17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg
20240314_090424 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205042362 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_201837504 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205105814 (resized).jpg
20240307_151004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,135 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 223.
#6251 5 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

Sooo I'm going to join your little club soon
Closed a deal on a #BSD for 2100$. Will be my second game beside a TOM.
Looking forward to it.
And now I'm going to read this thread a little.

Welcome to the club, sounds you got a really good deal!

#6252 5 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

Looking forward to it.
And now I'm going to read this thread a little.

Buckle up!

#6253 5 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Swap coming along slowly - forgot how much stuff is on this game. Most of it is hidden but it is packed with stuff. Unfortunately, I can only work on it during weekends and this weekend I am tied up doing other stuff.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking great! Is this a mirco playfield? I recently replaced my FH with one of these. Overall was happy with it but did have a couple issues with holes missing. Anything like this with the BSD ones? Would love some more details about your swap.

#6254 5 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Looking great! Is this a mirco playfield? I recently replaced my FH with one of these. Overall was happy with it but did have a couple issues with holes missing. Anything like this with the BSD ones? Would love some more details about your swap.

Yes - it is a Micro. It did have one hole completely missing that I had to drill. Also had to drill all the posts to make the hole larger to be able to fit them. I am overall happy with the playfield it looks very nice. I hope to do more of the playfield swap this weekend.

#6255 5 years ago

how many balls go in this game? decals were missing.

#6256 5 years ago

4 - one for mist, three for trough.

#6257 5 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

4 - one for mist, three for trough.

Just to be clear, 4 go in trough. Game will auto-load Mist.

#6258 5 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

It’s a decent size club...and the best club to be in.

#6259 5 years ago

Im IN, "welcome to the carpathians"
Almost finished restoration

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6260 5 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Almost finished restoration[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good! Gotta get the tombstone cover mod on there! Oh and also the upcoming alternate translite...

#6261 5 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Almost finished restoration

Looks beautiful

I was abe to get the most of the underside swap done this weekend. Now need to fix some broken wires next weekend before I move to the top and also cabinet.

IMG_4229 (resized).JPGIMG_4229 (resized).JPG
#6262 5 years ago

Made an alternate translite using the art from the comic adaption. I haven't printed it yet so I photoshopped it on to my pin to see how it looks.

bsd tran (resized).jpgbsd tran (resized).jpgbsd translight (resized).jpgbsd translight (resized).jpg
#6263 5 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

Made an alternate translite using the art from the comic adaption. I haven't printed it yet so I photoshopped it on to my pin to see how it looks.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! How do the lights line up behind it?

#6264 5 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Looks beautiful
I was abe to get the most of the underside swap done this weekend. Now need to fix some broken wires next weekend before I move to the top and also cabinet.[quoted image]

Damn theres a lot of stuff on the bottom of this game...

#6265 5 years ago

Aobrian5
If you think this game has a lot of stuff underneath, ho look at an original Centaur.

#6266 5 years ago

I'm on the fence and need some advice. I just got a BSD and I want to restore it. It has some really bad wear on the shooter lane and other places. Should I just buy the reproduction and do a swap on the playfield? Or is it worth to repair the original? I paid $2900 for it.

20190401_174841 (resized).jpg20190401_174841 (resized).jpg
#6267 5 years ago
Quoted from LULUFLIPS:

I'm on the fence and need some advice. I just got a BSD and I want to restore it. It has some really bad wear on the shooter lane and other places. Should I just buy the reproduction and do a swap on the playfield? Or is it worth to repair the original? I paid $2900 for it.
[quoted image]

You'll never see that.
Fill it in, touch it up best you can and throw on some mylar and play the crap out of it.

If you really love the game, you can do a swap, but it's gonna cost you $1000 and a ton of time.

#6268 5 years ago
Quoted from LULUFLIPS:

[quoted image]

#6269 5 years ago

First print on the translite red needs to be adjusted and a little more blue where the purple is but over all I think it looks good and it gives me something to switch out every now and then.. My boards are getting rebuilt or I would turn it on. Pay no attention to the chrome on the head a previous owner did it and I haven’t got around to removing it.

A27A7116-4FB5-45C3-889D-C9C7C812BA54 (resized).jpegA27A7116-4FB5-45C3-889D-C9C7C812BA54 (resized).jpegC6F4BFE4-DAE5-4B58-BA77-FD8648AF641E (resized).jpegC6F4BFE4-DAE5-4B58-BA77-FD8648AF641E (resized).jpeg2DAC5DD2-F2E8-42F8-A044-D7F26BE9DA10 (resized).jpeg2DAC5DD2-F2E8-42F8-A044-D7F26BE9DA10 (resized).jpeg
#6270 5 years ago

looks amazing nice job!

#6271 5 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

First print on the translite red needs to be adjusted and a little more blue where the purple is but over all I think it looks good and it gives me something to switch out every now and then..

Looks awesome man! Definitely worth having on hand to switch in and out. I would even take one just to frame.

#6273 5 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

You'll never see that.
Fill it in, touch it up best you can and throw on some mylar and play the crap out of it.
If you really love the game, you can do a swap, but it's gonna cost you $1000 and a ton of time.

Thanks

#6274 5 years ago

So I played already a little on my new BSD. Love it so far. Anyone else ever had a problem that balls going into the mystery hole get kicked out that hard that they somehow manage to get bounced up right beside the left slingshot and manage to drain sometimes?

