours from pinsound and wait or did you order from somewhere else?

#6392 4 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

This is great info. Thank you. Did you have to upgrade the speakers or install a subwoofer? Or just get the new board?

I had updated my speakers with Flipper Fidelity speakers beforehand and the board took full advantage of it. Pinsound also sells their brand of speakers which their board performs better with. If I hadn't already updated the speakers I would have picked those up.

matrix_output_speakers_factory_pinsound-768x422 (resized).pngmatrix_output_speakers_factory_pinsound-768x422 (resized).png
#6393 4 years ago

Thank you for the graphic, that answers my question.

Another question, I see that K's arcade has this in stock. They charge an additional $60 to install the sound for the game. Can I just buy the base pinsound board for my machine and load the Hazard orchestration and save myself the additional $60 bucks.

Thank you

#6394 4 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Thank you for the graphic, that answers my question.
Another question, I see that K's arcade has this in stock. They charge an additional $60 to install the sound for the game. Can I just buy the base pinsound board for my machine and load the Hazard orchestration and save myself the additional $60 bucks.
Thank you

Its a board swap with minimal unplugging and plugging. Make sure the ribbon and other cables all line up. There documentation is pretty good (just pictures really). Check out and/or favorite this Pinsould thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tantrums-guide-to-pinsound

The only issue I had was that the Pinsound board wasn't getting a good +12 volts from the big power driver board (red LED after initial boot). I swapped with my TZ with the same result. I ordered a new set of ribbon cables from Marco and everything was fine.

#6395 4 years ago

A few more notes on PinSound, first just install it yourself @smcclain65; notes above from hAbO are great.

If you want a sub hook up then use the RCA jacks on the pinsound board to your external sub, a 10-12 foot RCA cord works well to the popular Polk subs.

The pinsound upgrade does not NEED the upgraded speakers to work, however, getting the 2.1 speaker cable is a great idea as you will most likely want the stereo setup after you hear the mix. You can buy cheaper speakers that will do the job, I just bought 3 speakers for my BSD from parts-express for $45 total. Not sure how they will perform yet as I just ordered yesterday.

Lastly, I am working on a revised pinsound mix. The base is Hazzard’s superb mix with some great work from @davebart5. This will take some time as I know how long LOTR took for me, hopefully not as long for BSD. When I am finished I will share and update here. Big fan of pinsound.

#6396 4 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Lastly, I am working on a revised pinsound mix. The base is Hazzard’s superb mix with some great work from davebart5. This will take some time as I know how long LOTR took for me, hopefully not as long for BSD. When I am finished I will share and update here. Big fan of pinsound.

Looking forward to this hawknole

#6397 4 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

A few more notes on PinSound, first just install it yourself smcclain65; notes above from habo are great.
If you want a sub hook up then use the RCA jacks on the pinsound board to your external sub, a 10-12 foot RCA cord works well to the popular Polk subs.
The pinsound upgrade does not NEED the upgraded speakers to work, however, getting the 2.1 speaker cable is a great idea as you will most likely want the stereo setup after you hear the mix. You can buy cheaper speakers that will do the job, I just bought 3 speakers for my BSD from parts-express for $45 total. Not sure how they will perform yet as I just ordered yesterday.
Lastly, I am working on a revised pinsound mix. The base is Hazzard’s superb mix with some great work from davebart5. This will take some time as I know how long LOTR took for me, hopefully not as long for BSD. When I am finished I will share and update here. Big fan of pinsound.

Great. Thanks for the info, on the ordering the base pinsound. I can do that right, and then just use a USB stick and install the orchestration and save myself the extra $60? Are there instructions on how to install that?

#6398 4 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Great. Thanks for the info, on the ordering the base pinsound. I can do that right, and then just use a USB stick and install the orchestration and save myself the extra $60? Are there instructions on how to install that?

There are instructions that come with it, you just have to run some wires to get the 2.1 stereo sound. It’s easy. I also used cheaper speakers than Flipper Fidelity and some others, which work just as good. I have a few posts a few pages back from when I installed mine.

#6399 4 years ago

See posts #5849 and #5964.

#6400 4 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Good feedback above from @colsond3, the lesson there is search in the thread as well across the forums.

Also, you will need a nice fast USB drive or you could have latency issues. I think the PinSound guys have one they recommend on their site, that can then be easily sourced from Amazon, etc.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 84.99
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/128?hl=hazzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.