#6275 5 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

So I played already a little on my new BSD. Love it so far. Anyone else ever had a problem that balls going into the mystery hole get kicked out that hard that they somehow manage to get bounced up right beside the left slingshot and manage to drain sometimes?

the first question is what type of coil is in the kicker

#6276 5 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

Not an issue I've had on BSD, but I've had similar happen on another game and the fix was simply adjusting the habitrail to be better centered on the inlane.

Quoted from Trident:

First print on the translite red needs to be adjusted and a little more blue where the purple is but over all I think it looks good and it gives me something to switch out every now and then.. My boards are getting rebuilt or I would turn it on. Pay no attention to the chrome on the head a previous owner did it and I haven’t got around to removing it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This definitely looks better than the factory translite IMO (better than the other options I've seen as well), but I expect I wouldn't want to sacrifice the interactivity that lines up with the factory translite.

#6277 5 years ago

Back in the Club with an amazing SP. Won't be letting this go Ever. Missed it so so much.
Paid up for the SP in amazing condition. No fade on cabinet.

Working on Magnet issue now but should have that ironed out sooner than later.

#6278 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Back in the Club with an amazing SP. Won't be letting this go Ever. Missed it so so much.
Paid up for the SP in amazing condition. No fade on cabinet.
Working on Magnet issue now but should have that ironed out sooner than later.

SP??

#6279 5 years ago

Sun Process. Playfield manufacturer. Compared to LS - Lenc Smith, which is more susceptible to planking.

#6280 5 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

Yes, re-level your game

#6281 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Sun Process. Playfield manufacturer. Compared to LS - Lenc Smith, which is more susceptible to planking.

I'd argue susceptible when improperly stored. My LS is immaculate!

#6282 5 years ago

I've been looking for a beater or SP for almost a year. This is better than I had hoped for!

IMG_2372 (resized).jpegIMG_2372 (resized).jpegIMG_2373 (resized).jpgIMG_2373 (resized).jpg
#6283 5 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I'd argue susceptible when improperly stored. My LS is immaculate!

Won't argue.

#6284 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I've been looking for a beater or SP for almost a year. This is better than I had hoped for!

I’ll take that boombox with the tape deck on your shelf! I haven’t seen one of those things in ages.

#6285 5 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This looks really good.
I have the comic and think the art is well done. Cool idea.

Did you lose detail when you scaled it up?

#6286 5 years ago
Quoted from GoodManners:

This looks really good.
I have the comic and think the art is well done. Cool idea.
Did you lose detail when you scaled it up?

Yeah it’s not as crisp but still looks pretty good.

#6287 5 years ago

I'm thinking something more like this
Stay tuned!

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
#6288 5 years ago

WOW! I like the second version even more!!

#6289 5 years ago

That looks amazing also. I'll take one of each please.

#6290 5 years ago

Anyone ever experience the pop bumpers getting loose in some way? I feel like mine are unusually loud and rattle the game.

#6291 5 years ago

Just finished my custom paint job on my buildings. Added green light to the mausoleum on the grave yard.
It took a while to cut out the four windows. Very thick material.

IMG_20190417_095815 (resized).jpgIMG_20190417_095815 (resized).jpgIMG_20190417_174412 (resized).jpgIMG_20190417_174412 (resized).jpgIMG_20190417_212123 (resized).jpgIMG_20190417_212123 (resized).jpgIMG_20190417_212128 (resized).jpgIMG_20190417_212128 (resized).jpg
#6292 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I'm thinking something more like this
Stay tuned!
[quoted image]

there you go man!

#6293 4 years ago

one of the best paint jobs i've seen. very nice.

#6294 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Just finished my custom paint job on my buildings. Added green light to the mausoleum on the grave yard.
It took a while to cut out the four windows. Very thick material.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I will totally steal your color scheme, if I decide to paint.

#6295 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

It took a while to cut out the four windows. Very thick material.

Nice work. Like the added mausoleum LED’s.

#6296 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

It took a while to cut out the four windows. Very thick material.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

By far the best i’ve seen I may paint mine just like them. Awesome job man.

#6297 4 years ago

I'm planning a casual pingolf event including BSD, and would like to hear thoughts on proposed points and particularly rules-based goals. Many of the players at the event will be fairly skilled.

This pingolf event will be a bit different in that players will be offered one of four goal difficulty levels to choose from at the start of each game.

They'll play each game twice--once shooting for a point total and a second game to reach a rule-based goal.

To make the scores more golf-like and encourage goal-achieving the games will be set to five balls, so I don't think these goals are too terribly harsh. Mystery timer will be set to 1 second. I'd prefer to keep settings otherwise at defaults, but discussion about that would be interesting too.

I welcome suggestions and feedback based on my initial stab at the goals, from easy to difficult:

Points goals: 50m, 100m, 300m, 1b
Rules goals: Start Castle mb, start video mode, start Coffin mb, score 30m jackpot

#6298 4 years ago

Good news, all! I pre-sold 3 of my ORIGINAL Dracula mods, and decided to make 3 more at the same time. So I have 3 Dracula mods boxed and looking for addresses to be shipped to!!

#6299 4 years ago

What mods do you have?

#6300 4 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

What mods do you have?

This one

448742-i (resized).jpg448742-i (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,135 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/126?hl=hazzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.